I saw 3 Senn Momentums just today, all in black. I wonder if there's been a promo on them or something
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 658post #9856 of 1214210/15/13 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9857 of 1214210/15/13 at 10:31pmpost #9858 of 1214210/15/13 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.post #9859 of 1214210/15/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.
Well, thats just freaking awesome.post #9860 of 1214210/16/13 at 4:45amQuote:
A number of bands have partnered with Sennheiser to do giveaways recently, and as a result awareness of the model is growing. Sennheiser is making a real marketing push on this one.post #9861 of 1214210/16/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Awesome counter against the "b" company xD their portable headphone design don't look bad so pretty sure it will work!post #9862 of 1214210/16/13 at 6:53ampost #9863 of 1214210/16/13 at 9:00amQuote:
Yeah, and they've been doing these partnerships with "Indie"-genre bands to get to the twenty-something crowd that knows a bit about their music.post #9864 of 1214210/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #9865 of 1214210/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #9866 of 1214210/16/13 at 6:07pmpost #9867 of 1214210/16/13 at 6:30pmpost #9868 of 1214210/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #9869 of 1214210/17/13 at 12:20am
Yep! So far, all the headphones I own, are modded xD simple mod only thoughtpost #9870 of 1214210/17/13 at 12:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 15 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 43 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Little Dot Mk IV / SE Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for various heavy metal and other styles 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3