- 934 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 645post #9661 of 112519/28/13 at 3:04pmBeats, beats, OH WHOA, more beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9662 of 112519/28/13 at 10:22pm
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!
Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD
Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]
One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD
I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xDpost #9663 of 112519/29/13 at 2:08pm
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.post #9664 of 112519/29/13 at 6:32pmpost #9665 of 112519/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
They actually seem pretty legit for a budget hp. Kelvar reinforce cable, 54mm neodymium drivers... they might be better than skullcandy. Not much info on them to be found though....post #9666 of 112519/29/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
The ones you are talking about are called the CUSH TALK, and Kicker make the OEM for the Monoprice 8323post #9667 of 112519/30/13 at 7:54ampost #9668 of 112519/30/13 at 5:11pmpost #9669 of 112519/30/13 at 11:19pm
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.
Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.
Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.post #9670 of 112519/30/13 at 11:55pm
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones. Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting. M50's and srh840's here and there. I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day. Those things are gorgeous in person. Made me want to buy a pair. Kudos to that dude.post #9671 of 1125110/1/13 at 3:24ampost #9672 of 1125110/1/13 at 4:13ampost #9673 of 1125110/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :Dpost #9674 of 1125110/1/13 at 6:11am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Headband pad for AKG K 518 DJ 11 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite Japanese songs ? 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)