and thats what being an audiophile does to you
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 633post #9481 of 123119/9/13 at 11:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9482 of 123119/9/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
One reason that I've stayed away from the Shure range and others like it is precisely that. It's annoying to have the only comfortable position be the wrong position.post #9483 of 123119/9/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
It has a silver ring, which means CD700/900/ST. Most likely of the 3 is CD900ST.
Great video. I had to watch it twice since I was too distracted by the awesomeness to focus on identifying the headphone.
btw, Vocaloid is excellent stop lying.post #9484 of 123119/9/13 at 1:25pm
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.post #9485 of 123119/9/13 at 3:58pmpost #9486 of 123119/9/13 at 9:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323Quote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
I think I saw a Shure SE425 the other day during my Malay language class... I was extremely disappointed to see it... He wears it the wrong way!!!! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/angry_face.gif" /> 1) He didn't insert the foam eartips probably so it didn't go into his ear completely 2) He definitely did not wear it with the cable going around the ear and then to the ear canal... He just wears it like how he wears a normal earphone like the Apple Earpods... That scene definitely ruins everything even the SE425 on it... He just BOOM ruined it T.T
I hope he gets it right the next time... Or else, I am so gonna teach him the right way to wear it and might as well test the audio... " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/cool.gif" /> <- Didn't know Head-Fi have this emoji but AWESOME
XD he is lucky that I don't have my camera or phone with me.. If I have, I would have taken a picture on how he wore it.. NAH.. I'm not that bad but really, I am so going to teach him how to wear it properly
Billsonpost #9487 of 123119/9/13 at 10:05pmpost #9488 of 123119/9/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
General longlingjr! It's time for you to pull out your AKG :P
Same goes to my school.. I was studying in my class before the test start, I saw in-ear Beats (not sure what model is it because I don't know much about Beats's model name). Then some Skullcandies and Earpods...post #9489 of 123119/9/13 at 11:36pmpost #9490 of 123119/10/13 at 12:33ampost #9491 of 123119/10/13 at 1:07amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by dleblanc343
Those are Senn HD215
Are you sure?
This should help:
This is the original photo - the black & white one is a 'stolen'/lifted image.
Edited by GREQ - 9/10/13 at 1:08ampost #9492 of 123119/10/13 at 4:23am
Saw a girl with a UE6000 in public today, too bad it was driven right from a ipod shuffle.
Quote:Originally Posted by tdockweiler
See this guy walking down the street every day wearing a winter hat (in the summer) with a Sony MDR-V6 over them. Ugh! Why?!
He's always using his Ipod too.
Maybe the fabric from his hat smooths out the V6's treble?
I almost never see people wearing headphones..
Speaking of that there is this other guy always screaming/growling out death metal lyrics. He constantly shouts up in the air and then bends down to shout at the pavement.
Scares the crap out of my mom. She didn't know death metal vocals can be like that..
He does this in huge crowded areas and it's a bit weird/disturbing.
Funny both of these relate to me well.
My dad uses headphones over his beanie despite me telling him how it affects the sound. He doesn't seem to care.
Also a bloke screams at a the pavement here too but not lyrics, but he looks like a savage cave man and walks around in circles at the train station for half an hour at a time.post #9493 of 123119/10/13 at 6:34ampost #9494 of 123119/10/13 at 7:07ampost #9495 of 123119/10/13 at 7:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 36 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...