I saw 3 Senn Momentums just today, all in black. I wonder if there's been a promo on them or something
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 658post #9856 of 1238610/15/13 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9857 of 1238610/15/13 at 10:31pmpost #9858 of 1238610/15/13 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.post #9859 of 1238610/15/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.
Well, thats just freaking awesome.post #9860 of 1238610/16/13 at 4:45amQuote:
A number of bands have partnered with Sennheiser to do giveaways recently, and as a result awareness of the model is growing. Sennheiser is making a real marketing push on this one.post #9861 of 1238610/16/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Awesome counter against the "b" company xD their portable headphone design don't look bad so pretty sure it will work!post #9862 of 1238610/16/13 at 6:53ampost #9863 of 1238610/16/13 at 9:00amQuote:
Yeah, and they've been doing these partnerships with "Indie"-genre bands to get to the twenty-something crowd that knows a bit about their music.post #9864 of 1238610/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #9865 of 1238610/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #9866 of 1238610/16/13 at 6:07pmpost #9867 of 1238610/16/13 at 6:30pmpost #9868 of 1238610/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #9869 of 1238610/17/13 at 12:20ampost #9870 of 1238610/17/13 at 12:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 12 seconds ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Dragon V3 cable for HD580/HD600/HD650 (1/4inch) 5ft 2 minutes ago
- › Returning to CANS.... researching is a pain...$600-$1600 3 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear