Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 665

post #9961 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

You guys think those people are idiots? Wait till you meet my friends. 

"Wait, so you bought a $300 headphone that doesn't have 7.1 surround? Haha, and that jack doesn't even fit in my iPhone!! And what is this shiny thing you're plugging them into? Wow no bass"

This conversation actually happened (referring to my DT880's). 
Feel the burn my friend xD I remember I have one friend... Whenever he heard about Beats is bad he will cover his ears and go LALALALALLALA
post #9962 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Feel the burn my friend xD I remember I have one friend... Whenever he heard about Beats is bad he will cover his ears and go LALALALALLALA

I do that too when someone tries to convince me something i dont like. E.g. when someone tries to explain to me how Burger King is better than McDonalds: go to hell, LALALALALALALALA :D

post #9963 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

I do that too when someone tries to convince me something i dont like. E.g. when someone tries to explain to me how Burger King is better than McDonalds: go to hell, LALALALALALALALA biggrin.gif

I usually try my best to laugh away for it... That's what I really do when someone trying to convince me that Dr make better good SQ headphones! I will just say "I guess a I listen to music very differently from you then... I don't like bass" just try my best not to hurt anyone's feeling hehe

Saw the same girl wearing Apple Earpods... It's annoying when I see everywhere is Earpods!!!
post #9964 of 11299

To be fair, the EarPods actually aren't too bad.

 

Just say an M-100 and a Parrot Zik this morning in front of my work building.

post #9965 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

I do that too when someone tries to convince me something i dont like. E.g. when someone tries to explain to me how Burger King is better than McDonalds: go to hell, LALALALALALALALA :D


oh, but it is.

 

(OT flamewar seed planted.)

:popcorn:

post #9966 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampair View Post
 


oh, but it is.

 

(OT flamewar seed planted.)

:popcorn:

You better take that back. 

post #9967 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

You better take that back. 

 

i'd rather buy b***s!!

post #9968 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampair View Post
 

 

i'd rather buy b***s!!

Oh please don't start this now. KFC MASTER RACE.

post #9969 of 11299

Here goes the topic...

post #9970 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusGuy View Post
 

KFC MASTER RACE.

 

CAPS LOCK MODE ON. NOW WE'RE GETTING SERIOUS.

 

btw: KFC is for chickens only. :p

post #9971 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampair View Post

CAPS LOCK MODE ON. NOW WE'RE GETTING SERIOUS.

btw: KFC is for chickens only. tongue.gif
Quite the contrary. It's for the consumption of chicken. I don't think chickens would do well in KFC.
post #9972 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

You guys think those people are idiots? Wait till you meet my friends. 

"Wait, so you bought a $300 headphone that doesn't have 7.1 surround? Haha, and that jack doesn't even fit in my iPhone!! And what is this shiny thing you're plugging them into? Wow no bass"

This conversation actually happened (referring to my DT880's). 
I feel your pain, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

I do that too when someone tries to convince me something i dont like. E.g. when someone tries to explain to me how Burger King is better than McDonalds: go to hell, LALALALALALALALA biggrin.gif
Meh, In-N-Out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampair View Post

i'd rather buy b***s!!
WHAT?!?! Ok, me, you in the parking lot, 5:05...
post #9973 of 11299
I think we can now conclude that KFC is the worst out of the three.

This argument reminded me of console fights. First, two people start off by fighting over Xbox and PS3 then it slowly becomes "Well, at least we don't own Wii's". And everyone walks away happy except that Wii owner, which in this case is KFC.
Edited by xkonfuzed - 10/24/13 at 2:25pm
post #9974 of 11299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

I think we can now conclude that KFC is the worst out of the three.

This argument reminded me of console fights. First, two people start off by fighting over Xbox and PS3 then it slowly becomes "Well, at least we don't own Wii's". And everyone walks away happy except that Wii owner, which in this case is KFC.

PC GAMING MASTER RACE

post #9975 of 11299

AAaaaaand back on topic.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2