Listen to Vampire Weekend on the 650's! Its great:D
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/26/17 at 2:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650s keep breaking, is it my own ignorace? Last post on 7/11/16 at 4:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 1/9/17 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 1/11/17 at 5:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 817
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes. Also, check out Monomania by Deer Hunter, its not the best on the HD650's(I prefer it on my DT880s) but its still great. The last five songs to Modern Vampires sounds great on the 650s, as does every other song on that album.
Edited by wolfetan44 - 5/12/13 at 9:10am
oh god I just did this too and I have to agree I miss the foam !! what do I do ? lol
Just got through this thread. 817 pages since last christmas. I bought the 650s as christmas present and been happily listening (and reading) since. Head-fi has been helping me get through the sad comedy of buying (originally) Asgard and Bifrost. Ordered mine on early January, A1 was never sent, order upgraded to A2 and still waiting... I bought them through audiophonics.fr and I thought it could take a while to get them here in Finland, but this long?
I have been using udac-2 as a backup, but it really isn't making any miracles.
Keep up the nice conversations about these good headphones!
Yes, Dxanex. But in royal history logs of China, records reported that eunuchs tend to have higher-pitch voices than male who still have their "thing" attached.
My 650s sounded significantly brighter and more forward with the foams removed. Ergo, the eunuch analogy.
well a eunuch is a castrated man already so I think the right way to have put it was "a eunuch in heat" but I don't really give a crap lol and I still find it funny, :) because it is true now I regret removing the foam :( I guess i'm going to have to find something to fit in there :(.
Probably the easiest way would be to buy some new drivers
Despite all the criticisms I have of the HD-650 doing hip-hop, I just had to dig up the old hip-hop collection again. The "in-your-face" aspect of the genre gets lost, but... the HD-650 renders everything else so nicely (the treble and mids; or, percussion, vocals, and related instruments), that it's still very, very enjoyable.
Edited by fuzzybaffy - 5/13/13 at 1:43am
Yeah, men come into heat when they are about 11.5 years of age and from then on, it just about never leaves.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 42 seconds ago
- › Vinshine Audio DAC R2R-REF w/ soekris 43 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear