Wolfie will be the first Head-Fier at 1,000,000 posts!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on Yesterday at 6:04 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stereo amplifier for HD650 or Headphone amp? Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on 9/17/14 at 4:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 as complimantry for Hifiman HE-500? Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacing HD-650's with IEM's for travelling Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I grabbed some second hand HD650s and an Aune T1 up for 375 all up. Going to pick them up in a couple of days.
I'm thinking about getting an ODAC and Project Ember (since I want to try and DIY a variable output imp amp), I'm just looking for that head-fi validation. Anyone know how that would work out?
I think it'd go well. I'm toying with the same idea.
IMO you should just get the Modi instead since it's cheaper. Sounded nearly the same and I barely find anything that sounds the same to my ears.
Sounds perfect with the HD-650 too.
I know how to solder, but building an O2 sounds scary. The Bottlehead Crack sounds like it'd be much easier.
I don't do many DIY projects since I hate soldering, but I'm probably just lazy. Making headphone cables is about as fun to me as raking leaves.
Making the O2 only took part of a lazy Sunday afternoon, the thing that slowed it was measuring all the resistors with a DMM 'cos they were too small to reliably read the colour codes. For $45 complete with case including postage it was well worth the little time. (I already had the plugpack and batteries hanging around).
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 32 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 54 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 55 seconds ago
- › Safe Volume Level On An iPod Touch 4 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 4 minutes ago
- › marital discord! need headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)