Apple earbuds, today in a lobby, at least they are better than the 1st edition.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 658post #9856 of 1207210/15/13 at 8:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9857 of 1207210/15/13 at 10:15pmpost #9858 of 1207210/15/13 at 10:31pmpost #9859 of 1207210/15/13 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.post #9860 of 1207210/15/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.
Well, thats just freaking awesome.post #9861 of 1207210/16/13 at 4:45amQuote:
A number of bands have partnered with Sennheiser to do giveaways recently, and as a result awareness of the model is growing. Sennheiser is making a real marketing push on this one.post #9862 of 1207210/16/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Awesome counter against the "b" company xD their portable headphone design don't look bad so pretty sure it will work!post #9863 of 1207210/16/13 at 6:53ampost #9864 of 1207210/16/13 at 9:00amQuote:
Yeah, and they've been doing these partnerships with "Indie"-genre bands to get to the twenty-something crowd that knows a bit about their music.post #9865 of 1207210/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #9866 of 1207210/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #9867 of 1207210/16/13 at 6:07pmpost #9868 of 1207210/16/13 at 6:30pmpost #9869 of 1207210/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #9870 of 1207210/17/13 at 12:20am
Yep! So far, all the headphones I own, are modded xD simple mod only thought
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › "The Lab" 28 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 58 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOM FITTING OF UNIVERSAL IEMS 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2