few hours ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of K701 or k702's can tell exactly which model.. but for my surprise he was walking on a very busy road... + the phones looked pretty huge on his head.. I guess he don't give a crap about anything lol... :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Video review only at the moment, sorry.
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 634post #9496 of 122119/10/13 at 7:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 122119/10/13 at 7:46ampost #9498 of 122119/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
To me they are quite lovely. Anyway, today Beyer T50, AKG K-77, Sony ZX100 and ZX600, and girls with Marshall and AKG K430.post #9499 of 122119/10/13 at 10:36pmpost #9500 of 122119/10/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Ah okay thanks!
Another Sony headphone sighting. :D
Wow, yet another Sony sighting. XD
Edited by miceblue - 9/11/13 at 12:19ampost #9501 of 122119/11/13 at 2:21amQuote:
You should've done this, Billson! It would've been funnier!post #9502 of 122119/11/13 at 2:42ampost #9503 of 122119/11/13 at 3:45ampost #9504 of 122119/11/13 at 4:10ampost #9505 of 122119/11/13 at 6:13ampost #9506 of 122119/11/13 at 6:58ampost #9507 of 122119/11/13 at 9:04amQuote:Quote:post #9508 of 122119/11/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323
nop.... shes not. -_-post #9509 of 122119/11/13 at 9:29ampost #9510 of 122119/11/13 at 10:45am
I just started school again on the 27th of august and I was pretty excited to see what my people are going for now(I'm in High school).
Noticed a lot of Skullcandy's in-ears, a lot of beats aswell but what was weird is the fact that a guy which I was told was listening to heavy metal used a pair of Beats Studio, Weird.
I was sad to see that no one was wearing anything worth mentioning.
Oh well, I did spot a pair of Noontec zoro which I don't really know how they're suppose to sound.
(Pardon my English, I'm just really tired I'm usually really strict with my English)
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Austin Meet - Interest Check? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 4 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2