Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 656post #9826 of 1234310/14/13 at 12:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9827 of 1234310/14/13 at 12:28pmpost #9828 of 1234310/14/13 at 1:19pm
Well there's a guy in my college class with V-Moda LP2s. I bring in my M50s every day and when he used them he asked me where the bass is. I said the LP2s have too much and it muds up the mids in anything other than electronic. Not to mention the pads are way too small.post #9829 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:07pmQuote:Welcome to reality.post #9830 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:19pmpost #9831 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:21pmpost #9832 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:37pm
Ok Boys since no-one else is taking charge, I will, our first course of action is to pick a pair of Headphones that we can fully agree kick the arse of those gosh darn "B***s", BTW no M50's since those are basically sibilance-ridden cans that are okay (great imaging capabilities, meh everything else) at their price point.post #9833 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:40pmpost #9834 of 1234310/14/13 at 2:51pmAt my college I always see beats of all types, one or two m50s, a lot on cheaper sony on ears, some bose ie2, and a bunch of in ears and earbuds(a surprising number of them arent stock phone buds, but 20$ philips etc). Theres this one music producer I talked to because he had dt770 pro 80 ohms and i see him often. Other notable headphones are bose qc15s and ae2s I see somtimes, and Ice seen one b&w p5... not that bad I guess.post #9835 of 1234310/14/13 at 3:06pm
Just saw someone with a Harman Kardon CL.
And I've always found it great how so many young people have been joining lately. I discovered this place about six years ago when I was 13 and when I joined, I was one of the few(ish) young members, but now I think there are enough young people to actually make up a significant fraction of the active user base.post #9836 of 1234310/14/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
Nooo! You reminded me of something, but its too late! I was supposed to call AT about the WS99 today..post #9837 of 1234310/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #9838 of 1234310/14/13 at 8:17pmQuote:LP2s muddy vocals compared to the M100.Originally Posted by TheJesusGuy
Well there's a guy in my college class with V-Moda LP2s. I bring in my M50s every day and when he used them he asked me where the bass is. I said the LP2s have too much and it muds up the mids in anything other than electronic. Not to mention the pads are way too small.
Could EQ it. Imho M100 is better in every way than the LP2.post #9839 of 1234310/14/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
There are so many reasons I won't buy the GTA 5;
1) I don't have any gaming console that is compatible with GTA 5. My PC is suitable but running out of space... XD
2) if I buy GTA 5, what about headphones? Amp? DAC? DAP? (First audiophile world problem )
3) there's no good headphone in the game
4) I don't play a lot of games and I tend to spend more time with my gears
Yayyyyy! Good to see so many Head-Fiers here around my age
My suggestion for B***s alternative are as follow;
Ultimate Ears UE4000/6000
Sennheiser Momentum >post #9840 of 1234310/14/13 at 10:18pm
GTA 5 needs to hurry up and come out on PC.... Also, another young-ling (get it? Ling?) here I'm 17.
TheJesusGuy your profile picture is amazing. Doge meme lifestyle is by far my favorite.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 seconds ago
- › The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour 14 seconds ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 22 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 6 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...