Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 849

post #12721 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygonn View Post


...The 650s and T50RPs can compliment each other well.

 

+1

 

The HD650 actually compliment many headphones...

post #12722 of 18411

Soooooo... I just turned my Woo WA6 to 11 (no, not 11 O'clock but the figurative 11) and apart from the fact that I may have permanently damaged my hearing, the bass slam on the HD 650 was AMAZING. basshead.gif

I don't suggest anyone do this. Ever.

But if you do, be prepared to fall in love with the HD 650 all over again. 

post #12723 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobbilly View Post

Nice comparison, never heard the Paradox myself, but I'd be curious if one ever showed up @ a meet. If you're going to a local meet, be sure to try and listen to the HD 650s on a better amp/DAC... they scale up very well, and if you get the chance to hear them balanced... the soundstage improvement is a clear step up.

beerchug.gif

 

ya this baby scales n swims with the shark$$$beerchug.gif

 

wolf....once again gud write up!biggrin.gif

post #12724 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobbilly View Post

Nice comparison, never heard the Paradox myself, but I'd be curious if one ever showed up @ a meet. If you're going to a local meet, be sure to try and listen to the HD 650s on a better amp/DAC... they scale up very well, and if you get the chance to hear them balanced... the soundstage improvement is a clear step up.

beerchug.gif

 

ya this baby scales n swims with the shark$$$beerchug.gif

 

wolf....once again gud write up!biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks. I'm hoping to get an HD800 for Christmas. And then a few months after get a Bottlehead Crack and Speedballbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

post #12725 of 18411

at the rate u are reviewing, can u take a loan from yur pa  and speedup the crackspeedballdeadhorse.gif

post #12726 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post

at the rate u are reviewing, can u take a loan from yur pa  and speedup the crackspeedballdeadhorse.gif

Haha.

post #12727 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

biggrin.gif Thanks. I'm hoping to get an HD800 for Christmas. And then a few months after get a Bottlehead Crack and Speedballbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif


WOW. I honestly can't think of a better Christmas present (HD800) that I would want at this point in my life... short of a brand new car.

post #12728 of 18411
Just ordered myself a pair of hd650s smily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gifsmily_headphones1.gif

Simply cannot wait for them to arrive.
post #12729 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobbilly View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

biggrin.gif Thanks. I'm hoping to get an HD800 for Christmas. And then a few months after get a Bottlehead Crack and Speedballbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif


WOW. I honestly can't think of a better Christmas present (HD800) that I would want at this point in my life... short of a brand new car.

I will be selling about half my collection to get it though. To be specific, I want to sell my 4.Ai and DT880, and buy a used HD800. Hoping to pay $950. Or getting a headphone that I cannot mention to you guysph34r.gif


Edited by wolfetan44 - 6/29/13 at 1:13pm
post #12730 of 18411

^^^^Didnt you say that you like 12 one time? Surprised someone that age can acquire so much, but heh more power to you

post #12731 of 18411

I've met Wolfetan - older than 12 definitely, and a serious head-fier.

post #12732 of 18411

Oh I have no doubts about the seriousness I just thought I saw a post where he mentioned age (I think it was like a birthday thread or something cause I remember putting mine up). I guess I must be confuing him with someone else, probably that panda guy that posts a lot. My bad wolf dude beerchug.gif(pretend your drink is ginger ale or something if your are not over 21 biggrin.gif)

post #12733 of 18411
...
Edited by Draygonn - 6/29/13 at 2:03pm
post #12734 of 18411

I am 14 years old.

post #12735 of 18411
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

I am 14 years old.

 

Wow. I never would have guessed from your posting style. You're quite mature, and you communicate effectively, a lost art today.

 

Kudos to your parents.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread