few hours ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of K701 or k702's can tell exactly which model.. but for my surprise he was walking on a very busy road... + the phones looked pretty huge on his head.. I guess he don't give a crap about anything lol... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 634post #9496 of 121339/10/13 at 7:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 121339/10/13 at 7:46ampost #9498 of 121339/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
To me they are quite lovely. Anyway, today Beyer T50, AKG K-77, Sony ZX100 and ZX600, and girls with Marshall and AKG K430.post #9499 of 121339/10/13 at 10:36pmpost #9500 of 121339/10/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Ah okay thanks!
Another Sony headphone sighting. :D
Wow, yet another Sony sighting. XD
Edited by miceblue - 9/11/13 at 12:19ampost #9501 of 121339/11/13 at 2:21amQuote:
You should've done this, Billson! It would've been funnier!post #9502 of 121339/11/13 at 2:42ampost #9503 of 121339/11/13 at 3:45ampost #9504 of 121339/11/13 at 4:10ampost #9505 of 121339/11/13 at 6:13ampost #9506 of 121339/11/13 at 6:58ampost #9507 of 121339/11/13 at 9:04amQuote:Quote:post #9508 of 121339/11/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
nop.... shes not. -_-post #9509 of 121339/11/13 at 9:29ampost #9510 of 121339/11/13 at 10:45am
I just started school again on the 27th of august and I was pretty excited to see what my people are going for now(I'm in High school).
Noticed a lot of Skullcandy's in-ears, a lot of beats aswell but what was weird is the fact that a guy which I was told was listening to heavy metal used a pair of Beats Studio, Weird.
I was sad to see that no one was wearing anything worth mentioning.
Oh well, I did spot a pair of Noontec zoro which I don't really know how they're suppose to sound.
(Pardon my English, I'm just really tired I'm usually really strict with my English)
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Desktop sized speakers with similar sound signature with ESL systems 52 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 59 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5 impressions/review. 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › What headphones are you currently rocking? 9 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 9 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)