This is not sighting, but I showed my UERM to my friends. So I guess it is a sight seeing for them. They didn't even know that it was an earphone until I told them it was. I guess the normal people never see a custom iem lying around.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 622post #9316 of 123308/7/13 at 8:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9317 of 123308/7/13 at 9:05pmpost #9318 of 123308/7/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Oh gawd pron videos lol is that a first for this thread?
you should have cropped out the water mark in the corner that i can see just enough of to know what site it is >_______>
Edited by linglingjr - 8/7/13 at 9:36pmpost #9319 of 123308/7/13 at 9:41pmQuote:
I figured most people wouldn't, but you're right.
And yes, I believe it is a first. Quite the find if I do say so myself haha
Edited by PanamaHat - 8/7/13 at 9:49pmpost #9320 of 123308/8/13 at 6:14ampost #9321 of 123308/8/13 at 7:36ampost #9322 of 123308/10/13 at 12:44ampost #9323 of 123308/12/13 at 9:35ampost #9324 of 123308/12/13 at 10:02ampost #9325 of 123308/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
If they were caring about their sound, they would have bought K550 not the iDevice compatible version. There is a significant difference in between. K550 is quite superior. That being said, it is still better than 90 % of the people on the streets. I mean, it is better than Apple earpod/buds and Beats stuff.post #9326 of 123308/12/13 at 10:36ampost #9327 of 123308/12/13 at 8:27pm
DT770s, DT770s EVERYWHERE I almost want to get a pair just because it seems like half the artists I like wear them recording and everyone that goes on tim westwood wears them:
I'd be so happy if she did an acoustic album.
And on the Tested podcasts they do (I've known it forever but too lazy to link it) everyone wears HD202s and Will wears HD580s lol:post #9328 of 123308/12/13 at 8:30pmpost #9329 of 123308/12/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
I agree much better sounding closed cans can be had for the price... and my K272s work pretty good for long road trips and if I need something even more mobile I have ancient Denon on ears. Both probably sound better than 770s lol.post #9330 of 123308/12/13 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
Those Vektr headphones are the only ones I could actually like from Monster. Inspiration (Passive edition one) was not that bad but Vektr sounded good. Maybe we just think anything from Monster is bad and when they do something a bit good, it surprises us.
However I still think they are a bit overpriced. Still for most casual customers they are the answers.
Hmm, I find the DNA's sound better than the Vektr. The Diamond Tears is definitely the best sounding Monster headphone though, I can't see anyone disagree unless they are true bassheads.
I find the Vektr way too muddy. I'd put the on the same level as the Studios
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › post your grado mods.... 9 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › TH-900 Fostex EZ-Simple Mods and other Fostex Dynamic Variants... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 Raffinato Woodie Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SRE-725 extension cable 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 4 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...