Listen to Vampire Weekend on the 650's! Its great:D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650s keep breaking, is it my own ignorace? Last post on 7/11/16 at 4:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 12/23/15 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
Introduction The portable on-ear or over-the-ear headphone market is, I admit, not something that I’m especially familiar with. I recognize that there is a strong bias towards...
Accutone Taurus Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Accutone for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828106/accutone-taurus-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Remax RM305M Aluminum Earbud Here is the $10 Remax Earbud, just as sexy as your high school's homecoming queen. Though lost in the rush of new products from China this year, I learned about it...
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 817
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes. Also, check out Monomania by Deer Hunter, its not the best on the HD650's(I prefer it on my DT880s) but its still great. The last five songs to Modern Vampires sounds great on the 650s, as does every other song on that album.
Edited by wolfetan44 - 5/12/13 at 9:10am
oh god I just did this too and I have to agree I miss the foam !! what do I do ? lol
Just got through this thread. 817 pages since last christmas. I bought the 650s as christmas present and been happily listening (and reading) since. Head-fi has been helping me get through the sad comedy of buying (originally) Asgard and Bifrost. Ordered mine on early January, A1 was never sent, order upgraded to A2 and still waiting... I bought them through audiophonics.fr and I thought it could take a while to get them here in Finland, but this long?
I have been using udac-2 as a backup, but it really isn't making any miracles.
Keep up the nice conversations about these good headphones!
Yes, Dxanex. But in royal history logs of China, records reported that eunuchs tend to have higher-pitch voices than male who still have their "thing" attached.
My 650s sounded significantly brighter and more forward with the foams removed. Ergo, the eunuch analogy.
well a eunuch is a castrated man already so I think the right way to have put it was "a eunuch in heat" but I don't really give a crap lol and I still find it funny, :) because it is true now I regret removing the foam :( I guess i'm going to have to find something to fit in there :(.
Probably the easiest way would be to buy some new drivers
Despite all the criticisms I have of the HD-650 doing hip-hop, I just had to dig up the old hip-hop collection again. The "in-your-face" aspect of the genre gets lost, but... the HD-650 renders everything else so nicely (the treble and mids; or, percussion, vocals, and related instruments), that it's still very, very enjoyable.
Edited by fuzzybaffy - 5/13/13 at 1:43am
Yeah, men come into heat when they are about 11.5 years of age and from then on, it just about never leaves.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 1 minute ago
- › An all too common fight – the HE400x vs the HD6xx 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing lifetime Upgrades by Vibro Labs 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 Review and Impressions Thread (with comparisons to... 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Lotoo PAW 5000 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear