Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 608

post #9106 of 11358
Despite going to a huge high school I've never seen any m50s before today. Walking around university of Washington, literally the first three minutes I saw m50s.... and for the next three hours I saw nothing but cheap Apple earbuds.
post #9107 of 11358

Went to anime expo, saw quite a few quite unique headphones besides the usual skull candy. In registration line I saw some ath-ew9 and pair of custom one pros briefly. Saw super sonico cosplayer with I believe some akg k142 but it was a detachable cable so I think I got the model wrong. A pair of m50 here and there, some jvcs, a monoprice pair, sennheiser hd 428s. Didn't see a Mio with a k701 but didn't notice many k-on cosplayers. Wore my phiatons round my neck most of the con but talked with some guys with an interest in m50s like once or twice.

post #9108 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post

Went to anime expo, saw quite a few quite unique headphones besides the usual skull candy. In registration line I saw some ath-ew9 and pair of custom one pros briefly. Saw super sonico cosplayer with I believe some akg k142 but it was a detachable cable so I think I got the model wrong. A pair of m50 here and there, some jvcs, a monoprice pair, sennheiser hd 428s. Didn't see a Mio with a k701 but didn't notice many k-on cosplayers. Wore my phiatons round my neck most of the con but talked with some guys with an interest in m50s like once or twice.

Ahaha. Which anime convention did you go to? I crossplayed as Mio with my K 701s at the Sakura-Con event this year. :3
post #9109 of 11358

Sakura-Con 2013....

By any chance, is that you? tongue_smile.gif

 

 

post #9110 of 11358
Nooo effen way. That is me! Hahaha. Woow what a small world.

Wait this is your first post here too. Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry about your wallet! biggrin.gif
Edited by miceblue - 7/8/13 at 1:19am
post #9111 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nooo effen way. That is me! Hahaha. Woow what a small world.

Wait this is your first post here too. Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry about your wallet! biggrin.gif

Heh,

 

 

Good job with the pics. we look forward to more~

 

Hshs.

post #9112 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nooo effen way. That is me! Hahaha. Woow what a small world.

Wait this is your first post here too. Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry about your wallet! biggrin.gif

In all of your reviews you cover your face. What will happen now? You will ask him to delete the photo?

post #9113 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Ahaha. Which anime convention did you go to? I crossplayed as Mio with my K 701s at the Sakura-Con event this year. :3

Anime expo biggrin.gif

post #9114 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Nooo effen way. That is me! Hahaha. Woow what a small world.


Wait this is your first post here too. Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry about your wallet! biggrin.gif
In all of your reviews you cover your face. What will happen now? You will ask him to delete the photo?

Hm that is true. However his post doesn't contain my username so it shouldn't show up in Google Image if I search for myself. Asr of Head-Fi actually posted a photo of me from a local meet. I'm not sure if that shows up in Google Image either. No wait I think it does show up since he did post my username in his post. XD
Edited by miceblue - 7/8/13 at 1:57am
post #9115 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Hm that is true. However his post doesn't contain my username so it shouldn't show up in Google Image if I search for myself. Asr of Head-Fi actually posted a photo of me from a local meet. I'm not sure if that shows up in Google Image either. No wait I think it does show up since he did post my username in his post. XD

lol biggrin.gif don't worry no one will bite you, you have an army of head-fi at your side tongue.gif

post #9116 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

lol biggrin.gif don't worry no one will bite you, you have an army of head-fi at your side tongue.gif

We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the gaming platforms, we shall fight in the servers and in the search engines and in the data bases, we shall fight in the social networking sites; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large part of it were subjugated and ridiculed, then our Empire beyond the internet, armed and guarded by the head-fi Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the new internet, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. - Winston Churchill +/- a few words

post #9117 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphone man07 View Post

We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the gaming platforms, we shall fight in the servers and in the search engines and in the data bases, we shall fight in the social networking sites; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large part of it were subjugated and ridiculed, then our Empire beyond the internet, armed and guarded by the head-fi Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the new internet, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. - Winston Churchill +/- a few words

lol biggrin.gif Btw, now I am on holidays in France, all I am seeing is common headphones (Beats, stock earbuds etc), nothing special. I miss my university already.

post #9118 of 11358

At your request I will remove the photo.

post #9119 of 11358
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind118 View Post

Sakura-Con 2013....

By any chance, is that you? tongue_smile.gif

 

 

Sexy!bigsmile_face.gif

post #9120 of 11358
I saw a red Phiaton MS400 yesterday. You can't miss those since they have such a unique appearance with the bright-red earpads and carbon fiber earcups.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2