I saw 3 Senn Momentums just today, all in black. I wonder if there's been a promo on them or something
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 658post #9856 of 1231110/15/13 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9857 of 1231110/15/13 at 10:31pmpost #9858 of 1231110/15/13 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.post #9859 of 1231110/15/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.
Well, thats just freaking awesome.post #9860 of 1231110/16/13 at 4:45amQuote:
A number of bands have partnered with Sennheiser to do giveaways recently, and as a result awareness of the model is growing. Sennheiser is making a real marketing push on this one.post #9861 of 1231110/16/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Awesome counter against the "b" company xD their portable headphone design don't look bad so pretty sure it will work!post #9862 of 1231110/16/13 at 6:53ampost #9863 of 1231110/16/13 at 9:00amQuote:
Yeah, and they've been doing these partnerships with "Indie"-genre bands to get to the twenty-something crowd that knows a bit about their music.post #9864 of 1231110/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #9865 of 1231110/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #9866 of 1231110/16/13 at 6:07pmpost #9867 of 1231110/16/13 at 6:30pmpost #9868 of 1231110/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #9869 of 1231110/17/13 at 12:20am
Yep! So far, all the headphones I own, are modded xD simple mod only thoughtpost #9870 of 1231110/17/13 at 12:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 10 seconds ago
- › Help Required with my MUSIC SETUP MESS!! 2 minutes ago
- › GRADO STATEMENT GS2000e - Review and First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 9 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...