and thats what being an audiophile does to you
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 633
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9482 of 122119/9/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
One reason that I've stayed away from the Shure range and others like it is precisely that. It's annoying to have the only comfortable position be the wrong position.post #9483 of 122119/9/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
It has a silver ring, which means CD700/900/ST. Most likely of the 3 is CD900ST.
Great video. I had to watch it twice since I was too distracted by the awesomeness to focus on identifying the headphone.
btw, Vocaloid is excellent stop lying.post #9484 of 122119/9/13 at 1:25pm
Saw a guy wearing a pair of Audio Technica ATH-WS70 at my university a couple of days ago. Although I think i startled him when I went right up to him to get his attention and asked what kind of headphones he had and how they sounded.post #9485 of 122119/9/13 at 3:58pmpost #9486 of 122119/9/13 at 9:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by blueangel2323Quote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
I think I saw a Shure SE425 the other day during my Malay language class... I was extremely disappointed to see it... He wears it the wrong way!!!! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/angry_face.gif" /> 1) He didn't insert the foam eartips probably so it didn't go into his ear completely 2) He definitely did not wear it with the cable going around the ear and then to the ear canal... He just wears it like how he wears a normal earphone like the Apple Earpods... That scene definitely ruins everything even the SE425 on it... He just BOOM ruined it T.T
I hope he gets it right the next time... Or else, I am so gonna teach him the right way to wear it and might as well test the audio... " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/cool.gif" /> <- Didn't know Head-Fi have this emoji but AWESOME
XD he is lucky that I don't have my camera or phone with me.. If I have, I would have taken a picture on how he wore it.. NAH.. I'm not that bad but really, I am so going to teach him how to wear it properly
Billsonpost #9487 of 122119/9/13 at 10:05pmpost #9488 of 122119/9/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
General longlingjr! It's time for you to pull out your AKG :P
Same goes to my school.. I was studying in my class before the test start, I saw in-ear Beats (not sure what model is it because I don't know much about Beats's model name). Then some Skullcandies and Earpods...post #9489 of 122119/9/13 at 11:36pmpost #9490 of 122119/10/13 at 12:33ampost #9491 of 122119/10/13 at 1:07amQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Quote:Originally Posted by dleblanc343
Those are Senn HD215
Are you sure?
This should help:
This is the original photo - the black & white one is a 'stolen'/lifted image.
Edited by GREQ - 9/10/13 at 1:08ampost #9492 of 122119/10/13 at 4:23am
Saw a girl with a UE6000 in public today, too bad it was driven right from a ipod shuffle.
Quote:Originally Posted by tdockweiler
See this guy walking down the street every day wearing a winter hat (in the summer) with a Sony MDR-V6 over them. Ugh! Why?!
He's always using his Ipod too.
Maybe the fabric from his hat smooths out the V6's treble?
I almost never see people wearing headphones..
Speaking of that there is this other guy always screaming/growling out death metal lyrics. He constantly shouts up in the air and then bends down to shout at the pavement.
Scares the crap out of my mom. She didn't know death metal vocals can be like that..
He does this in huge crowded areas and it's a bit weird/disturbing.
Funny both of these relate to me well.
My dad uses headphones over his beanie despite me telling him how it affects the sound. He doesn't seem to care.
Also a bloke screams at a the pavement here too but not lyrics, but he looks like a savage cave man and walks around in circles at the train station for half an hour at a time.post #9493 of 122119/10/13 at 6:34ampost #9494 of 122119/10/13 at 7:07ampost #9495 of 122119/10/13 at 7:27am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 22 seconds ago
- › Micro iUSB3.0 Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 48 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 49 seconds ago
- › Mixcder Basso Bluetooth IEM Review 1 minute ago
- › New member roll call 1 minute ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 346 IEMs compared (Philips Fidelio S1 and S2... 2 minutes ago
- › Contest #HackHeadphones - Win $1000 Headphone Hack 2 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2