Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 643

post #9631 of 11536
Seen a wide variety of headphones here at school.

Sennheiser, Sony, Audio Technica, Beats (of course), and surprisingly V-Moda. I thought I'd be the only one, but I've seen 3 or 4 others with V-Moda headphones. Although they all were wearing LP's, it still made me feel better about being an M-100 owner in a sea of Beats.
post #9632 of 11536
One of my classmates used to use a XB500 and is now using a Beats Solo HD. -_-
post #9633 of 11536
Just saw a tf10 smily_headphones1.gif made my day
post #9634 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

One of my classmates used to use a XB500 and is now using a Beats Solo HD. -_-

 

lol, downgrade.

post #9635 of 11536

saw two girls on the subway yesterday evening sitting next to each other, one with a pair of WeSC Bass, the other with white AKG Q460s. plus, a colleague of mine with K452s.

 

and, unavoidably, some guy with b***s.

post #9636 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampair View Post
 

saw two girls on the subway yesterday evening sitting next to each other, one with a pair of WeSC Bass, the other with white AKG Q460s. plus, a colleague of mine with K452s.

 

and, unavoidably, some guy with b***s.

 

didn't see much B***s headphone lately which us quite fortunate for me xD Did saw some A-Jays Two, Shure SE425[I doubt if it's originally from Shure or from China thought they look mediocre]

post #9637 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

 

didn't see much B***s headphone lately which us quite fortunate for me xD Did saw some A-Jays Two, Shure SE425[I doubt if it's originally from Shure or from China thought they look mediocre]

 

   I saw a B's Pro, Detowx, Tour, and Solo on four different students at Soochow University the past days. If you're wondering what a kid like me is doing at a university, the school has a Chinese program, and I took that one up to pretty much improve my Chinese a notch. 

   Other than that, I saw a helluva lot of earbuds -- not just Apple earbuds and EarPods.

post #9638 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

 

   I saw a B's Pro, Detowx, Tour, and Solo on four different students at Soochow University the past days. If you're wondering what a kid like me is doing at a university, the school has a Chinese program, and I took that one up to pretty much improve my Chinese a notch. 

   Other than that, I saw a helluva lot of earbuds -- not just Apple earbuds and EarPods.

 

Chinese... oh why oh Chinese why! Seriously bad at it but I do not wish to be a "banana" So I speak Chinese sometimes and thankfully I can still speak pretty well and pretty standard xD Can't write Chinese thought :/ 

 

Anyway, what a surprise today for me to not see any headphones but people are using their phone speaker instead T.T the piercing highs? yeah :/

post #9639 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Chinese... oh why oh Chinese why! Seriously bad at it but I do not wish to be a "banana" So I speak Chinese sometimes and thankfully I can still speak pretty well and pretty standard xD Can't write Chinese thought :/ 

Anyway, what a surprise today for me to not see any headphones but people are using their phone speaker instead T.T the piercing highs? yeah :/
*recounts the pic of the Bangladeshi worker putting his phone speaker on his ear to talk*
post #9640 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post

*recounts the pic of the Bangladeshi worker putting his phone speaker on his ear to talk*
Yup... Saw that all over Cambodia while I was there for vacay.
post #9641 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by semaj8james View Post
 

Saw a pair of Beats Solos on the train today, held together by hockey tape and duct tape. Classy.

 

That's an ironic fashion statement :)

post #9642 of 11536

I swear I would know what these were if some one showed me this picture a year or two ago:

post #9643 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

I swear I would know what these were if some one showed me this picture a year or two ago:

 

Looks like a black version of the Beyer DT100:

*

post #9644 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

 

Looks like a black version of the Beyer DT100:

*

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

I swear I would know what these were if some one showed me this picture a year or two ago:

I'm thinking that they are dt150's

post #9645 of 11536
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

I'm thinking that they are dt150's

Yeah you're probably right. They look exactly the same except for the colour.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2