Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 607post #9091 of 121347/1/13 at 9:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9092 of 121347/1/13 at 11:11ampost #9093 of 121347/1/13 at 12:32pm
So in training for 7-Eleven, they give you a pair of headphones to use so you can hear the audio. I wish i brought in my own pair. but These Kensington "HiFi" headphones were okay to use.
not exactly comfortable or the best sounding. but least i got through the Virtual training.
Taken with my Google Mytouch 3g which has a horrible camera...post #9094 of 121347/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #9095 of 121347/1/13 at 6:51pmpost #9096 of 121347/1/13 at 6:52pm
Lol. I have two friends that own them. =0.
Sadly, one is an self claimed audiophile that can't tell the difference between beats and shure.post #9097 of 121347/1/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Well, the definition of audiophile is someone who aims to get the best sound quality.
If he can't hear any difference then to his ears he has achieved the best.
Of course we here know and hear the difference and can say otherwise but meh.post #9098 of 121347/1/13 at 7:52pmpost #9099 of 121347/1/13 at 8:58pm
I actually haven't heard any impressions on the NuForce MMP, even though it seems like a promising piece of hardware. Seems to have been designed for the iPhone 5.post #9100 of 121347/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
I will do it very soon I am going to get my first high end ciems and buy an aftermarket cable for it. You didn't see it maybe but many of us actually do it. It is just, we are such a small percentage in the community, nobody notices us nobody sees us. If by chance somebody would see it, most probably they wouldn't even understand what are these toys, why that cable is so expensive, are you insane you paid 800 euros for a mp3 player (yeah they called mp3 player believe me). I don't even want to go amp section. So long story short, yeah we do and I am willing to do more and more as my student wallet allows.
About the topic, I saw somebody with newest Denon's, D7100 I think I am not mistaking. Looks like they tried to make it somewhere in between with Beats and their style. I prefer old Denons honestly.
I finally saw someone with an aftermarket cable... and it was paired with a Beats Solo. By the way, has Beats by Dr. Dre started adding faux wood to its lineup or did I spot a new fake?
Also, I saw someone with a Grado 325is connected to a... Game Boy Color. o.0post #9101 of 121347/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #9102 of 121347/3/13 at 6:00ampost #9103 of 121347/3/13 at 6:42ampost #9104 of 121347/6/13 at 10:41ampost #9105 of 121347/6/13 at 4:13pmDespite going to a huge high school I've never seen any m50s before today. Walking around university of Washington, literally the first three minutes I saw m50s.... and for the next three hours I saw nothing but cheap Apple earbuds.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 seconds ago
- › Having issue with DAC+Amp - Asus STU 1 minute ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › X3II next firmware bug / improvements wish list 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)