I have no idea what headphone that guy is wearing. Skullcandy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 628post #9406 of 123118/30/13 at 9:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9407 of 123118/30/13 at 10:48pmTheres a guy at my school with sony xd200s. Which are actually decent... Well at least for like the split second i tried them,.. Not really sure about audio quality given that. Kind of hard make impressions with 2 seconds (literally) of listening time.post #9408 of 123118/31/13 at 12:03ampost #9409 of 123118/31/13 at 12:16amQuote:
That's weird, I thought you'd go all "hater-mode" when you see these things. Strange how you'd report something like that without saying anything that amounts to dissing Beats and stuff like that.
Even then, that's one hell of a sighting. So he wears Tours while having the Studios around his neck...that seems inconvenient. But hey, that's Beats people logic.
...not that I do the same, of course.post #9410 of 123118/31/13 at 2:43ampost #9411 of 123118/31/13 at 5:09ampost #9412 of 123118/31/13 at 5:30pmpost #9413 of 123118/31/13 at 6:09pm
I'm the Residential Assistant of a freshman dorm and one of the guys has HD650's. First time I've seen ANYONE else with an audiophile headphone but my brother. I was actually thrilled to a degree which is probably depressing...post #9414 of 123118/31/13 at 7:47pmLet's see here...
Nothing but Beats, iBuds, and the one guy wearing Bose OE2s at my school. This year, Skullcandy heshes seem to be the new "thing".
Not to mention none of the people with the headphones are actually listening to them.post #9415 of 123118/31/13 at 7:51pm
My colleague just got a clip+ and creative aurvana live headphones on Friday. Nice to see some people aware of the alternatives.
Saw what I believe was the Phillips L1 while on the Tram today, they were getting off when I noticed them. (Edit: Will be funny if we run into each other now that I'm purchasing one of them :P)
Edited by Leliana - 9/1/13 at 3:14ampost #9416 of 123118/31/13 at 11:52pmpost #9417 of 123119/1/13 at 12:18amSaw a sony xd200 and monster turbine gold at school friday. The guy with the sony was some musician dude, but the mtg guy seemed like a typical consumer that just happened to buy them since monster does marketing and all.post #9418 of 123119/1/13 at 2:31amQuote:
Lol. Don't be depressed. I'll be hyped too.
Anyways, I'll be going to a dorm too, with all my rigs(besides HD598).post #9419 of 123119/1/13 at 10:30am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Hifiman Edition X 36 seconds ago
- › Review & Discussions/Impressions: Creative Labs E-MU Walnut Wood... 1 minute ago
- › Grado GS-1000i "World-Class" Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Best smartphone to replace muaic players .. 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...