I saw a pair of momentums at school..........
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 631
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 121809/4/13 at 7:00ampost #9453 of 121809/4/13 at 9:07ampost #9454 of 121809/4/13 at 9:38ampost #9455 of 121809/4/13 at 10:00ampost #9456 of 121809/4/13 at 10:14amQuote:
42k students total but I was only at school for about 2 hours xDpost #9457 of 121809/4/13 at 10:24ampost #9458 of 121809/4/13 at 1:22pm
Lol yeah went to look at University of Washington and in the first 5 minutes there I saw M50s... And then nothing else for the whole hour and a half.post #9459 of 121809/4/13 at 1:58pmpost #9460 of 121809/4/13 at 3:48pm
Over 2 days at my new High School I've only seen 2 sets of Beats, multiple iBuds, 1 pair of Momentums, roughly 3 or 4 pairs of those Sony ZX100 or many similar to that, my friends pair of Sennheiser IE8's and a couple of Sony IEMs (budget IEMs). Nicer than seeing Skullcandy and Beats everywhere though!post #9461 of 121809/4/13 at 5:37pmNot really a legitimate headphone sighting, but we got stock on the brown and black momentum on ears today. So far there are 6 colors, looks like Sennheiser is aiming for consumers!post #9462 of 121809/4/13 at 7:03pmQuote:
I'll keep an eye out for other goodiespost #9463 of 121809/6/13 at 6:20pmpost #9464 of 121809/6/13 at 6:45pmpost #9465 of 121809/7/13 at 9:53amQuote:
Two of those I know have ended up with Meelec gear at some point; they're actually fairly common because the reviews on Amazon tend to put them at the top of the under-$50 category all the time.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 1 minute ago
- › Choosing between HE-400 and AD1000X 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Chesky Records Tournament Finals: Last Chance to get 50% off any... 3 minutes ago
- › Replace earbuds on LG Tone Pro HBS-800 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2