- 440 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/8/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
The purple edition of this headphone is a hidden gem. Most people see me wearing these and assume I am some unacknowledged sheeple. While this is possible, I would attest to the argument that these...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 645post #9661 of 103509/28/13 at 3:04pmBeats, beats, OH WHOA, more beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9662 of 103509/28/13 at 10:22pm
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!
Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD
Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]
One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD
I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xDpost #9663 of 103509/29/13 at 2:08pm
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.post #9664 of 103509/29/13 at 6:32pmpost #9665 of 103509/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
They actually seem pretty legit for a budget hp. Kelvar reinforce cable, 54mm neodymium drivers... they might be better than skullcandy. Not much info on them to be found though....post #9666 of 103509/29/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
The ones you are talking about are called the CUSH TALK, and Kicker make the OEM for the Monoprice 8323post #9667 of 103509/30/13 at 7:54ampost #9668 of 103509/30/13 at 5:11pmpost #9669 of 103509/30/13 at 11:19pm
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.
Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.
Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.post #9670 of 103509/30/13 at 11:55pm
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones. Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting. M50's and srh840's here and there. I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day. Those things are gorgeous in person. Made me want to buy a pair. Kudos to that dude.post #9671 of 1035010/1/13 at 3:24ampost #9672 of 1035010/1/13 at 4:13ampost #9673 of 1035010/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :Dpost #9674 of 1035010/1/13 at 6:11am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New Beyer DT1350 21 seconds ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 26 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 31 seconds ago
- › ~$200 Gaming Setup 51 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser ORPHEUS HE-90 *LIKE NEW* MINT CONDITION *ORIGINAL... 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by boobs
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi