I saw 3 Senn Momentums just today, all in black. I wonder if there's been a promo on them or something
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 658post #9856 of 1218210/15/13 at 10:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9857 of 1218210/15/13 at 10:31pmpost #9858 of 1218210/15/13 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.post #9859 of 1218210/15/13 at 10:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz
Not if the university you go to has a Humans vs Zombies game going on and the person is headed towards a chemistry lab class.
Well, thats just freaking awesome.post #9860 of 1218210/16/13 at 4:45amQuote:
A number of bands have partnered with Sennheiser to do giveaways recently, and as a result awareness of the model is growing. Sennheiser is making a real marketing push on this one.post #9861 of 1218210/16/13 at 6:43amQuote:
Awesome counter against the "b" company xD their portable headphone design don't look bad so pretty sure it will work!post #9862 of 1218210/16/13 at 6:53ampost #9863 of 1218210/16/13 at 9:00amQuote:
Yeah, and they've been doing these partnerships with "Indie"-genre bands to get to the twenty-something crowd that knows a bit about their music.post #9864 of 1218210/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #9865 of 1218210/16/13 at 3:52pmpost #9866 of 1218210/16/13 at 6:07pmpost #9867 of 1218210/16/13 at 6:30pmpost #9868 of 1218210/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #9869 of 1218210/17/13 at 12:20am
Yep! So far, all the headphones I own, are modded xD simple mod only thoughtpost #9870 of 1218210/17/13 at 12:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 53 seconds ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 57 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000-What is the next level in this signature? 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 6 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2