Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 607post #9091 of 123307/1/13 at 9:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9092 of 123307/1/13 at 11:11ampost #9093 of 123307/1/13 at 12:32pm
So in training for 7-Eleven, they give you a pair of headphones to use so you can hear the audio. I wish i brought in my own pair. but These Kensington "HiFi" headphones were okay to use.
not exactly comfortable or the best sounding. but least i got through the Virtual training.
Taken with my Google Mytouch 3g which has a horrible camera...post #9094 of 123307/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #9095 of 123307/1/13 at 6:51pmpost #9096 of 123307/1/13 at 6:52pm
Lol. I have two friends that own them. =0.
Sadly, one is an self claimed audiophile that can't tell the difference between beats and shure.post #9097 of 123307/1/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Well, the definition of audiophile is someone who aims to get the best sound quality.
If he can't hear any difference then to his ears he has achieved the best.
Of course we here know and hear the difference and can say otherwise but meh.post #9098 of 123307/1/13 at 7:52pmpost #9099 of 123307/1/13 at 8:58pm
I actually haven't heard any impressions on the NuForce MMP, even though it seems like a promising piece of hardware. Seems to have been designed for the iPhone 5.post #9100 of 123307/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
I will do it very soon I am going to get my first high end ciems and buy an aftermarket cable for it. You didn't see it maybe but many of us actually do it. It is just, we are such a small percentage in the community, nobody notices us nobody sees us. If by chance somebody would see it, most probably they wouldn't even understand what are these toys, why that cable is so expensive, are you insane you paid 800 euros for a mp3 player (yeah they called mp3 player believe me). I don't even want to go amp section. So long story short, yeah we do and I am willing to do more and more as my student wallet allows.
About the topic, I saw somebody with newest Denon's, D7100 I think I am not mistaking. Looks like they tried to make it somewhere in between with Beats and their style. I prefer old Denons honestly.
I finally saw someone with an aftermarket cable... and it was paired with a Beats Solo. By the way, has Beats by Dr. Dre started adding faux wood to its lineup or did I spot a new fake?
Also, I saw someone with a Grado 325is connected to a... Game Boy Color. o.0post #9101 of 123307/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #9102 of 123307/3/13 at 6:00ampost #9103 of 123307/3/13 at 6:42ampost #9104 of 123307/6/13 at 10:41ampost #9105 of 123307/6/13 at 4:13pmDespite going to a huge high school I've never seen any m50s before today. Walking around university of Washington, literally the first three minutes I saw m50s.... and for the next three hours I saw nothing but cheap Apple earbuds.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP60 2 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › What makes the Sennheiser 598s so bad for rock/metal? 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...