I meant to run across a Head-Fi'er in Mississippi at a classic car cruise last weekend, but I didn't ever spot his car. Too bad...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
This review is for AKG by Harman Y50’s INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. I don’t...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 1213310/17/13 at 7:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 1213310/17/13 at 7:43pmpost #9888 of 1213310/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #9889 of 1213310/17/13 at 7:50pmQuote:
Lol. Someone even knew Superlux! But he was a semi-audiophile.post #9890 of 1213310/17/13 at 7:52pmpost #9891 of 1213310/17/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Singapore is physically small but mentally big! Indeed I have seen a lot of people on the street with decent IEM XD A lot of SE fan as well...
My dad never allow me to touch soldering... So that pretty much sums up why I can never DIY with solder xDpost #9892 of 1213310/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #9893 of 1213310/17/13 at 8:52pmIt's not a sighting but I think I've been sighted. I was at the bus stop and I put on my V-MODA M-100s. There was a guy standing next to me with earphones of unknown identity (it's dark outside). When I went on the bus and sat down, the guy also boarded the bus and looked at me while smiling when he walked by to get a seat. XDpost #9894 of 1213310/17/13 at 9:00pmpost #9895 of 1213310/18/13 at 12:52ampost #9896 of 1213310/18/13 at 4:04amQuote:
I don't want to tell you his full name(for his privacy), but his first name is Quentin.post #9897 of 1213310/18/13 at 4:16amQuote:Sorry doesn't ring a bell. I do know quite a few audiophiles though.
Anyways back to topic... The guy that I saw on the bus a few days ago with ck90pros has downgraded I think he's using a pair of monster Nergy iems nowpost #9898 of 1213310/18/13 at 4:32amSaw a Chevy Silverado with the Shure emblem on its back, I took a couple of steps forward and I saw the driver wearing a pair of SRH840's. Good to see people in my country learning about proper audio.post #9899 of 1213310/18/13 at 6:35ampost #9900 of 1213310/18/13 at 6:38am
Frankly, my brother does that a lot.. Tried convincing him but well.. At least now he uses only one side of the earpiece for music
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2876 Active Users (576 Members and 2300 Guests)
- › For Sale Audeze LCD 2 - Rev 1? Rosewood CHEAP!!! 56 seconds ago
- › Hello all! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17K/E18, iBasso D-Zero MK2 or Sound Blaster E3? 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › Adam Audio A5X Powered Studio Monitor (5.5 inch, 100 watts) by rfox
- › Kennerton Magister Closed Back Headphones by Levaix
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)