Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 799

post #11971 of 19109
Skullcandy headphones never flake.
post #11972 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNigel42 View Post

Skullcandy headphones never flake.

.......cept the bass tongue_smile.gif

post #11973 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNigel42 View Post

Skullcandy headphones never flake.

What's up with you? Are you trolling? If you are, well. Nice one. If you are serious, you got some real problem. This is headfi, where people care about the music. If you think beats and Skullcandy sound better than a hd650, take my advice, go get your ears checked! Or maybe your brain...
post #11974 of 19109

Well, "KingNigel" has given me a good laugh,

'sfunny how someone espousing Beats and Skullcandy reckons we buy HD650 because of the brand.beyersmile.png
 

post #11975 of 19109

Mine are about a year old and have zero flaking. I would refer to it as chipping because I think that it happens when you set them down on a desk and subsequently slide them around some. I have several stands and a large mousepad that I use and hopeful will preserve mine. biggrin.gif

post #11976 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Mine are about a year old and have zero flaking. I would refer to it as chipping because I think that it happens when you set them down on a desk and subsequently slide them around some. I have several stands and a large mousepad that I use and hopeful will preserve mine. biggrin.gif

Sliding makes the paint chip? Man, some quality control issue there.
post #11977 of 19109

Mine just lie on the desk (I try to avoid scissors etc.) 3years - perfect.
 

post #11978 of 19109

^^ True, but now Senn will be offering "headband bumpers" to maintain and preserve your wonderful headphones. They will come in a variety of colors, black or grey. Cost will be $19.95...per side. tongue.gif

post #11979 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNigel42 View Post

Skullcandy headphones never flake.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post


What's up with you? Are you trolling? If you are, well. Nice one. If you are serious, you got some real problem. This is headfi, where people care about the music. If you think beats and Skullcandy sound better than a hd650, take my advice, go get your ears checked! Or maybe your brain...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmers View Post

Well, "KingNigel" has given me a good laugh,

'sfunny how someone espousing Beats and Skullcandy reckons we buy HD650 because of the brand.beyersmile.png
 

 

Obvious troll is obvious rolleyes.gif

post #11980 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipilot227 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNigel42 View Post

Skullcandy headphones never flake.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post


What's up with you? Are you trolling? If you are, well. Nice one. If you are serious, you got some real problem. This is headfi, where people care about the music. If you think beats and Skullcandy sound better than a hd650, take my advice, go get your ears checked! Or maybe your brain...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmers View Post

Well, "KingNigel" has given me a good laugh,

'sfunny how someone espousing Beats and Skullcandy reckons we buy HD650 because of the brand.beyersmile.png
 

 

Obvious troll is obvious rolleyes.gif

This is what I was thinking, not sure how people didn't pick up on it..

post #11981 of 19109
The Skullcandy stereotype is getting old. They have been putting out some good products lately.
post #11982 of 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

The Skullcandy stereotype is getting old. They have been putting out some good products lately.

Hesh 2.0, Aviator, and MMM are decent. 

post #11983 of 19109
SLYR as well. $80 headset with an enjoyable sound. You'd think headsets are pure crap, but this one sounds like a good headphone that would cost around $60.
post #11984 of 19109
Mine is 3 years old and nope, no chip paint here, good as new, well, except the dust cover need replacing.
post #11985 of 19109

would anybody want to give a comparison between the 650 and He-400?

 

I've been thinking about getting those two sometime during the summer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread