This is not sighting, but I showed my UERM to my friends. So I guess it is a sight seeing for them. They didn't even know that it was an earphone until I told them it was. I guess the normal people never see a custom iem lying around.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be taking a look at the Sony AS800AP. When I saw first saw them and their Cadbury Mini Egg shape appear in Canadian outlets late in 2014, I knew I had...
Introduction Bluetooth audio has come a long way. It used to be the playground of niche audio brands like Jabra and Plantronics, but when the big boys like Sennheiser got into the mix, things got...
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCAN Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 622post #9316 of 123118/7/13 at 8:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9317 of 123118/7/13 at 9:05pmpost #9318 of 123118/7/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Oh gawd pron videos lol is that a first for this thread?
you should have cropped out the water mark in the corner that i can see just enough of to know what site it is >_______>
Edited by linglingjr - 8/7/13 at 9:36pmpost #9319 of 123118/7/13 at 9:41pmQuote:
I figured most people wouldn't, but you're right.
And yes, I believe it is a first. Quite the find if I do say so myself haha
Edited by PanamaHat - 8/7/13 at 9:49pmpost #9320 of 123118/8/13 at 6:14ampost #9321 of 123118/8/13 at 7:36ampost #9322 of 123118/10/13 at 12:44ampost #9323 of 123118/12/13 at 9:35ampost #9324 of 123118/12/13 at 10:02ampost #9325 of 123118/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
If they were caring about their sound, they would have bought K550 not the iDevice compatible version. There is a significant difference in between. K550 is quite superior. That being said, it is still better than 90 % of the people on the streets. I mean, it is better than Apple earpod/buds and Beats stuff.post #9326 of 123118/12/13 at 10:36ampost #9327 of 123118/12/13 at 8:27pm
DT770s, DT770s EVERYWHERE I almost want to get a pair just because it seems like half the artists I like wear them recording and everyone that goes on tim westwood wears them:
I'd be so happy if she did an acoustic album.
And on the Tested podcasts they do (I've known it forever but too lazy to link it) everyone wears HD202s and Will wears HD580s lol:post #9328 of 123118/12/13 at 8:30pmpost #9329 of 123118/12/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
I agree much better sounding closed cans can be had for the price... and my K272s work pretty good for long road trips and if I need something even more mobile I have ancient Denon on ears. Both probably sound better than 770s lol.post #9330 of 123118/12/13 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
Those Vektr headphones are the only ones I could actually like from Monster. Inspiration (Passive edition one) was not that bad but Vektr sounded good. Maybe we just think anything from Monster is bad and when they do something a bit good, it surprises us.
However I still think they are a bit overpriced. Still for most casual customers they are the answers.
Hmm, I find the DNA's sound better than the Vektr. The Diamond Tears is definitely the best sounding Monster headphone though, I can't see anyone disagree unless they are true bassheads.
I find the Vektr way too muddy. I'd put the on the same level as the Studios
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Need help with choosing IEMs 59 seconds ago
- › New HTC 10--Audio Impressions 1 minute ago
- › PETEREK 2-pin cable made with Nucleotide wire and Eidolic... 1 minute ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 5 minutes ago
- › fidelio x2 vs dt990 pro 250 ohm 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-AS800AP Splashproof Sporty In-Earphone - Black... by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by ezekiel77
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...