Listen to Vampire Weekend on the 650's! Its great:D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 8/25/15 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on Yesterday at 3:52 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 817
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes. Also, check out Monomania by Deer Hunter, its not the best on the HD650's(I prefer it on my DT880s) but its still great. The last five songs to Modern Vampires sounds great on the 650s, as does every other song on that album.
Edited by wolfetan44 - 5/12/13 at 9:10am
oh god I just did this too and I have to agree I miss the foam !! what do I do ? lol
Just got through this thread. 817 pages since last christmas. I bought the 650s as christmas present and been happily listening (and reading) since. Head-fi has been helping me get through the sad comedy of buying (originally) Asgard and Bifrost. Ordered mine on early January, A1 was never sent, order upgraded to A2 and still waiting... I bought them through audiophonics.fr and I thought it could take a while to get them here in Finland, but this long?
I have been using udac-2 as a backup, but it really isn't making any miracles.
Keep up the nice conversations about these good headphones!
Yes, Dxanex. But in royal history logs of China, records reported that eunuchs tend to have higher-pitch voices than male who still have their "thing" attached.
My 650s sounded significantly brighter and more forward with the foams removed. Ergo, the eunuch analogy.
well a eunuch is a castrated man already so I think the right way to have put it was "a eunuch in heat" but I don't really give a crap lol and I still find it funny, :) because it is true now I regret removing the foam :( I guess i'm going to have to find something to fit in there :(.
Probably the easiest way would be to buy some new drivers
Despite all the criticisms I have of the HD-650 doing hip-hop, I just had to dig up the old hip-hop collection again. The "in-your-face" aspect of the genre gets lost, but... the HD-650 renders everything else so nicely (the treble and mids; or, percussion, vocals, and related instruments), that it's still very, very enjoyable.
Edited by fuzzybaffy - 5/13/13 at 1:43am
Yeah, men come into heat when they are about 11.5 years of age and from then on, it just about never leaves.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 51 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2