I meant to run across a Head-Fi'er in Mississippi at a classic car cruise last weekend, but I didn't ever spot his car. Too bad...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 660post #9886 of 1233010/17/13 at 7:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9887 of 1233010/17/13 at 7:43pmpost #9888 of 1233010/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #9889 of 1233010/17/13 at 7:50pmQuote:
Lol. Someone even knew Superlux! But he was a semi-audiophile.post #9890 of 1233010/17/13 at 7:52pmpost #9891 of 1233010/17/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Singapore is physically small but mentally big! Indeed I have seen a lot of people on the street with decent IEM XD A lot of SE fan as well...
My dad never allow me to touch soldering... So that pretty much sums up why I can never DIY with solder xDpost #9892 of 1233010/17/13 at 8:50pmpost #9893 of 1233010/17/13 at 8:52pmIt's not a sighting but I think I've been sighted. I was at the bus stop and I put on my V-MODA M-100s. There was a guy standing next to me with earphones of unknown identity (it's dark outside). When I went on the bus and sat down, the guy also boarded the bus and looked at me while smiling when he walked by to get a seat. XDpost #9894 of 1233010/17/13 at 9:00pmpost #9895 of 1233010/18/13 at 12:52ampost #9896 of 1233010/18/13 at 4:04amQuote:
I don't want to tell you his full name(for his privacy), but his first name is Quentin.post #9897 of 1233010/18/13 at 4:16amQuote:Sorry doesn't ring a bell. I do know quite a few audiophiles though.
Anyways back to topic... The guy that I saw on the bus a few days ago with ck90pros has downgraded I think he's using a pair of monster Nergy iems nowpost #9898 of 1233010/18/13 at 4:32amSaw a Chevy Silverado with the Shure emblem on its back, I took a couple of steps forward and I saw the driver wearing a pair of SRH840's. Good to see people in my country learning about proper audio.post #9899 of 1233010/18/13 at 6:35ampost #9900 of 1233010/18/13 at 6:38am
Frankly, my brother does that a lot.. Tried convincing him but well.. At least now he uses only one side of the earpiece for music
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2597 Active Users (471 Members and 2126 Guests)
- › Diagnosing Harsh / Metallic setup. Formerly: Choosing between... 38 seconds ago
- › Stax: SR 002 + Srm 002 and Srm 003 mk2 + Srm 003 impression and... 58 seconds ago
- › FS (EU only): Little Dot MK II 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 8 minutes ago
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...