I saw a pair of momentums at school..........
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 631
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9452 of 123869/4/13 at 7:00ampost #9453 of 123869/4/13 at 9:07ampost #9454 of 123869/4/13 at 9:38ampost #9455 of 123869/4/13 at 10:00ampost #9456 of 123869/4/13 at 10:14amQuote:
42k students total but I was only at school for about 2 hours xDpost #9457 of 123869/4/13 at 10:24ampost #9458 of 123869/4/13 at 1:22pm
Lol yeah went to look at University of Washington and in the first 5 minutes there I saw M50s... And then nothing else for the whole hour and a half.post #9459 of 123869/4/13 at 1:58pmpost #9460 of 123869/4/13 at 3:48pm
Over 2 days at my new High School I've only seen 2 sets of Beats, multiple iBuds, 1 pair of Momentums, roughly 3 or 4 pairs of those Sony ZX100 or many similar to that, my friends pair of Sennheiser IE8's and a couple of Sony IEMs (budget IEMs). Nicer than seeing Skullcandy and Beats everywhere though!post #9461 of 123869/4/13 at 5:37pmNot really a legitimate headphone sighting, but we got stock on the brown and black momentum on ears today. So far there are 6 colors, looks like Sennheiser is aiming for consumers!post #9462 of 123869/4/13 at 7:03pmQuote:
I'll keep an eye out for other goodiespost #9463 of 123869/6/13 at 6:20pmpost #9464 of 123869/6/13 at 6:45pmpost #9465 of 123869/7/13 at 9:53amQuote:
Two of those I know have ended up with Meelec gear at some point; they're actually fairly common because the reviews on Amazon tend to put them at the top of the under-$50 category all the time.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 17 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 56 seconds ago
- › Oppo Sonica DAC (an affordable ES9038PRO Sabre DAC) 2 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 4 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear