I meant to run across a Head-Fi'er in Mississippi at a classic car cruise last weekend, but I didn't ever spot his car. Too bad...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
The AKG K550 revisited. At the time, shortly after I bought my Audio Technica A900Xs I had auditioned the AKG's and I felt my choice for the A900Xs was the right one. I felt the K550s had this...
I have got these recently and I am very happy with my purchase. Denon has not failed me so far and I have used few of their products. I think somebody in Denon knows that the high quality will make...
Edifier K180 Communicator Earbud In many ways the Edifier H180 is a classic. As of 2017, they have been around for four years, earning a nice reputation at Head-Fi. The slightly different K180...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 1238910/17/13 at 7:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 1238910/17/13 at 7:43pmpost #9888 of 1238910/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #9889 of 1238910/17/13 at 7:50pmQuote:
Lol. Someone even knew Superlux! But he was a semi-audiophile.post #9890 of 1238910/17/13 at 7:52pmpost #9891 of 1238910/17/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Singapore is physically small but mentally big! Indeed I have seen a lot of people on the street with decent IEM XD A lot of SE fan as well...
My dad never allow me to touch soldering... So that pretty much sums up why I can never DIY with solder xDpost #9892 of 1238910/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #9893 of 1238910/17/13 at 8:52pmIt's not a sighting but I think I've been sighted. I was at the bus stop and I put on my V-MODA M-100s. There was a guy standing next to me with earphones of unknown identity (it's dark outside). When I went on the bus and sat down, the guy also boarded the bus and looked at me while smiling when he walked by to get a seat. XDpost #9894 of 1238910/17/13 at 9:00pmpost #9895 of 1238910/18/13 at 12:52ampost #9896 of 1238910/18/13 at 4:04amQuote:
I don't want to tell you his full name(for his privacy), but his first name is Quentin.post #9897 of 1238910/18/13 at 4:16amQuote:Sorry doesn't ring a bell. I do know quite a few audiophiles though.
Anyways back to topic... The guy that I saw on the bus a few days ago with ck90pros has downgraded I think he's using a pair of monster Nergy iems nowpost #9898 of 1238910/18/13 at 4:32amSaw a Chevy Silverado with the Shure emblem on its back, I took a couple of steps forward and I saw the driver wearing a pair of SRH840's. Good to see people in my country learning about proper audio.post #9899 of 1238910/18/13 at 6:35ampost #9900 of 1238910/18/13 at 6:38am
Frankly, my brother does that a lot.. Tried convincing him but well.. At least now he uses only one side of the earpiece for music
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3642 Active Users (749 Members and 2893 Guests)
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 11 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 37 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio • 2017 Line-Up • Questions & Updates 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear