Wolfie will be the first Head-Fier at 1,000,000 posts!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- DT880 to what? Last post on 12/18/14 at 1:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 low impedance Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or K7xx Last post on Today at 9:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparing quality headphones – not easy Last post on 12/10/14 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I grabbed some second hand HD650s and an Aune T1 up for 375 all up. Going to pick them up in a couple of days.
I'm thinking about getting an ODAC and Project Ember (since I want to try and DIY a variable output imp amp), I'm just looking for that head-fi validation. Anyone know how that would work out?
I think it'd go well. I'm toying with the same idea.
IMO you should just get the Modi instead since it's cheaper. Sounded nearly the same and I barely find anything that sounds the same to my ears.
Sounds perfect with the HD-650 too.
I know how to solder, but building an O2 sounds scary. The Bottlehead Crack sounds like it'd be much easier.
I don't do many DIY projects since I hate soldering, but I'm probably just lazy. Making headphone cables is about as fun to me as raking leaves.
Making the O2 only took part of a lazy Sunday afternoon, the thing that slowed it was measuring all the resistors with a DMM 'cos they were too small to reliably read the colour codes. For $45 complete with case including postage it was well worth the little time. (I already had the plugpack and batteries hanging around).
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › The power of music 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › BEYERDYNAMIC T1 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 5 minutes ago
- › Old Audioengine A5 massive pops, crackle 7 minutes ago
- › My 32GB Flash IPod Mini 7 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)