I have no idea what headphone that guy is wearing. Skullcandy?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, lRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes nicely boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 628post #9406 of 123198/30/13 at 9:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9407 of 123198/30/13 at 10:48pmTheres a guy at my school with sony xd200s. Which are actually decent... Well at least for like the split second i tried them,.. Not really sure about audio quality given that. Kind of hard make impressions with 2 seconds (literally) of listening time.post #9408 of 123198/31/13 at 12:03ampost #9409 of 123198/31/13 at 12:16amQuote:
That's weird, I thought you'd go all "hater-mode" when you see these things. Strange how you'd report something like that without saying anything that amounts to dissing Beats and stuff like that.
Even then, that's one hell of a sighting. So he wears Tours while having the Studios around his neck...that seems inconvenient. But hey, that's Beats people logic.
...not that I do the same, of course.post #9410 of 123198/31/13 at 2:43ampost #9411 of 123198/31/13 at 5:09ampost #9412 of 123198/31/13 at 5:30pmpost #9413 of 123198/31/13 at 6:09pm
I'm the Residential Assistant of a freshman dorm and one of the guys has HD650's. First time I've seen ANYONE else with an audiophile headphone but my brother. I was actually thrilled to a degree which is probably depressing...post #9414 of 123198/31/13 at 7:47pmLet's see here...
Nothing but Beats, iBuds, and the one guy wearing Bose OE2s at my school. This year, Skullcandy heshes seem to be the new "thing".
Not to mention none of the people with the headphones are actually listening to them.post #9415 of 123198/31/13 at 7:51pm
My colleague just got a clip+ and creative aurvana live headphones on Friday. Nice to see some people aware of the alternatives.
Saw what I believe was the Phillips L1 while on the Tram today, they were getting off when I noticed them. (Edit: Will be funny if we run into each other now that I'm purchasing one of them :P)
Edited by Leliana - 9/1/13 at 3:14ampost #9416 of 123198/31/13 at 11:52pmpost #9417 of 123199/1/13 at 12:18amSaw a sony xd200 and monster turbine gold at school friday. The guy with the sony was some musician dude, but the mtg guy seemed like a typical consumer that just happened to buy them since monster does marketing and all.post #9418 of 123199/1/13 at 2:31amQuote:
Lol. Don't be depressed. I'll be hyped too.
Anyways, I'll be going to a dorm too, with all my rigs(besides HD598).post #9419 of 123199/1/13 at 10:30am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Like New Martin Logan 35XT Bookshelf Speakers (pair) Gloss... 36 seconds ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 47 seconds ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...