Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 8/25/15 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 712
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've read you can just take them off, wash them in cold water, and they'll be almost as good as new. I'd probably do it once a year if it were me.
^^^ I give them (all my headphones) a very through wipe down with microfiber cloths after every use, still look/feel like new and no need to remove the pads and really wash them. I learned my lesson from not following this on my M50s a few years back and the pads started flaking and cracking after a few months.
It seems like a lot of people have done it without any damage being done to them. There are a few threads on this:
Maybe if you used Woolite and the the hand wash cycle...
They will, I've done it before. Thrown them in with a load of laundry, let them air dry, and they're good as new.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Chord Hugo 9 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 31 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 57 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Alpha dogs + lepy 2020a possible? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › M50x vs. SE215 5 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2