Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 610

post #9136 of 12133

+1

post #9137 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Now have him come and respond to this biggrin.gif

He's not much for making accounts; as I said, he's a lurker. If confirmation is what you're after, that's not likely to happen.

 

His point of view on the SE315 was more negative than I thought it would be, and he seems only to really use them out of necessity for drum monitoring. I've never personally heard anything from the legendary SE-series before, but if somebody whose highest headphone experience is an M50 says they're underwhelming, I'll take note. I don't see anything from the bottom half of Shure's in-ear range in my future...

post #9138 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

He's not much for making accounts; as I said, he's a lurker. If confirmation is what you're after, that's not likely to happen.

His point of view on the SE315 was more negative than I thought it would be, and he seems only to really use them out of necessity for drum monitoring. I've never personally heard anything from the legendary SE-series before, but if somebody whose highest headphone experience is an M50 says they're underwhelming, I'll take note. I don't see anything from the bottom half of Shure's in-ear range in my future...
No, I just wanted to see what he thought of your collection as well biggrin.gif

Well, glad you found a fellow Head-Fier! Remember to give him the official HF gang sign the next time you see him. BTW, we also have a full line of aparrel! My friend Joe was one of the founding members of the Head-Fi SWAT Team which somehow got the aparallel line up. rolleyes.gif
post #9139 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Thats so awesome!

I spent two whole years as a lurker. My wallet was slowly dying. 

post #9140 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


No, I just wanted to see what he thought of your collection as well biggrin.gif

Well, glad you found a fellow Head-Fier! Remember to give him the official HF gang sign the next time you see him. BTW, we also have a full line of aparrel! My friend Joe was one of the founding members of the Head-Fi SWAT Team which somehow got the aparallel line up. rolleyes.gif

where can you buy this stuff. I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!! pm me a link or something

post #9141 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


No, I just wanted to see what he thought of your collection as well biggrin.gif

Well, glad you found a fellow Head-Fier! Remember to give him the official HF gang sign the next time you see him. BTW, we also have a full line of aparrel! My friend Joe was one of the founding members of the Head-Fi SWAT Team which somehow got the aparallel line up. rolleyes.gif

 

I know about the Head-Fi undies (LOL) but I've never heard of the gang sign..
post #9142 of 12133

mad.gif


Edited by RUMAY408 - 7/11/13 at 6:16pm
post #9143 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkojames15 View Post

 

I know about the Head-Fi undies (LOL) but I've never heard of the gang sign..

Go to Head-Fication thread it will show you all you need to knowbiggrin.gif

post #9144 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkojames15 View Post

 

I know about the Head-Fi undies (LOL) but I've never heard of the gang sign..

Go to Head-Fication thread it will show you all you need to knowbiggrin.gif

Look at where your link takes uswink.gif

post #9145 of 12133
What happened in headfication stays in headfication. smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by ev13wt - 7/11/13 at 5:18pm
post #9146 of 12133

I already have Head-Fi amp straps that were given out at a meet a year or two ago, but I wouldn't mind ordering a roll of stickers and a T-Shirt.

 

On the subject of lurkers, there have been people who join the forum with full Stax setups before. A lot of times people judge the experience of a Head-Fier by their post-count ranking, but some of the most informed people in the community (WertherDVX, Jude, etc.) rarely post or have joined after already reaching the top of the game.

post #9147 of 12133
^ yeah there are a lot of lurkers out there
Most people can find the information needed without posting anything. tongue.gif

As for a sighting, I saw someone with the Sol Republic Amps HD in-ear earphones (those things are massive in your ear) and someone else with a MDR-V6.
post #9148 of 12133

Saw a customer with Mad Dogs yesterday, didn't have a chance to talk to him though.

post #9149 of 12133

Saw someone in starbucks with a pair of D7000 on his neck while disassembling a small dac. He was pointing at the components and explaining something to the person across from him. (This was in Korea)

post #9150 of 12133
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyner View Post

Saw someone in starbucks with a pair of D7000 on his neck while disassembling a small dac. He was pointing at the components and explaining something to the person across from him. (This was in Korea)

Lol. Where?

 

I just noticed that one of my friends have a IE80 and some plan on buying UE900. Damn, those spoiled kids.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2