- 6,006 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: depends......
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on Yesterday at 2:02 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 841
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edit: btw..the hd650 is more forgiving to the source. While the T1 is a bit picky. Poor recording you might find it a bit harsh or thinner sounding. But once u set with a good recording..sound is amazing.
Edited by muzic4life - 6/18/13 at 6:39pm
You'll love the cable, I have one.
We've all had the "cry" moment... First time I heard a real pair of headphones playing "Here and Heaven" by Yo-Yo Ma and group on Goat Rodeo Sessions. It's like I heard music for the first time in my life... Not a sensitive guy... But it happened...
We don't judge here...
Thanks guys... :D I can finally enjoy listening to music with these. DSOTM sounds JUST right. Neither with AH-D1000, nor moded FA-003, nor FA-002w I could do that before. Moded T50RP is a tiny little bit close to hd650 in reproducing music enjoyably to me.
My first 'shed a tear' moment was listening to the all time great "Barbie Girl" by Aqua on my original ibuds when they shorted out on one side and I could only hear the awesomeness mono style. My tears were not manly though
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 22 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 58 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Which CIEM for my AK240 ? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Transforming Our Society through...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)