Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 639post #9571 of 113529/15/13 at 2:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 113529/15/13 at 5:11pmpost #9573 of 113529/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #9574 of 113529/15/13 at 5:44pmpost #9575 of 113529/16/13 at 4:27ampost #9576 of 113529/18/13 at 11:22ampost #9577 of 113529/19/13 at 9:56amI just saw a Beats Solo HD on a driver of a car whio was driving slowly and didn't know how to use the turn signal.
I guess Beats users are retarded, eh? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's illegal to wear headphones while driving.post #9578 of 113529/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:post #9579 of 113529/19/13 at 11:08am
Not really a sighting, but a guy was pointing at my earphones and complaining about their aesthetics. Monoprice 8320!!!! WHY!!! people where shiny imposing black plastic pieces of trash that cost inordinate prices, and I get less criticism about my fischer fa-003 than my monoprices!!!! (maybe I can't here them...)post #9580 of 113529/19/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Ah thanks for the link!
I brought out my state's driving guide that you typically read before you get your license last week, but I totally forgot what I got it out for. It is indeed illegal to wear headphones while you drive in my state since it reduces the ability to hear police sirens, ambulances, etc.post #9581 of 113529/19/13 at 4:36pmpost #9582 of 113529/19/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
How do bikers wear on ear headphones while riding? Do they not wear helmets?I've seen literally NOTHING this school year, only Beats, skull candies and other over priced monster schiit.post #9583 of 113529/19/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!post #9584 of 113529/19/13 at 8:36pm
When I used to go to the gym, I always saw a few people with Beats. Mainly the Solos, Studios (older ones), and wireless and they would work out with them. Bad enough they had bad gear, but they were working out like they were on roids, and had bad form...
Also don't really see any cans around school. There was a girl with some JVC full size cans, not sure what model though. A couple Beats users as usual, except for one guy who seems to have stopped wearing them; some Skullcandy Hesh's and IEM's, and one V-Moda Crossfade LP1 user.post #9585 of 113529/20/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.
I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.
For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Hey! Happy Related Mookcake Festival! [Pretty late but better than nothing]
SAW THAT SHURE SE-425 AGAIN when I was having my Malay class. Oh well, guess he gave up using foam, he's now using silicone
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 11 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 17 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 31 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 35 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)