I saw an M50 today......... Anyways for people wanting GTAV just wait for the PC version, 16 people online is a bit too small for such a large world ^^Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 659
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9872 of 1202410/17/13 at 5:25pmpost #9873 of 1202410/17/13 at 5:32pm
You can't suck at modding. Modding just require creativity and logic! No special skills!post #9874 of 1202410/17/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Yep! Like what Victor said, it's pretty easy but it takes time xD hot glue is essential if you are planning to open up the driver or at least, tape. Soldering for balanced mod I guess? Not sure, never tried balanced mod xDpost #9875 of 1202410/17/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
Lol. I forgot about soldering. Soldering does require bit of skill. I burned myself couple times while trying to reterminate cables, but it wasn't hard.
But creativity is key!
For new modders, here are couple things that can be easily modded:
Foam(back of the driver)
Cable(requires bit of soldering)
Dampeningpost #9876 of 1202410/17/13 at 6:51pmpost #9877 of 1202410/17/13 at 6:56pmpost #9878 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:11pmI saw a couple sharing an iBud. It was a pretty weird sighting and looked hella awkward. The tall guy was riding on a mini plastic skateboard while the short girl was walking next to him while holding his hand.post #9879 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
That would take skillpost #9880 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:18pmpost #9881 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
I can never get the solder to stick on the cable! It's such a delicate job.post #9882 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
I was successful at soldering a headphone project once, but just once (and even that was pretty messy).post #9883 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:26pmpost #9884 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
Lol. For my first project, I had two helpers! A friend and a science teacher. The science teacher pretty much ended up reterminating my headphones. But than, I managed to solder by myself with my next retermination.post #9885 of 1202410/17/13 at 7:33pm
The first time I ever soldered was in an engineering class, and I swear I had at least a dozen burns a day.
EDIT: We might want to get back on topic before the inevitable Currawong swoop.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Playstation 4 and accessories 15 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 6 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2