I meant to run across a Head-Fi'er in Mississippi at a classic car cruise last weekend, but I didn't ever spot his car. Too bad...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 1231110/17/13 at 7:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 1231110/17/13 at 7:43pmpost #9888 of 1231110/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #9889 of 1231110/17/13 at 7:50pmQuote:
Lol. Someone even knew Superlux! But he was a semi-audiophile.post #9890 of 1231110/17/13 at 7:52pmpost #9891 of 1231110/17/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Singapore is physically small but mentally big! Indeed I have seen a lot of people on the street with decent IEM XD A lot of SE fan as well...
My dad never allow me to touch soldering... So that pretty much sums up why I can never DIY with solder xDpost #9892 of 1231110/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #9893 of 1231110/17/13 at 8:52pmIt's not a sighting but I think I've been sighted. I was at the bus stop and I put on my V-MODA M-100s. There was a guy standing next to me with earphones of unknown identity (it's dark outside). When I went on the bus and sat down, the guy also boarded the bus and looked at me while smiling when he walked by to get a seat. XDpost #9894 of 1231110/17/13 at 9:00pmpost #9895 of 1231110/18/13 at 12:52ampost #9896 of 1231110/18/13 at 4:04amQuote:
I don't want to tell you his full name(for his privacy), but his first name is Quentin.post #9897 of 1231110/18/13 at 4:16amQuote:Sorry doesn't ring a bell. I do know quite a few audiophiles though.
Anyways back to topic... The guy that I saw on the bus a few days ago with ck90pros has downgraded I think he's using a pair of monster Nergy iems nowpost #9898 of 1231110/18/13 at 4:32amSaw a Chevy Silverado with the Shure emblem on its back, I took a couple of steps forward and I saw the driver wearing a pair of SRH840's. Good to see people in my country learning about proper audio.post #9899 of 1231110/18/13 at 6:35ampost #9900 of 1231110/18/13 at 6:38am
Frankly, my brother does that a lot.. Tried convincing him but well.. At least now he uses only one side of the earpiece for music
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2758 Active Users (525 Members and 2233 Guests)
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 17 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...