Thanks - really looking forward to having these.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- HD650 on sale Last post on 11/20/14 at 3:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD600 for trade with HD650 or something else. Last post on 11/11/14 at 2:01pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Looking for a close and portable version of HD 650 Last post on Yesterday at 9:40 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 and AKG K712 Last post on 11/19/14 at 9:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Orpheus HE60 Pads for the HD650? Last post on 11/10/14 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 904
Gear mentioned in this thread:
T1 is wider and has better imaging
I know your feeling, actually it's not wider, but more airy sounding
Man, I never realized how badly Adele's "19" album was mastered. 650's made it so easy and enjoyable to listen to. K712's are my #1's but the 650's saves about any poor recording.
i didn't think it was that bad. especially the live acoustic CD that comes with the expanded edition.
I should look into that version. I was quite unhappy with the "standard" I purchased...
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Custom IEM that's comfortable enough for someone with nerve pain by... 3 minutes ago
- › ODAC (JdS labs) problem 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 vs Fiio X5: A matter of sound... 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 8 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 9 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 9 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)