and thats what being an audiophile does to you
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 633post #9481 of 123869/9/13 at 11:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9482 of 123869/9/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
One reason that I've stayed away from the Shure range and others like it is precisely that. It's annoying to have the only comfortable position be the wrong position.post #9483 of 123869/9/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
It has a silver ring, which means CD700/900/ST. Most likely of the 3 is CD900ST.
Great video. I had to watch it twice since I was too distracted by the awesomeness to focus on identifying the headphone.
btw, Vocaloid is excellent stop lying.post #9484 of 123869/9/13 at 1:25pm
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.post #9485 of 123869/9/13 at 3:58pmpost #9486 of 123869/9/13 at 9:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323Quote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
I think I saw a Shure SE425 the other day during my Malay language class... I was extremely disappointed to see it... He wears it the wrong way!!!! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/angry_face.gif" /> 1) He didn't insert the foam eartips probably so it didn't go into his ear completely 2) He definitely did not wear it with the cable going around the ear and then to the ear canal... He just wears it like how he wears a normal earphone like the Apple Earpods... That scene definitely ruins everything even the SE425 on it... He just BOOM ruined it T.T
I hope he gets it right the next time... Or else, I am so gonna teach him the right way to wear it and might as well test the audio... " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/cool.gif" /> <- Didn't know Head-Fi have this emoji but AWESOME
XD he is lucky that I don't have my camera or phone with me.. If I have, I would have taken a picture on how he wore it.. NAH.. I'm not that bad but really, I am so going to teach him how to wear it properly
Billsonpost #9487 of 123869/9/13 at 10:05pmpost #9488 of 123869/9/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
General longlingjr! It's time for you to pull out your AKG :P
Same goes to my school.. I was studying in my class before the test start, I saw in-ear Beats (not sure what model is it because I don't know much about Beats's model name). Then some Skullcandies and Earpods...post #9489 of 123869/9/13 at 11:36pmpost #9490 of 123869/10/13 at 12:33ampost #9491 of 123869/10/13 at 1:07amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by dleblanc343
Those are Senn HD215
Are you sure?
This should help:
This is the original photo - the black & white one is a 'stolen'/lifted image.
Edited by GREQ - 9/10/13 at 1:08ampost #9492 of 123869/10/13 at 4:23am
Saw a girl with a UE6000 in public today, too bad it was driven right from a ipod shuffle.
Quote:Originally Posted by tdockweiler
See this guy walking down the street every day wearing a winter hat (in the summer) with a Sony MDR-V6 over them. Ugh! Why?!
He's always using his Ipod too.
Maybe the fabric from his hat smooths out the V6's treble?
I almost never see people wearing headphones..
Speaking of that there is this other guy always screaming/growling out death metal lyrics. He constantly shouts up in the air and then bends down to shout at the pavement.
Scares the crap out of my mom. She didn't know death metal vocals can be like that..
He does this in huge crowded areas and it's a bit weird/disturbing.
Funny both of these relate to me well.
My dad uses headphones over his beanie despite me telling him how it affects the sound. He doesn't seem to care.
Also a bloke screams at a the pavement here too but not lyrics, but he looks like a savage cave man and walks around in circles at the train station for half an hour at a time.post #9493 of 123869/10/13 at 6:34ampost #9494 of 123869/10/13 at 7:07ampost #9495 of 123869/10/13 at 7:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Newbie here. 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HD 558 vs HD 598 Soundstage 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear