Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Pictures of your car
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Pictures of your car - Page 4

post #46 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin gilmore
My jaguar was in the shop for repairs 37 times in 41 months.
I could not take it anymore.

So i got some american iron.

warning: huge
http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/zoomzoom.jpg

2007, 8 weeks old, nothing broken yet. No tickets yet either.
Sorry to hear about your experience. Of all the sedans I have had in the last 20 years the 2002 Jaguar S-Type (V8 Sport) was the best I have ever had. I regret trading it in. What is funny is that I also trade for a convertible vette.

The before:



The after:



And of course the VERY BEST!

post #47 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin gilmore
My jaguar was in the shop for repairs 37 times in 41 months.
I could not take it anymore.

So i got some american iron.

warning: huge
http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/zoomzoom.jpg

2007, 8 weeks old, nothing broken yet. No tickets yet either.
there is a hair on your car.
it is brown, and about 2 inches above the rear wheel.

nice car.
post #48 of 214
austin mini 30, picked it up last week





some more pics here
post #49 of 214


I pity the fool who tries to cut me off.
post #50 of 214
(<--- complete with user manual at the bottom)

post #51 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnapier
austin mini 30, picked it up last week
Very nice! That deep purple and gold is just brilliant.
post #52 of 214
A week old:








With a friend's car:


So much better than anything else in its class, imo. Great styling, great performance, and great utility (love all the space the hatch gives me). They really aren't kidding around with the "zoom zoom" and "soul of a sports car in every model" deal, either. The 3 offers a very solid and refined drive in regular commuting, but really comes to life when you can give it some gas, and especially when the roads get twisty (something I never used to look forward to until this car ). It's an absolute blast to drive and handles like it's on rails. I love this car.
post #53 of 214
post #54 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnapier
austin mini 30, picked it up last week





some more pics here
Wow! that is beautiful, can't believe the condition. Nice gasburner wheels!
post #55 of 214
hehe,

I wouldn't "dare" post pics of my car here I'd be tarred and feathered all the way into the sea. I'll give a few clues though, it's one of the most fuel efficient vehicles on the planet, it's small but has more leg / headroom than so called "large" cars (It's a Tardis, I'm 6 four) other clues I can give are... it's VERY reliable, it's relatively cheap, it's small (said that already) and easy to park (you can park in a tight spot in micro seconds, "vroom" and you're in)

No time at the moment (but the tools and garages in place) to get down to restoring a classic but, as soon as I'm settled, I'll be getting either an e-type or a Triumph Stag (probably end up with a Triumph Herald!) Purely to restore with a view to selling on, no way could I afford to run an e-type

For the time being I'm happy driving about in my 60mpg pint sized vehicle laughing at the small guys, who need a penis extension, filling their Sherman tanks up at the petrol station.

No pictures, I'd like to keep my mode of transport a mystery (and myself)
post #56 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
hehe,

I wouldn't "dare" post pics of my car here I'd be tarred and feathered all the way into the sea. I'll give a few clues though, it's one of the most fuel efficient vehicles on the planet, it's small but has more leg / headroom than so called "large" cars (It's a Tardis, I'm 6 four) other clues I can give are... it's VERY reliable, it's relatively cheap, it's small (said that already) and easy to park (you can park in a tight spot in micro seconds, "vroom" and you're in)

No time at the moment (but the tools and garages in place) to get down to restoring a classic but, as soon as I'm settled, I'll be getting either an e-type or a Triumph Stag (probably end up with a Triumph Herald!) Purely to restore with a view to selling on, no way could I afford to run an e-type

For the time being I'm happy driving about in my 60mpg pint sized vehicle laughing at the small guys, who need a penis extension, filling their Sherman tanks up at the petrol station.

No pictures, I'd like to keep my mode of transport a mystery (and myself)
Pinky...you drive the Smarty?
http://www.smart.com/-snm-0157694444...modelle%2epage
post #57 of 214
Too bad...it can't be driven anywhere. I parked it too long and a tree grew from under it!

post #58 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by OIC
Too bad...it can't be driven anywhere. I parked it too long and a tree grew from under it!

Nice one.
post #59 of 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by OIC
nope.
post #60 of 214
Don't laugh, I beat up ricers in this. Powerful engine and great handling for such a big car. Plus the back-seats can recline for those long night-time drives...




EDIT: Pinky, Toyota Echo? You should give out a prize to someone who gets the answer. :P
EDIT2: skyline889 needs to chime in with a photo of his souped-up Odyssey. I wanna see those Volk Racing wheels again!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post Pictures of your car