Wolfie will be the first Head-Fier at 1,000,000 posts!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on 9/19/14 at 6:04am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Stereo amplifier for HD650 or Headphone amp? Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:43pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I grabbed some second hand HD650s and an Aune T1 up for 375 all up. Going to pick them up in a couple of days.
I'm thinking about getting an ODAC and Project Ember (since I want to try and DIY a variable output imp amp), I'm just looking for that head-fi validation. Anyone know how that would work out?
I think it'd go well. I'm toying with the same idea.
IMO you should just get the Modi instead since it's cheaper. Sounded nearly the same and I barely find anything that sounds the same to my ears.
Sounds perfect with the HD-650 too.
I know how to solder, but building an O2 sounds scary. The Bottlehead Crack sounds like it'd be much easier.
I don't do many DIY projects since I hate soldering, but I'm probably just lazy. Making headphone cables is about as fun to me as raking leaves.
Making the O2 only took part of a lazy Sunday afternoon, the thing that slowed it was measuring all the resistors with a DMM 'cos they were too small to reliably read the colour codes. For $45 complete with case including postage it was well worth the little time. (I already had the plugpack and batteries hanging around).
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 29 seconds ago
- › Abrahamsen V6 DAC 41 seconds ago
- › Pending New FiiO X5 Lossless 192K/24B Music Player + 32GB MicroSD... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)