few hours ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of K701 or k702's can tell exactly which model.. but for my surprise he was walking on a very busy road... + the phones looked pretty huge on his head.. I guess he don't give a crap about anything lol... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 634post #9496 of 123179/10/13 at 7:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 123179/10/13 at 7:46ampost #9498 of 123179/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
To me they are quite lovely. Anyway, today Beyer T50, AKG K-77, Sony ZX100 and ZX600, and girls with Marshall and AKG K430.post #9499 of 123179/10/13 at 10:36pmpost #9500 of 123179/10/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Ah okay thanks!
Another Sony headphone sighting. :D
Wow, yet another Sony sighting. XD
Edited by miceblue - 9/11/13 at 12:19ampost #9501 of 123179/11/13 at 2:21amQuote:
You should've done this, Billson! It would've been funnier!post #9502 of 123179/11/13 at 2:42ampost #9503 of 123179/11/13 at 3:45ampost #9504 of 123179/11/13 at 4:10ampost #9505 of 123179/11/13 at 6:13ampost #9506 of 123179/11/13 at 6:58ampost #9507 of 123179/11/13 at 9:04amQuote:Quote:post #9508 of 123179/11/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
nop.... shes not. -_-post #9509 of 123179/11/13 at 9:29ampost #9510 of 123179/11/13 at 10:45am
I just started school again on the 27th of august and I was pretty excited to see what my people are going for now(I'm in High school).
Noticed a lot of Skullcandy's in-ears, a lot of beats aswell but what was weird is the fact that a guy which I was told was listening to heavy metal used a pair of Beats Studio, Weird.
I was sad to see that no one was wearing anything worth mentioning.
Oh well, I did spot a pair of Noontec zoro which I don't really know how they're suppose to sound.
(Pardon my English, I'm just really tired I'm usually really strict with my English)
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 18 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica updates CKR series: ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90, ATH-CKR70 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › The seek for bass (optionaly bluetooth, optinaly highly portable)... 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...