Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 712
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've read you can just take them off, wash them in cold water, and they'll be almost as good as new. I'd probably do it once a year if it were me.
^^^ I give them (all my headphones) a very through wipe down with microfiber cloths after every use, still look/feel like new and no need to remove the pads and really wash them. I learned my lesson from not following this on my M50s a few years back and the pads started flaking and cracking after a few months.
It seems like a lot of people have done it without any damage being done to them. There are a few threads on this:
Maybe if you used Woolite and the the hand wash cycle...
They will, I've done it before. Thrown them in with a load of laundry, let them air dry, and they're good as new.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amps and sensitive headphones issue. 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 6 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2