- 43 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/6/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/6/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 4/6/11
- productHeadRoom Total BitHead Headphone Amp / DACtagged by System, 4/8/11
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 4/6/11
- productUltimate Ears UE 5 Protagged by System, 4/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze LCD-2 vs AKG K701 on a Schiit Lyr is it worth it? Last post on 10/11/11 at 7:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for a headphone amplifier for a pair of AKG K 701's Last post on 3/1/12 at 7:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for 100$ Last post on 8/3/11 at 3:53am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO The Continental Last post on 11/25/13 at 2:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Headphone Impedance
Redwine iMod vs Amp question - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
rockbox'in an imod is as much risk as rockbox'in a plain vanilla ipod video. as long as u readup on install (&uninstall too for that matter), its a very simple painless & reversable process. liking rockbox on a ipod video is another matter. although i find the eq options great, the interface is extremely slow & clunky - on a 5/5.5g ipod video atleast. YMMV ofcos
- Redwine iMod vs Amp question
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1840 and Extras - Price Lowered 19 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › Aune B1 USA Tour thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Looking For Some New Headphones $300-$500 5 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)