This is not sighting, but I showed my UERM to my friends. So I guess it is a sight seeing for them. They didn't even know that it was an earphone until I told them it was. I guess the normal people never see a custom iem lying around.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 622post #9316 of 123108/7/13 at 8:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9317 of 123108/7/13 at 9:05pmpost #9318 of 123108/7/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Oh gawd pron videos lol is that a first for this thread?
you should have cropped out the water mark in the corner that i can see just enough of to know what site it is >_______>
Edited by linglingjr - 8/7/13 at 9:36pmpost #9319 of 123108/7/13 at 9:41pmQuote:
I figured most people wouldn't, but you're right.
And yes, I believe it is a first. Quite the find if I do say so myself haha
Edited by PanamaHat - 8/7/13 at 9:49pmpost #9320 of 123108/8/13 at 6:14ampost #9321 of 123108/8/13 at 7:36ampost #9322 of 123108/10/13 at 12:44ampost #9323 of 123108/12/13 at 9:35ampost #9324 of 123108/12/13 at 10:02ampost #9325 of 123108/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
If they were caring about their sound, they would have bought K550 not the iDevice compatible version. There is a significant difference in between. K550 is quite superior. That being said, it is still better than 90 % of the people on the streets. I mean, it is better than Apple earpod/buds and Beats stuff.post #9326 of 123108/12/13 at 10:36ampost #9327 of 123108/12/13 at 8:27pm
DT770s, DT770s EVERYWHERE I almost want to get a pair just because it seems like half the artists I like wear them recording and everyone that goes on tim westwood wears them:
I'd be so happy if she did an acoustic album.
And on the Tested podcasts they do (I've known it forever but too lazy to link it) everyone wears HD202s and Will wears HD580s lol:post #9328 of 123108/12/13 at 8:30pmpost #9329 of 123108/12/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
I agree much better sounding closed cans can be had for the price... and my K272s work pretty good for long road trips and if I need something even more mobile I have ancient Denon on ears. Both probably sound better than 770s lol.post #9330 of 123108/12/13 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
Those Vektr headphones are the only ones I could actually like from Monster. Inspiration (Passive edition one) was not that bad but Vektr sounded good. Maybe we just think anything from Monster is bad and when they do something a bit good, it surprises us.
However I still think they are a bit overpriced. Still for most casual customers they are the answers.
Hmm, I find the DNA's sound better than the Vektr. The Diamond Tears is definitely the best sounding Monster headphone though, I can't see anyone disagree unless they are true bassheads.
I find the Vektr way too muddy. I'd put the on the same level as the Studios
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 31 seconds ago
- › AKG N20 iem 47 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W1000x vs. Fostex TH-X00 1 minute ago
- › MINI AUDIO MA01 - SPEC & PHOTOS (DX100 Successor!!) 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Blind Testing (O/T conversation moved from HD600 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse