I meant to run across a Head-Fi'er in Mississippi at a classic car cruise last weekend, but I didn't ever spot his car. Too bad...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 1236910/17/13 at 7:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 1236910/17/13 at 7:43pmpost #9888 of 1236910/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #9889 of 1236910/17/13 at 7:50pmQuote:
Lol. Someone even knew Superlux! But he was a semi-audiophile.post #9890 of 1236910/17/13 at 7:52pmpost #9891 of 1236910/17/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Singapore is physically small but mentally big! Indeed I have seen a lot of people on the street with decent IEM XD A lot of SE fan as well...
My dad never allow me to touch soldering... So that pretty much sums up why I can never DIY with solder xDpost #9892 of 1236910/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #9893 of 1236910/17/13 at 8:52pmIt's not a sighting but I think I've been sighted. I was at the bus stop and I put on my V-MODA M-100s. There was a guy standing next to me with earphones of unknown identity (it's dark outside). When I went on the bus and sat down, the guy also boarded the bus and looked at me while smiling when he walked by to get a seat. XDpost #9894 of 1236910/17/13 at 9:00pmpost #9895 of 1236910/18/13 at 12:52ampost #9896 of 1236910/18/13 at 4:04amQuote:
I don't want to tell you his full name(for his privacy), but his first name is Quentin.post #9897 of 1236910/18/13 at 4:16amQuote:Sorry doesn't ring a bell. I do know quite a few audiophiles though.
Anyways back to topic... The guy that I saw on the bus a few days ago with ck90pros has downgraded I think he's using a pair of monster Nergy iems nowpost #9898 of 1236910/18/13 at 4:32amSaw a Chevy Silverado with the Shure emblem on its back, I took a couple of steps forward and I saw the driver wearing a pair of SRH840's. Good to see people in my country learning about proper audio.post #9899 of 1236910/18/13 at 6:35ampost #9900 of 1236910/18/13 at 6:38am
Frankly, my brother does that a lot.. Tried convincing him but well.. At least now he uses only one side of the earpiece for music
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2991 Active Users (604 Members and 2387 Guests)
- › [SOLD] Rhapsodio Galaxy V1 with OCC MKII cable 57 seconds ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In-ear wireless 4 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-X11 upcoming | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone capable DAP maybe 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear