- 714 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 645post #9661 of 108849/28/13 at 3:04pmBeats, beats, OH WHOA, more beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9662 of 108849/28/13 at 10:22pm
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!
Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD
Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]
One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD
I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xDpost #9663 of 108849/29/13 at 2:08pm
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.post #9664 of 108849/29/13 at 6:32pmpost #9665 of 108849/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
They actually seem pretty legit for a budget hp. Kelvar reinforce cable, 54mm neodymium drivers... they might be better than skullcandy. Not much info on them to be found though....post #9666 of 108849/29/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
The ones you are talking about are called the CUSH TALK, and Kicker make the OEM for the Monoprice 8323post #9667 of 108849/30/13 at 7:54ampost #9668 of 108849/30/13 at 5:11pmpost #9669 of 108849/30/13 at 11:19pm
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.
Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.
Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.post #9670 of 108849/30/13 at 11:55pm
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones. Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting. M50's and srh840's here and there. I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day. Those things are gorgeous in person. Made me want to buy a pair. Kudos to that dude.post #9671 of 1088410/1/13 at 3:24ampost #9672 of 1088410/1/13 at 4:13ampost #9673 of 1088410/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :Dpost #9674 of 1088410/1/13 at 6:11am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 53 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HD800 with Stefan Audio Art Ultramod 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › KOJO KM01-BRASS : With a (32Ω) 20mW +20 mW impression and... 6 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-03-15) 7 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Arcam irDAC & what do you think of it? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude