I saw a pair of momentums at school..........
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 631
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 122119/4/13 at 7:00ampost #9453 of 122119/4/13 at 9:07ampost #9454 of 122119/4/13 at 9:38ampost #9455 of 122119/4/13 at 10:00ampost #9456 of 122119/4/13 at 10:14amQuote:
42k students total but I was only at school for about 2 hours xDpost #9457 of 122119/4/13 at 10:24ampost #9458 of 122119/4/13 at 1:22pm
Lol yeah went to look at University of Washington and in the first 5 minutes there I saw M50s... And then nothing else for the whole hour and a half.post #9459 of 122119/4/13 at 1:58pmpost #9460 of 122119/4/13 at 3:48pm
Over 2 days at my new High School I've only seen 2 sets of Beats, multiple iBuds, 1 pair of Momentums, roughly 3 or 4 pairs of those Sony ZX100 or many similar to that, my friends pair of Sennheiser IE8's and a couple of Sony IEMs (budget IEMs). Nicer than seeing Skullcandy and Beats everywhere though!post #9461 of 122119/4/13 at 5:37pmNot really a legitimate headphone sighting, but we got stock on the brown and black momentum on ears today. So far there are 6 colors, looks like Sennheiser is aiming for consumers!post #9462 of 122119/4/13 at 7:03pmQuote:
I'll keep an eye out for other goodiespost #9463 of 122119/6/13 at 6:20pmpost #9464 of 122119/6/13 at 6:45pmpost #9465 of 122119/7/13 at 9:53amQuote:
Two of those I know have ended up with Meelec gear at some point; they're actually fairly common because the reviews on Amazon tend to put them at the top of the under-$50 category all the time.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 28 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony XBA-300 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2