Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Cavalli Audio will not sell the Liquid Carbon headphone amp anymore, with the second and final run ending a month ago, but I hope the following is useful to those looking to pick one up on the used...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 614post #9196 of 123117/19/13 at 10:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9197 of 123117/19/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
Not sure why, I don't know much about customs, but I first thought of UE.post #9198 of 123117/19/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
Well since it is customs and there is no brand logo on it, it is really hard to understand. Maybe a cable type and cable socket which enters to shell can give a clue. Maybe someone knows what Pharrell is usingpost #9199 of 123117/19/13 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzLQuote:
Well since it is customs and there is no brand logo on it, it is really hard to understand. Maybe a cable type and cable socket which enters to shell can give a clue. Maybe someone knows what Pharrell is using
It personally looks like UE to me.post #9200 of 123117/19/13 at 3:19pm
You know that almost all customs look the same... Except a few including newish UE CIEMs which use an angled cable connection, which neither of those he is wearing have.post #9201 of 123117/19/13 at 8:22pmpost #9202 of 123117/20/13 at 9:59ampost #9203 of 123117/20/13 at 4:32pmpost #9204 of 123117/21/13 at 9:39amThis isn't really a headphone sighting but while at usc i was on a bus wearing my ws55s and the 2 people sitting behind me started talking to me lol. They were like "woah are those audiotechnicas? You have some serious headphones. I wish i got some of those instead of my beats."
It was pretty great lolpost #9205 of 123117/21/13 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Darknet
This isn't really a headphone sighting but while at usc i was on a bus wearing my ws55s and the 2 people sitting behind me started talking to me lol. They were like "woah are those audiotechnicas? You have some serious headphones. I wish i got some of those instead of my beats."
It was pretty great lol
You study at USC? My brother studies there and if you saw him he has Shure IEMs. He's now in Chicago.post #9206 of 123117/21/13 at 9:42ampost #9207 of 123117/21/13 at 9:49amQuote:
Ah.post #9208 of 123117/21/13 at 10:45ampost #9209 of 123117/21/13 at 7:18pmpost #9210 of 123117/22/13 at 5:57am
Saw a guy in O'hare airport around 9:00 AM in the food court Saturday morning 7/20 with a guitar slung over his back wearing a pair of Marshall Majors. Saw a mom wearing a pair of Panasonic RP-HTX7s at the same place and time.
I'm still dumbfounded at how many people use Apple iBuds during a flight.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Xonar Essense stx Random LOUD high pitched Ringing Noise? 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 7 minutes ago
- › CAMPFIRE AUDIO Australia - New Zealand Tour (Reviews and... 9 minutes ago
- › Mojo's Greatest Hits 10 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...