few hours ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of K701 or k702's can tell exactly which model.. but for my surprise he was walking on a very busy road... + the phones looked pretty huge on his head.. I guess he don't give a crap about anything lol... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 634post #9496 of 123699/10/13 at 7:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 123699/10/13 at 7:46ampost #9498 of 123699/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
To me they are quite lovely. Anyway, today Beyer T50, AKG K-77, Sony ZX100 and ZX600, and girls with Marshall and AKG K430.post #9499 of 123699/10/13 at 10:36pmpost #9500 of 123699/10/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Ah okay thanks!
Another Sony headphone sighting. :D
Wow, yet another Sony sighting. XD
Edited by miceblue - 9/11/13 at 12:19ampost #9501 of 123699/11/13 at 2:21amQuote:
You should've done this, Billson! It would've been funnier!post #9502 of 123699/11/13 at 2:42ampost #9503 of 123699/11/13 at 3:45ampost #9504 of 123699/11/13 at 4:10ampost #9505 of 123699/11/13 at 6:13ampost #9506 of 123699/11/13 at 6:58ampost #9507 of 123699/11/13 at 9:04amQuote:Quote:post #9508 of 123699/11/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
nop.... shes not. -_-post #9509 of 123699/11/13 at 9:29ampost #9510 of 123699/11/13 at 10:45am
I just started school again on the 27th of august and I was pretty excited to see what my people are going for now(I'm in High school).
Noticed a lot of Skullcandy's in-ears, a lot of beats aswell but what was weird is the fact that a guy which I was told was listening to heavy metal used a pair of Beats Studio, Weird.
I was sad to see that no one was wearing anything worth mentioning.
Oh well, I did spot a pair of Noontec zoro which I don't really know how they're suppose to sound.
(Pardon my English, I'm just really tired I'm usually really strict with my English)
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 47 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › FS: RWAK 380, RWAK 380 Amp, AK-PEM13 (dock) and AKCD Ripper Bundle 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Posts Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin!... 4 minutes ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Entry-level USB DAC for Laptop Setup? (HiFimeDIY 9018 vs SMSL... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 6 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 6 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear