and thats what being an audiophile does to you
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 633
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9482 of 121349/9/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
One reason that I've stayed away from the Shure range and others like it is precisely that. It's annoying to have the only comfortable position be the wrong position.post #9483 of 121349/9/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
It has a silver ring, which means CD700/900/ST. Most likely of the 3 is CD900ST.
Great video. I had to watch it twice since I was too distracted by the awesomeness to focus on identifying the headphone.
btw, Vocaloid is excellent stop lying.post #9484 of 121349/9/13 at 1:25pm
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.post #9485 of 121349/9/13 at 3:58pmpost #9486 of 121349/9/13 at 9:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323Quote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
I think I saw a Shure SE425 the other day during my Malay language class... I was extremely disappointed to see it... He wears it the wrong way!!!! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/angry_face.gif" /> 1) He didn't insert the foam eartips probably so it didn't go into his ear completely 2) He definitely did not wear it with the cable going around the ear and then to the ear canal... He just wears it like how he wears a normal earphone like the Apple Earpods... That scene definitely ruins everything even the SE425 on it... He just BOOM ruined it T.T
I hope he gets it right the next time... Or else, I am so gonna teach him the right way to wear it and might as well test the audio... " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/cool.gif" /> <- Didn't know Head-Fi have this emoji but AWESOME
XD he is lucky that I don't have my camera or phone with me.. If I have, I would have taken a picture on how he wore it.. NAH.. I'm not that bad but really, I am so going to teach him how to wear it properly
Billsonpost #9487 of 121349/9/13 at 10:05pmpost #9488 of 121349/9/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
General longlingjr! It's time for you to pull out your AKG :P
Same goes to my school.. I was studying in my class before the test start, I saw in-ear Beats (not sure what model is it because I don't know much about Beats's model name). Then some Skullcandies and Earpods...post #9489 of 121349/9/13 at 11:36pmpost #9490 of 121349/10/13 at 12:33ampost #9491 of 121349/10/13 at 1:07amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by dleblanc343
Those are Senn HD215
Are you sure?
This should help:
This is the original photo - the black & white one is a 'stolen'/lifted image.
Edited by GREQ - 9/10/13 at 1:08ampost #9492 of 121349/10/13 at 4:23am
Saw a girl with a UE6000 in public today, too bad it was driven right from a ipod shuffle.
Quote:Originally Posted by tdockweiler
See this guy walking down the street every day wearing a winter hat (in the summer) with a Sony MDR-V6 over them. Ugh! Why?!
He's always using his Ipod too.
Maybe the fabric from his hat smooths out the V6's treble?
I almost never see people wearing headphones..
Speaking of that there is this other guy always screaming/growling out death metal lyrics. He constantly shouts up in the air and then bends down to shout at the pavement.
Scares the crap out of my mom. She didn't know death metal vocals can be like that..
He does this in huge crowded areas and it's a bit weird/disturbing.
Funny both of these relate to me well.
My dad uses headphones over his beanie despite me telling him how it affects the sound. He doesn't seem to care.
Also a bloke screams at a the pavement here too but not lyrics, but he looks like a savage cave man and walks around in circles at the train station for half an hour at a time.post #9493 of 121349/10/13 at 6:34ampost #9494 of 121349/10/13 at 7:07ampost #9495 of 121349/10/13 at 7:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 8 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok In Europe 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)