Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 639post #9571 of 118399/15/13 at 2:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 118399/15/13 at 5:11pmpost #9573 of 118399/15/13 at 5:29pmpost #9574 of 118399/15/13 at 5:44pmpost #9575 of 118399/16/13 at 4:27ampost #9576 of 118399/18/13 at 11:22ampost #9577 of 118399/19/13 at 9:56amI just saw a Beats Solo HD on a driver of a car whio was driving slowly and didn't know how to use the turn signal.
I guess Beats users are retarded, eh? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's illegal to wear headphones while driving.post #9578 of 118399/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:post #9579 of 118399/19/13 at 11:08am
Not really a sighting, but a guy was pointing at my earphones and complaining about their aesthetics. Monoprice 8320!!!! WHY!!! people where shiny imposing black plastic pieces of trash that cost inordinate prices, and I get less criticism about my fischer fa-003 than my monoprices!!!! (maybe I can't here them...)post #9580 of 118399/19/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Ah thanks for the link!
I brought out my state's driving guide that you typically read before you get your license last week, but I totally forgot what I got it out for. It is indeed illegal to wear headphones while you drive in my state since it reduces the ability to hear police sirens, ambulances, etc.post #9581 of 118399/19/13 at 4:36pmpost #9582 of 118399/19/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
How do bikers wear on ear headphones while riding? Do they not wear helmets?I've seen literally NOTHING this school year, only Beats, skull candies and other over priced monster schiit.post #9583 of 118399/19/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!post #9584 of 118399/19/13 at 8:36pm
When I used to go to the gym, I always saw a few people with Beats. Mainly the Solos, Studios (older ones), and wireless and they would work out with them. Bad enough they had bad gear, but they were working out like they were on roids, and had bad form...
Also don't really see any cans around school. There was a girl with some JVC full size cans, not sure what model though. A couple Beats users as usual, except for one guy who seems to have stopped wearing them; some Skullcandy Hesh's and IEM's, and one V-Moda Crossfade LP1 user.post #9585 of 118399/20/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy
Umm, some people here don't, and they don't get fined for some unknown reason.
I also saw a pair of pink 3590s on the way home from my Chinese class. Speaking of which, I have a tutoring class in 4 hours...gotta clean, clean, clean.
For those of you who live in China, happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Hey! Happy Related Mookcake Festival! [Pretty late but better than nothing]
SAW THAT SHURE SE-425 AGAIN when I was having my Malay class. Oh well, guess he gave up using foam, he's now using silicone
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Over ear headphones for 400/500$ 25 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 37 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Can't use my Fiio X5 at work, so I need some suggestions on an... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2