I have no idea what headphone that guy is wearing. Skullcandy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 628post #9406 of 121438/30/13 at 9:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9407 of 121438/30/13 at 10:48pmTheres a guy at my school with sony xd200s. Which are actually decent... Well at least for like the split second i tried them,.. Not really sure about audio quality given that. Kind of hard make impressions with 2 seconds (literally) of listening time.post #9408 of 121438/31/13 at 12:03ampost #9409 of 121438/31/13 at 12:16amQuote:
That's weird, I thought you'd go all "hater-mode" when you see these things. Strange how you'd report something like that without saying anything that amounts to dissing Beats and stuff like that.
Even then, that's one hell of a sighting. So he wears Tours while having the Studios around his neck...that seems inconvenient. But hey, that's Beats people logic.
...not that I do the same, of course.post #9410 of 121438/31/13 at 2:43ampost #9411 of 121438/31/13 at 5:09ampost #9412 of 121438/31/13 at 5:30pmpost #9413 of 121438/31/13 at 6:09pm
I'm the Residential Assistant of a freshman dorm and one of the guys has HD650's. First time I've seen ANYONE else with an audiophile headphone but my brother. I was actually thrilled to a degree which is probably depressing...post #9414 of 121438/31/13 at 7:47pmLet's see here...
Nothing but Beats, iBuds, and the one guy wearing Bose OE2s at my school. This year, Skullcandy heshes seem to be the new "thing".
Not to mention none of the people with the headphones are actually listening to them.post #9415 of 121438/31/13 at 7:51pm
My colleague just got a clip+ and creative aurvana live headphones on Friday. Nice to see some people aware of the alternatives.
Saw what I believe was the Phillips L1 while on the Tram today, they were getting off when I noticed them. (Edit: Will be funny if we run into each other now that I'm purchasing one of them :P)
Edited by Leliana - 9/1/13 at 3:14ampost #9416 of 121438/31/13 at 11:52pmpost #9417 of 121439/1/13 at 12:18amSaw a sony xd200 and monster turbine gold at school friday. The guy with the sony was some musician dude, but the mtg guy seemed like a typical consumer that just happened to buy them since monster does marketing and all.post #9418 of 121439/1/13 at 2:31amQuote:
Lol. Don't be depressed. I'll be hyped too.
Anyways, I'll be going to a dorm too, with all my rigs(besides HD598).post #9419 of 121439/1/13 at 10:30am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 18 seconds ago
- › Finding the right portable player for AKG K550 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Accidentally took my SE215s through a week of hillwalking in... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3