The Decware CSP2+ is also fantastic with the HD650's. I would imagine the new CSP3+ would also match up wonderfully.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Local stores in New york and UK? Also a poll Last post on 1/21/15 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's a sensible upgrade from my HD650's ? Last post on 1/23/15 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I've been away for a while ... closed-back HD600/HD650 soundalikes? Last post on 1/16/15 at 11:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best-value combination for PC gaming? Last post on 1/10/15 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 936
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^^ The minimum I would do is DF to Schiit Valhalla (or Bottlehead Crack). Note that the Valhalla or Crack are good for high impedance headphones so if you're not planning on getting any planars (Audeze or HiFiMAN), you're good. Otherwise go for the Lyr as it will drive almost anything.
Celebratory funds have run dry (it was my cakeday yesterday -- mid 20's at last). Sometimes though, the journey is more rewarding than the destination, so it's good to know I have something to look forward to! Perhaps 2014 will be the year of the Lyr2 or Bottlehead-LSD/Ecstasy. Thanks for the replies!
WOW! The CSP3 looks fantastic.
Really? I'd have thought those tiles were quite hard and cold.
Well, my one caveat with this headphone has been fixed, seriously. I have an aftermarket cable with me right now, and the soundstage has gone up by 15-25%. YAY!
Edited by wolfetan44 - 10/16/13 at 5:09pm
Just got it in, and sat down with it a couple minutes before posting this.
This is a Complement2 from Double Helix Cables, and its in a alternate sleeving, black techflex. It has Furutech's HD650 connectors, and I like them a lot, but they are more money($50).
The Cardas HD650 connectors are $15. Its Peptide Litz, so its copper. This is it: http://www.doublehelixcables.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=7 The second one, thats not braided. Yes, it is heavy.
thinking of snagging a pair of balanced cable too...
just saw this.
Sweet man! Snag it!
Didn't buy it, I recieved it to test. I will be sending it back soon enough.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? 3 seconds ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 57 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . New... 1 minute ago
- › Odd Nichicon Capacitor - Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Diy Headphones with sennheiser ie8 drivers on eBay? It's only $45 3 minutes ago
- › FX850, FX1100, or something else 5 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)