This is not sighting, but I showed my UERM to my friends. So I guess it is a sight seeing for them. They didn't even know that it was an earphone until I told them it was. I guess the normal people never see a custom iem lying around.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 622post #9316 of 121338/7/13 at 8:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9317 of 121338/7/13 at 9:05pmpost #9318 of 121338/7/13 at 9:15pmQuote:
Oh gawd pron videos lol is that a first for this thread?
you should have cropped out the water mark in the corner that i can see just enough of to know what site it is >_______>
Edited by linglingjr - 8/7/13 at 9:36pmpost #9319 of 121338/7/13 at 9:41pmQuote:
I figured most people wouldn't, but you're right.
And yes, I believe it is a first. Quite the find if I do say so myself haha
Edited by PanamaHat - 8/7/13 at 9:49pmpost #9320 of 121338/8/13 at 6:14ampost #9321 of 121338/8/13 at 7:36ampost #9322 of 121338/10/13 at 12:44ampost #9323 of 121338/12/13 at 9:35ampost #9324 of 121338/12/13 at 10:02ampost #9325 of 121338/12/13 at 10:14amQuote:
If they were caring about their sound, they would have bought K550 not the iDevice compatible version. There is a significant difference in between. K550 is quite superior. That being said, it is still better than 90 % of the people on the streets. I mean, it is better than Apple earpod/buds and Beats stuff.post #9326 of 121338/12/13 at 10:36ampost #9327 of 121338/12/13 at 8:27pm
DT770s, DT770s EVERYWHERE I almost want to get a pair just because it seems like half the artists I like wear them recording and everyone that goes on tim westwood wears them:
I'd be so happy if she did an acoustic album.
And on the Tested podcasts they do (I've known it forever but too lazy to link it) everyone wears HD202s and Will wears HD580s lol:post #9328 of 121338/12/13 at 8:30pmpost #9329 of 121338/12/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
I agree much better sounding closed cans can be had for the price... and my K272s work pretty good for long road trips and if I need something even more mobile I have ancient Denon on ears. Both probably sound better than 770s lol.post #9330 of 121338/12/13 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
Those Vektr headphones are the only ones I could actually like from Monster. Inspiration (Passive edition one) was not that bad but Vektr sounded good. Maybe we just think anything from Monster is bad and when they do something a bit good, it surprises us.
However I still think they are a bit overpriced. Still for most casual customers they are the answers.
Hmm, I find the DNA's sound better than the Vektr. The Diamond Tears is definitely the best sounding Monster headphone though, I can't see anyone disagree unless they are true bassheads.
I find the Vektr way too muddy. I'd put the on the same level as the Studios
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FS: Grado PS500 Custom Upgraded Headphones 39 seconds ago
- › cables are placebo 1 minute ago
- › Best HiFi iPhone Earbuds - Audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › My Cat Suddenly Attacks Me!! HELP!! 2 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Portable Amp/DAC 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 3 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)