- 1,025 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 645post #9661 of 113819/28/13 at 3:04pmBeats, beats, OH WHOA, more beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9662 of 113819/28/13 at 10:22pm
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!
Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD
Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]
One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD
I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xDpost #9663 of 113819/29/13 at 2:08pm
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.post #9664 of 113819/29/13 at 6:32pmpost #9665 of 113819/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
They actually seem pretty legit for a budget hp. Kelvar reinforce cable, 54mm neodymium drivers... they might be better than skullcandy. Not much info on them to be found though....post #9666 of 113819/29/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
The ones you are talking about are called the CUSH TALK, and Kicker make the OEM for the Monoprice 8323post #9667 of 113819/30/13 at 7:54ampost #9668 of 113819/30/13 at 5:11pmpost #9669 of 113819/30/13 at 11:19pm
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.
Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.
Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.post #9670 of 113819/30/13 at 11:55pm
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones. Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting. M50's and srh840's here and there. I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day. Those things are gorgeous in person. Made me want to buy a pair. Kudos to that dude.post #9671 of 1138110/1/13 at 3:24ampost #9672 of 1138110/1/13 at 4:13ampost #9673 of 1138110/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :Dpost #9674 of 1138110/1/13 at 6:11am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 22 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 46 seconds ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1RBTmk2 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)