i might be retiring my hd650 soon. i now have the mighty T1. I have to collect it tomorrow. anyone on here have both and think they complement each other? it would be a shame to wave goodbye to a years friendship.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 3/16/15 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 841
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edit: btw..the hd650 is more forgiving to the source. While the T1 is a bit picky. Poor recording you might find it a bit harsh or thinner sounding. But once u set with a good recording..sound is amazing.
Edited by muzic4life - 6/18/13 at 6:39pm
You'll love the cable, I have one.
We've all had the "cry" moment... First time I heard a real pair of headphones playing "Here and Heaven" by Yo-Yo Ma and group on Goat Rodeo Sessions. It's like I heard music for the first time in my life... Not a sensitive guy... But it happened...
We don't judge here...
Thanks guys... :D I can finally enjoy listening to music with these. DSOTM sounds JUST right. Neither with AH-D1000, nor moded FA-003, nor FA-002w I could do that before. Moded T50RP is a tiny little bit close to hd650 in reproducing music enjoyably to me.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 29 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a DAC/AMP as an alternative to my MBA headphone out for... 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › VERTO box & LUMINARE amp, by AudioValve 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2