Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100, and Venture Electronics Monk a short while ago, I proved that I was...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 614post #9196 of 123117/19/13 at 10:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9197 of 123117/19/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
Not sure why, I don't know much about customs, but I first thought of UE.post #9198 of 123117/19/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
Well since it is customs and there is no brand logo on it, it is really hard to understand. Maybe a cable type and cable socket which enters to shell can give a clue. Maybe someone knows what Pharrell is usingpost #9199 of 123117/19/13 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzLQuote:
Well since it is customs and there is no brand logo on it, it is really hard to understand. Maybe a cable type and cable socket which enters to shell can give a clue. Maybe someone knows what Pharrell is using
It personally looks like UE to me.post #9200 of 123117/19/13 at 3:19pm
You know that almost all customs look the same... Except a few including newish UE CIEMs which use an angled cable connection, which neither of those he is wearing have.post #9201 of 123117/19/13 at 8:22pmpost #9202 of 123117/20/13 at 9:59ampost #9203 of 123117/20/13 at 4:32pmpost #9204 of 123117/21/13 at 9:39amThis isn't really a headphone sighting but while at usc i was on a bus wearing my ws55s and the 2 people sitting behind me started talking to me lol. They were like "woah are those audiotechnicas? You have some serious headphones. I wish i got some of those instead of my beats."
It was pretty great lolpost #9205 of 123117/21/13 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Darknet
This isn't really a headphone sighting but while at usc i was on a bus wearing my ws55s and the 2 people sitting behind me started talking to me lol. They were like "woah are those audiotechnicas? You have some serious headphones. I wish i got some of those instead of my beats."
It was pretty great lol
You study at USC? My brother studies there and if you saw him he has Shure IEMs. He's now in Chicago.post #9206 of 123117/21/13 at 9:42ampost #9207 of 123117/21/13 at 9:49amQuote:
Ah.post #9208 of 123117/21/13 at 10:45ampost #9209 of 123117/21/13 at 7:18pmpost #9210 of 123117/22/13 at 5:57am
Saw a guy in O'hare airport around 9:00 AM in the food court Saturday morning 7/20 with a guitar slung over his back wearing a pair of Marshall Majors. Saw a mom wearing a pair of Panasonic RP-HTX7s at the same place and time.
I'm still dumbfounded at how many people use Apple iBuds during a flight.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 22 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 25 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW ATH-CKS1100 first look by Jant71. PG 2066. 30 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 1 minute ago
- › need a good aux cable 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio A3 E11k 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse