I saw an M50 today......... Anyways for people wanting GTAV just wait for the PC version, 16 people online is a bit too small for such a large world ^^Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 659
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9872 of 1129810/17/13 at 5:25pmpost #9873 of 1129810/17/13 at 5:32pm
You can't suck at modding. Modding just require creativity and logic! No special skills!post #9874 of 1129810/17/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Yep! Like what Victor said, it's pretty easy but it takes time xD hot glue is essential if you are planning to open up the driver or at least, tape. Soldering for balanced mod I guess? Not sure, never tried balanced mod xDpost #9875 of 1129810/17/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
Lol. I forgot about soldering. Soldering does require bit of skill. I burned myself couple times while trying to reterminate cables, but it wasn't hard.
But creativity is key!
For new modders, here are couple things that can be easily modded:
Foam(back of the driver)
Cable(requires bit of soldering)
Dampeningpost #9876 of 1129810/17/13 at 6:51pmpost #9877 of 1129810/17/13 at 6:56pmpost #9878 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:11pmI saw a couple sharing an iBud. It was a pretty weird sighting and looked hella awkward. The tall guy was riding on a mini plastic skateboard while the short girl was walking next to him while holding his hand.post #9879 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
That would take skillpost #9880 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:18pmpost #9881 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
I can never get the solder to stick on the cable! It's such a delicate job.post #9882 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
I was successful at soldering a headphone project once, but just once (and even that was pretty messy).post #9883 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:26pmpost #9884 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
Lol. For my first project, I had two helpers! A friend and a science teacher. The science teacher pretty much ended up reterminating my headphones. But than, I managed to solder by myself with my next retermination.post #9885 of 1129810/17/13 at 7:33pm
The first time I ever soldered was in an engineering class, and I swear I had at least a dozen burns a day.
EDIT: We might want to get back on topic before the inevitable Currawong swoop.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Q701 impressions thread 44 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 48 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Disruptive Technology - A Frank(s) Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)