Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 639post #9571 of 112839/15/13 at 2:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 112839/15/13 at 5:11pmpost #9573 of 112839/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #9574 of 112839/15/13 at 5:44pmpost #9575 of 112839/16/13 at 4:27ampost #9576 of 112839/18/13 at 11:22ampost #9577 of 112839/19/13 at 9:56amI just saw a Beats Solo HD on a driver of a car whio was driving slowly and didn't know how to use the turn signal.
I guess Beats users are retarded, eh? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's illegal to wear headphones while driving.post #9578 of 112839/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:post #9579 of 112839/19/13 at 11:08am
Not really a sighting, but a guy was pointing at my earphones and complaining about their aesthetics. Monoprice 8320!!!! WHY!!! people where shiny imposing black plastic pieces of trash that cost inordinate prices, and I get less criticism about my fischer fa-003 than my monoprices!!!! (maybe I can't here them...)post #9580 of 112839/19/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Ah thanks for the link!
I brought out my state's driving guide that you typically read before you get your license last week, but I totally forgot what I got it out for. It is indeed illegal to wear headphones while you drive in my state since it reduces the ability to hear police sirens, ambulances, etc.post #9581 of 112839/19/13 at 4:36pmpost #9582 of 112839/19/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
How do bikers wear on ear headphones while riding? Do they not wear helmets?I've seen literally NOTHING this school year, only Beats, skull candies and other over priced monster schiit.post #9583 of 112839/19/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!post #9584 of 112839/19/13 at 8:36pm
When I used to go to the gym, I always saw a few people with Beats. Mainly the Solos, Studios (older ones), and wireless and they would work out with them. Bad enough they had bad gear, but they were working out like they were on roids, and had bad form...
Also don't really see any cans around school. There was a girl with some JVC full size cans, not sure what model though. A couple Beats users as usual, except for one guy who seems to have stopped wearing them; some Skullcandy Hesh's and IEM's, and one V-Moda Crossfade LP1 user.post #9585 of 112839/20/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.
I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.
For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Hey! Happy Related Mookcake Festival! [Pretty late but better than nothing]
SAW THAT SHURE SE-425 AGAIN when I was having my Malay class. Oh well, guess he gave up using foam, he's now using silicone
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Replacemnet for Westone W40 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for Trance, dubstep, house, electronic, rap, hip... 2 minutes ago
- › I'm really sensitive to sibilance and strong treble; should I rule... 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 4 minutes ago
- › DAC/Amp around $1000 for Beyer T1 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)