I have no idea what headphone that guy is wearing. Skullcandy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 628post #9406 of 123128/30/13 at 9:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9407 of 123128/30/13 at 10:48pmTheres a guy at my school with sony xd200s. Which are actually decent... Well at least for like the split second i tried them,.. Not really sure about audio quality given that. Kind of hard make impressions with 2 seconds (literally) of listening time.post #9408 of 123128/31/13 at 12:03ampost #9409 of 123128/31/13 at 12:16amQuote:
That's weird, I thought you'd go all "hater-mode" when you see these things. Strange how you'd report something like that without saying anything that amounts to dissing Beats and stuff like that.
Even then, that's one hell of a sighting. So he wears Tours while having the Studios around his neck...that seems inconvenient. But hey, that's Beats people logic.
...not that I do the same, of course.post #9410 of 123128/31/13 at 2:43ampost #9411 of 123128/31/13 at 5:09ampost #9412 of 123128/31/13 at 5:30pmpost #9413 of 123128/31/13 at 6:09pm
I'm the Residential Assistant of a freshman dorm and one of the guys has HD650's. First time I've seen ANYONE else with an audiophile headphone but my brother. I was actually thrilled to a degree which is probably depressing...post #9414 of 123128/31/13 at 7:47pmLet's see here...
Nothing but Beats, iBuds, and the one guy wearing Bose OE2s at my school. This year, Skullcandy heshes seem to be the new "thing".
Not to mention none of the people with the headphones are actually listening to them.post #9415 of 123128/31/13 at 7:51pm
My colleague just got a clip+ and creative aurvana live headphones on Friday. Nice to see some people aware of the alternatives.
Saw what I believe was the Phillips L1 while on the Tram today, they were getting off when I noticed them. (Edit: Will be funny if we run into each other now that I'm purchasing one of them :P)
Edited by Leliana - 9/1/13 at 3:14ampost #9416 of 123128/31/13 at 11:52pmpost #9417 of 123129/1/13 at 12:18amSaw a sony xd200 and monster turbine gold at school friday. The guy with the sony was some musician dude, but the mtg guy seemed like a typical consumer that just happened to buy them since monster does marketing and all.post #9418 of 123129/1/13 at 2:31amQuote:
Lol. Don't be depressed. I'll be hyped too.
Anyways, I'll be going to a dorm too, with all my rigs(besides HD598).post #9419 of 123129/1/13 at 10:30am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Fiio E18 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Crow Audio Signature Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Desktop DAC/AMP (or DAC and AMP separately) under 400$ 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...