This is not sighting, but I showed my UERM to my friends. So I guess it is a sight seeing for them. They didn't even know that it was an earphone until I told them it was. I guess the normal people never see a custom iem lying around.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 622post #9316 of 121808/7/13 at 8:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9317 of 121808/7/13 at 9:05pmpost #9318 of 121808/7/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Oh gawd pron videos lol is that a first for this thread?
you should have cropped out the water mark in the corner that i can see just enough of to know what site it is >_______>
Edited by linglingjr - 8/7/13 at 9:36pmpost #9319 of 121808/7/13 at 9:41pmQuote:
I figured most people wouldn't, but you're right.
And yes, I believe it is a first. Quite the find if I do say so myself haha
Edited by PanamaHat - 8/7/13 at 9:49pmpost #9320 of 121808/8/13 at 6:14ampost #9321 of 121808/8/13 at 7:36ampost #9322 of 121808/10/13 at 12:44ampost #9323 of 121808/12/13 at 9:35ampost #9324 of 121808/12/13 at 10:02ampost #9325 of 121808/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
If they were caring about their sound, they would have bought K550 not the iDevice compatible version. There is a significant difference in between. K550 is quite superior. That being said, it is still better than 90 % of the people on the streets. I mean, it is better than Apple earpod/buds and Beats stuff.post #9326 of 121808/12/13 at 10:36ampost #9327 of 121808/12/13 at 8:27pm
DT770s, DT770s EVERYWHERE I almost want to get a pair just because it seems like half the artists I like wear them recording and everyone that goes on tim westwood wears them:
I'd be so happy if she did an acoustic album.
And on the Tested podcasts they do (I've known it forever but too lazy to link it) everyone wears HD202s and Will wears HD580s lol:post #9328 of 121808/12/13 at 8:30pmpost #9329 of 121808/12/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
I agree much better sounding closed cans can be had for the price... and my K272s work pretty good for long road trips and if I need something even more mobile I have ancient Denon on ears. Both probably sound better than 770s lol.post #9330 of 121808/12/13 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
Those Vektr headphones are the only ones I could actually like from Monster. Inspiration (Passive edition one) was not that bad but Vektr sounded good. Maybe we just think anything from Monster is bad and when they do something a bit good, it surprises us.
However I still think they are a bit overpriced. Still for most casual customers they are the answers.
Hmm, I find the DNA's sound better than the Vektr. The Diamond Tears is definitely the best sounding Monster headphone though, I can't see anyone disagree unless they are true bassheads.
I find the Vektr way too muddy. I'd put the on the same level as the Studios
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 30 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 43 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 56 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 with hardwired Stefan Audio Art Endorphin Cable... 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 4 minutes ago
- › $350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and... 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2