- 1,147 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 645post #9661 of 116889/28/13 at 3:04pmBeats, beats, OH WHOA, more beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9662 of 116889/28/13 at 10:22pm
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!
Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD
Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]
One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD
I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xDpost #9663 of 116889/29/13 at 2:08pm
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.post #9664 of 116889/29/13 at 6:32pmpost #9665 of 116889/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
They actually seem pretty legit for a budget hp. Kelvar reinforce cable, 54mm neodymium drivers... they might be better than skullcandy. Not much info on them to be found though....post #9666 of 116889/29/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
The ones you are talking about are called the CUSH TALK, and Kicker make the OEM for the Monoprice 8323post #9667 of 116889/30/13 at 7:54ampost #9668 of 116889/30/13 at 5:11pmpost #9669 of 116889/30/13 at 11:19pm
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.
Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.
Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.post #9670 of 116889/30/13 at 11:55pm
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones. Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting. M50's and srh840's here and there. I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day. Those things are gorgeous in person. Made me want to buy a pair. Kudos to that dude.post #9671 of 1168810/1/13 at 3:24ampost #9672 of 1168810/1/13 at 4:13ampost #9673 of 1168810/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :Dpost #9674 of 1168810/1/13 at 6:11am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Do you believe BURN IN for your Audio Stuff like Headphones,... 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 3 minutes ago
- › Soundcard or DAC? 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone else have KEF speakers? 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 8 minutes ago
- › Amping help 8 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)