Listen to Vampire Weekend on the 650's! Its great:D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 817
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes. Also, check out Monomania by Deer Hunter, its not the best on the HD650's(I prefer it on my DT880s) but its still great. The last five songs to Modern Vampires sounds great on the 650s, as does every other song on that album.
Edited by wolfetan44 - 5/12/13 at 9:10am
oh god I just did this too and I have to agree I miss the foam !! what do I do ? lol
Just got through this thread. 817 pages since last christmas. I bought the 650s as christmas present and been happily listening (and reading) since. Head-fi has been helping me get through the sad comedy of buying (originally) Asgard and Bifrost. Ordered mine on early January, A1 was never sent, order upgraded to A2 and still waiting... I bought them through audiophonics.fr and I thought it could take a while to get them here in Finland, but this long?
I have been using udac-2 as a backup, but it really isn't making any miracles.
Keep up the nice conversations about these good headphones!
Yes, Dxanex. But in royal history logs of China, records reported that eunuchs tend to have higher-pitch voices than male who still have their "thing" attached.
My 650s sounded significantly brighter and more forward with the foams removed. Ergo, the eunuch analogy.
well a eunuch is a castrated man already so I think the right way to have put it was "a eunuch in heat" but I don't really give a crap lol and I still find it funny, :) because it is true now I regret removing the foam :( I guess i'm going to have to find something to fit in there :(.
Probably the easiest way would be to buy some new drivers
Despite all the criticisms I have of the HD-650 doing hip-hop, I just had to dig up the old hip-hop collection again. The "in-your-face" aspect of the genre gets lost, but... the HD-650 renders everything else so nicely (the treble and mids; or, percussion, vocals, and related instruments), that it's still very, very enjoyable.
Edited by fuzzybaffy - 5/13/13 at 1:43am
Yeah, men come into heat when they are about 11.5 years of age and from then on, it just about never leaves.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Do I have too many headphones? (Just saying Hi! But with poll...) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2