Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
RHA DacAmp L1 Review January 2017 Intro To start with, thanks again to Glassmonkey for organising this tour and RHA making all possible to start with. RHA known for their IEMs...
The completely wireless Axgio Dash seems to be a pair of $49 Apple Airpod killer. I was skeptical at first. The Dash arrived in a small, simple no frills box. It looks exactly like the packaging...
*I was provided a review sample by iFi for the Black Label tour* iFi Micro iDSD BLACK LABEL Packaging and Build Quality The iDSD Black Label came packaged in a sturdy, well presented...
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 656post #9826 of 1236910/14/13 at 12:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9827 of 1236910/14/13 at 12:28pmpost #9828 of 1236910/14/13 at 1:19pm
Well there's a guy in my college class with V-Moda LP2s. I bring in my M50s every day and when he used them he asked me where the bass is. I said the LP2s have too much and it muds up the mids in anything other than electronic. Not to mention the pads are way too small.post #9829 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:07pmQuote:Welcome to reality.post #9830 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:19pmpost #9831 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:21pmpost #9832 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:37pm
Ok Boys since no-one else is taking charge, I will, our first course of action is to pick a pair of Headphones that we can fully agree kick the arse of those gosh darn "B***s", BTW no M50's since those are basically sibilance-ridden cans that are okay (great imaging capabilities, meh everything else) at their price point.post #9833 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:40pmpost #9834 of 1236910/14/13 at 2:51pmAt my college I always see beats of all types, one or two m50s, a lot on cheaper sony on ears, some bose ie2, and a bunch of in ears and earbuds(a surprising number of them arent stock phone buds, but 20$ philips etc). Theres this one music producer I talked to because he had dt770 pro 80 ohms and i see him often. Other notable headphones are bose qc15s and ae2s I see somtimes, and Ice seen one b&w p5... not that bad I guess.post #9835 of 1236910/14/13 at 3:06pm
Just saw someone with a Harman Kardon CL.
And I've always found it great how so many young people have been joining lately. I discovered this place about six years ago when I was 13 and when I joined, I was one of the few(ish) young members, but now I think there are enough young people to actually make up a significant fraction of the active user base.post #9836 of 1236910/14/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
Nooo! You reminded me of something, but its too late! I was supposed to call AT about the WS99 today..post #9837 of 1236910/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #9838 of 1236910/14/13 at 8:17pmQuote:LP2s muddy vocals compared to the M100.Originally Posted by TheJesusGuy
Well there's a guy in my college class with V-Moda LP2s. I bring in my M50s every day and when he used them he asked me where the bass is. I said the LP2s have too much and it muds up the mids in anything other than electronic. Not to mention the pads are way too small.
Could EQ it. Imho M100 is better in every way than the LP2.post #9839 of 1236910/14/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
There are so many reasons I won't buy the GTA 5;
1) I don't have any gaming console that is compatible with GTA 5. My PC is suitable but running out of space... XD
2) if I buy GTA 5, what about headphones? Amp? DAC? DAP? (First audiophile world problem )
3) there's no good headphone in the game
4) I don't play a lot of games and I tend to spend more time with my gears
Yayyyyy! Good to see so many Head-Fiers here around my age
My suggestion for B***s alternative are as follow;
Ultimate Ears UE4000/6000
Sennheiser Momentum >post #9840 of 1236910/14/13 at 10:18pm
GTA 5 needs to hurry up and come out on PC.... Also, another young-ling (get it? Ling?) here I'm 17.
TheJesusGuy your profile picture is amazing. Doge meme lifestyle is by far my favorite.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 12 seconds ago
- › The DT880 Appreciation Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Bose quiet comfort 35 VS AKG k553 pro or suggestions for a... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › 3 headphones, i want bass, easy question 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear