I saw an M50 today......... Anyways for people wanting GTAV just wait for the PC version, 16 people online is a bit too small for such a large world ^^Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 659
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9872 of 1135510/17/13 at 5:25pmpost #9873 of 1135510/17/13 at 5:32pm
You can't suck at modding. Modding just require creativity and logic! No special skills!post #9874 of 1135510/17/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Yep! Like what Victor said, it's pretty easy but it takes time xD hot glue is essential if you are planning to open up the driver or at least, tape. Soldering for balanced mod I guess? Not sure, never tried balanced mod xDpost #9875 of 1135510/17/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
Lol. I forgot about soldering. Soldering does require bit of skill. I burned myself couple times while trying to reterminate cables, but it wasn't hard.
But creativity is key!
For new modders, here are couple things that can be easily modded:
Foam(back of the driver)
Cable(requires bit of soldering)
Dampeningpost #9876 of 1135510/17/13 at 6:51pmpost #9877 of 1135510/17/13 at 6:56pmpost #9878 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:11pmI saw a couple sharing an iBud. It was a pretty weird sighting and looked hella awkward. The tall guy was riding on a mini plastic skateboard while the short girl was walking next to him while holding his hand.post #9879 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
That would take skillpost #9880 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:18pmpost #9881 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
I can never get the solder to stick on the cable! It's such a delicate job.post #9882 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
I was successful at soldering a headphone project once, but just once (and even that was pretty messy).post #9883 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:26pmpost #9884 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
Lol. For my first project, I had two helpers! A friend and a science teacher. The science teacher pretty much ended up reterminating my headphones. But than, I managed to solder by myself with my next retermination.post #9885 of 1135510/17/13 at 7:33pm
The first time I ever soldered was in an engineering class, and I swear I had at least a dozen burns a day.
EDIT: We might want to get back on topic before the inevitable Currawong swoop.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 201: Moving on up 56 seconds ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › ATH-A500X Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)