Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 639post #9571 of 114289/15/13 at 2:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 114289/15/13 at 5:11pmpost #9573 of 114289/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #9574 of 114289/15/13 at 5:44pmpost #9575 of 114289/16/13 at 4:27ampost #9576 of 114289/18/13 at 11:22ampost #9577 of 114289/19/13 at 9:56amI just saw a Beats Solo HD on a driver of a car whio was driving slowly and didn't know how to use the turn signal.
I guess Beats users are retarded, eh? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's illegal to wear headphones while driving.post #9578 of 114289/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:post #9579 of 114289/19/13 at 11:08am
Not really a sighting, but a guy was pointing at my earphones and complaining about their aesthetics. Monoprice 8320!!!! WHY!!! people where shiny imposing black plastic pieces of trash that cost inordinate prices, and I get less criticism about my fischer fa-003 than my monoprices!!!! (maybe I can't here them...)post #9580 of 114289/19/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Ah thanks for the link!
I brought out my state's driving guide that you typically read before you get your license last week, but I totally forgot what I got it out for. It is indeed illegal to wear headphones while you drive in my state since it reduces the ability to hear police sirens, ambulances, etc.post #9581 of 114289/19/13 at 4:36pmpost #9582 of 114289/19/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
How do bikers wear on ear headphones while riding? Do they not wear helmets?I've seen literally NOTHING this school year, only Beats, skull candies and other over priced monster schiit.post #9583 of 114289/19/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!post #9584 of 114289/19/13 at 8:36pm
When I used to go to the gym, I always saw a few people with Beats. Mainly the Solos, Studios (older ones), and wireless and they would work out with them. Bad enough they had bad gear, but they were working out like they were on roids, and had bad form...
Also don't really see any cans around school. There was a girl with some JVC full size cans, not sure what model though. A couple Beats users as usual, except for one guy who seems to have stopped wearing them; some Skullcandy Hesh's and IEM's, and one V-Moda Crossfade LP1 user.post #9585 of 114289/20/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.
I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.
For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Hey! Happy Related Mookcake Festival! [Pretty late but better than nothing]
SAW THAT SHURE SE-425 AGAIN when I was having my Malay class. Oh well, guess he gave up using foam, he's now using silicone
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 4 minutes ago
- › can someone help me choose a dac and amp for my hd 600s? 5 minutes ago
- › Need help picking out a IEM that will last 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)