Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 607post #9091 of 123117/1/13 at 9:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9092 of 123117/1/13 at 11:11ampost #9093 of 123117/1/13 at 12:32pm
So in training for 7-Eleven, they give you a pair of headphones to use so you can hear the audio. I wish i brought in my own pair. but These Kensington "HiFi" headphones were okay to use.
not exactly comfortable or the best sounding. but least i got through the Virtual training.
Taken with my Google Mytouch 3g which has a horrible camera...post #9094 of 123117/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #9095 of 123117/1/13 at 6:51pmpost #9096 of 123117/1/13 at 6:52pm
Lol. I have two friends that own them. =0.
Sadly, one is an self claimed audiophile that can't tell the difference between beats and shure.post #9097 of 123117/1/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Well, the definition of audiophile is someone who aims to get the best sound quality.
If he can't hear any difference then to his ears he has achieved the best.
Of course we here know and hear the difference and can say otherwise but meh.post #9098 of 123117/1/13 at 7:52pmpost #9099 of 123117/1/13 at 8:58pm
I actually haven't heard any impressions on the NuForce MMP, even though it seems like a promising piece of hardware. Seems to have been designed for the iPhone 5.post #9100 of 123117/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
I will do it very soon I am going to get my first high end ciems and buy an aftermarket cable for it. You didn't see it maybe but many of us actually do it. It is just, we are such a small percentage in the community, nobody notices us nobody sees us. If by chance somebody would see it, most probably they wouldn't even understand what are these toys, why that cable is so expensive, are you insane you paid 800 euros for a mp3 player (yeah they called mp3 player believe me). I don't even want to go amp section. So long story short, yeah we do and I am willing to do more and more as my student wallet allows.
About the topic, I saw somebody with newest Denon's, D7100 I think I am not mistaking. Looks like they tried to make it somewhere in between with Beats and their style. I prefer old Denons honestly.
I finally saw someone with an aftermarket cable... and it was paired with a Beats Solo. By the way, has Beats by Dr. Dre started adding faux wood to its lineup or did I spot a new fake?
Also, I saw someone with a Grado 325is connected to a... Game Boy Color. o.0post #9101 of 123117/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #9102 of 123117/3/13 at 6:00ampost #9103 of 123117/3/13 at 6:42ampost #9104 of 123117/6/13 at 10:41ampost #9105 of 123117/6/13 at 4:13pmDespite going to a huge high school I've never seen any m50s before today. Walking around university of Washington, literally the first three minutes I saw m50s.... and for the next three hours I saw nothing but cheap Apple earbuds.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Aroma audio: Witch Girl S and Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Best smartphone to replace muaic players .. 3 minutes ago
- › Is "apple quality" really worth of not deserving a dac/amp? 4 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 4 minutes ago
- › PHONON SMB-02 - HOLY GRAIL 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...