I have no idea what headphone that guy is wearing. Skullcandy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 628post #9406 of 123498/30/13 at 9:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9407 of 123498/30/13 at 10:48pmTheres a guy at my school with sony xd200s. Which are actually decent... Well at least for like the split second i tried them,.. Not really sure about audio quality given that. Kind of hard make impressions with 2 seconds (literally) of listening time.post #9408 of 123498/31/13 at 12:03ampost #9409 of 123498/31/13 at 12:16amQuote:
That's weird, I thought you'd go all "hater-mode" when you see these things. Strange how you'd report something like that without saying anything that amounts to dissing Beats and stuff like that.
Even then, that's one hell of a sighting. So he wears Tours while having the Studios around his neck...that seems inconvenient. But hey, that's Beats people logic.
...not that I do the same, of course.post #9410 of 123498/31/13 at 2:43ampost #9411 of 123498/31/13 at 5:09ampost #9412 of 123498/31/13 at 5:30pmpost #9413 of 123498/31/13 at 6:09pm
I'm the Residential Assistant of a freshman dorm and one of the guys has HD650's. First time I've seen ANYONE else with an audiophile headphone but my brother. I was actually thrilled to a degree which is probably depressing...post #9414 of 123498/31/13 at 7:47pmLet's see here...
Nothing but Beats, iBuds, and the one guy wearing Bose OE2s at my school. This year, Skullcandy heshes seem to be the new "thing".
Not to mention none of the people with the headphones are actually listening to them.post #9415 of 123498/31/13 at 7:51pm
My colleague just got a clip+ and creative aurvana live headphones on Friday. Nice to see some people aware of the alternatives.
Saw what I believe was the Phillips L1 while on the Tram today, they were getting off when I noticed them. (Edit: Will be funny if we run into each other now that I'm purchasing one of them :P)
Edited by Leliana - 9/1/13 at 3:14ampost #9416 of 123498/31/13 at 11:52pmpost #9417 of 123499/1/13 at 12:18amSaw a sony xd200 and monster turbine gold at school friday. The guy with the sony was some musician dude, but the mtg guy seemed like a typical consumer that just happened to buy them since monster does marketing and all.post #9418 of 123499/1/13 at 2:31amQuote:
Lol. Don't be depressed. I'll be hyped too.
Anyways, I'll be going to a dorm too, with all my rigs(besides HD598).post #9419 of 123499/1/13 at 10:30am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 19 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 26 seconds ago
- › The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour 27 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 59 seconds ago
- › Sonoma Model One electrostatic headphone system 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Choosing between three headphones (also should I get an amp?) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear