- 43 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/6/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/6/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 4/6/11
- productHeadRoom Total BitHead Headphone Amp / DACtagged by System, 4/8/11
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 4/6/11
- productUltimate Ears UE 5 Protagged by System, 4/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze LCD-2 vs AKG K701 on a Schiit Lyr is it worth it? Last post on 10/11/11 at 7:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a headphone amplifier for a pair of AKG K 701's Last post on 3/1/12 at 7:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for 100$ Last post on 8/3/11 at 3:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
- Headphone Impedance
Redwine iMod vs Amp question - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
rockbox'in an imod is as much risk as rockbox'in a plain vanilla ipod video. as long as u readup on install (&uninstall too for that matter), its a very simple painless & reversable process. liking rockbox on a ipod video is another matter. although i find the eq options great, the interface is extremely slow & clunky - on a 5/5.5g ipod video atleast. YMMV ofcos
- Redwine iMod vs Amp question
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 13 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 30 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 38 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K7xx Limited Edition -- Like New in Box 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dither is a prime suspect 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3