I saw an M50 today......... Anyways for people wanting GTAV just wait for the PC version, 16 people online is a bit too small for such a large world ^^Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 659
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9872 of 1156510/17/13 at 5:25pmpost #9873 of 1156510/17/13 at 5:32pm
You can't suck at modding. Modding just require creativity and logic! No special skills!post #9874 of 1156510/17/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Yep! Like what Victor said, it's pretty easy but it takes time xD hot glue is essential if you are planning to open up the driver or at least, tape. Soldering for balanced mod I guess? Not sure, never tried balanced mod xDpost #9875 of 1156510/17/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
Lol. I forgot about soldering. Soldering does require bit of skill. I burned myself couple times while trying to reterminate cables, but it wasn't hard.
But creativity is key!
For new modders, here are couple things that can be easily modded:
Foam(back of the driver)
Cable(requires bit of soldering)
Dampeningpost #9876 of 1156510/17/13 at 6:51pmpost #9877 of 1156510/17/13 at 6:56pmpost #9878 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:11pmI saw a couple sharing an iBud. It was a pretty weird sighting and looked hella awkward. The tall guy was riding on a mini plastic skateboard while the short girl was walking next to him while holding his hand.post #9879 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
That would take skillpost #9880 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:18pmpost #9881 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
I can never get the solder to stick on the cable! It's such a delicate job.post #9882 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
I was successful at soldering a headphone project once, but just once (and even that was pretty messy).post #9883 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:26pmpost #9884 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
Lol. For my first project, I had two helpers! A friend and a science teacher. The science teacher pretty much ended up reterminating my headphones. But than, I managed to solder by myself with my next retermination.post #9885 of 1156510/17/13 at 7:33pm
The first time I ever soldered was in an engineering class, and I swear I had at least a dozen burns a day.
EDIT: We might want to get back on topic before the inevitable Currawong swoop.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chord Hugo 5 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Durable over the ear headphones around $100... in Canada... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › [IC] GRADO HP1000 (HP1) + HPA2 (combo) and SONY MDR-R10 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)