The Decware CSP2+ is also fantastic with the HD650's. I would imagine the new CSP3+ would also match up wonderfully.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- DAC/AMP for HD650 and ATH-M50? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from China? Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Ear Cup Comfort Solutions? Last post on 12/8/13 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! - Page 936
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^^ The minimum I would do is DF to Schiit Valhalla (or Bottlehead Crack). Note that the Valhalla or Crack are good for high impedance headphones so if you're not planning on getting any planars (Audeze or HiFiMAN), you're good. Otherwise go for the Lyr as it will drive almost anything.
Celebratory funds have run dry (it was my cakeday yesterday -- mid 20's at last). Sometimes though, the journey is more rewarding than the destination, so it's good to know I have something to look forward to! Perhaps 2014 will be the year of the Lyr2 or Bottlehead-LSD/Ecstasy. Thanks for the replies!
Well, my one caveat with this headphone has been fixed, seriously. I have an aftermarket cable with me right now, and the soundstage has gone up by 15-25%. YAY!
Edited by wolfetan44 - 10/16/13 at 5:09pm
Just got it in, and sat down with it a couple minutes before posting this.
This is a Complement2 from Double Helix Cables, and its in a alternate sleeving, black techflex. It has Furutech's HD650 connectors, and I like them a lot, but they are more money($50).
The Cardas HD650 connectors are $15. Its Peptide Litz, so its copper. This is it: http://www.doublehelixcables.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=7 The second one, thats not braided. Yes, it is heavy.
thinking of snagging a pair of balanced cable too...
just saw this.
Sweet man! Snag it!
- Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 4 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Newb Here with Question 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT1350 [Priced to sell!] 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Custom 5' Black Dragon V2 w/ 2' extension for Hifiman/Lyr owners 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe