Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 7/9/15 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 712
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've read you can just take them off, wash them in cold water, and they'll be almost as good as new. I'd probably do it once a year if it were me.
^^^ I give them (all my headphones) a very through wipe down with microfiber cloths after every use, still look/feel like new and no need to remove the pads and really wash them. I learned my lesson from not following this on my M50s a few years back and the pads started flaking and cracking after a few months.
It seems like a lot of people have done it without any damage being done to them. There are a few threads on this:
Maybe if you used Woolite and the the hand wash cycle...
They will, I've done it before. Thrown them in with a load of laundry, let them air dry, and they're good as new.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Need help with Beats By Dre Pro headphones 59 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3