Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 639post #9571 of 108589/15/13 at 2:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 108589/15/13 at 5:11pmpost #9573 of 108589/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #9574 of 108589/15/13 at 5:44pmpost #9575 of 108589/16/13 at 4:27ampost #9576 of 108589/18/13 at 11:22ampost #9577 of 108589/19/13 at 9:56amI just saw a Beats Solo HD on a driver of a car whio was driving slowly and didn't know how to use the turn signal.
I guess Beats users are retarded, eh? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's illegal to wear headphones while driving.post #9578 of 108589/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:post #9579 of 108589/19/13 at 11:08am
Not really a sighting, but a guy was pointing at my earphones and complaining about their aesthetics. Monoprice 8320!!!! WHY!!! people where shiny imposing black plastic pieces of trash that cost inordinate prices, and I get less criticism about my fischer fa-003 than my monoprices!!!! (maybe I can't here them...)post #9580 of 108589/19/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Ah thanks for the link!
I brought out my state's driving guide that you typically read before you get your license last week, but I totally forgot what I got it out for. It is indeed illegal to wear headphones while you drive in my state since it reduces the ability to hear police sirens, ambulances, etc.post #9581 of 108589/19/13 at 4:36pmpost #9582 of 108589/19/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
How do bikers wear on ear headphones while riding? Do they not wear helmets?I've seen literally NOTHING this school year, only Beats, skull candies and other over priced monster schiit.post #9583 of 108589/19/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!post #9584 of 108589/19/13 at 8:36pm
When I used to go to the gym, I always saw a few people with Beats. Mainly the Solos, Studios (older ones), and wireless and they would work out with them. Bad enough they had bad gear, but they were working out like they were on roids, and had bad form...
Also don't really see any cans around school. There was a girl with some JVC full size cans, not sure what model though. A couple Beats users as usual, except for one guy who seems to have stopped wearing them; some Skullcandy Hesh's and IEM's, and one V-Moda Crossfade LP1 user.post #9585 of 108589/20/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.
I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.
For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Hey! Happy Related Mookcake Festival! [Pretty late but better than nothing]
SAW THAT SHURE SE-425 AGAIN when I was having my Malay class. Oh well, guess he gave up using foam, he's now using silicone
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Balanced HD650 Cable 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude