Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 607post #9091 of 123867/1/13 at 9:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9092 of 123867/1/13 at 11:11ampost #9093 of 123867/1/13 at 12:32pm
So in training for 7-Eleven, they give you a pair of headphones to use so you can hear the audio. I wish i brought in my own pair. but These Kensington "HiFi" headphones were okay to use.
not exactly comfortable or the best sounding. but least i got through the Virtual training.
Taken with my Google Mytouch 3g which has a horrible camera...post #9094 of 123867/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #9095 of 123867/1/13 at 6:51pmpost #9096 of 123867/1/13 at 6:52pm
Lol. I have two friends that own them. =0.
Sadly, one is an self claimed audiophile that can't tell the difference between beats and shure.post #9097 of 123867/1/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
Well, the definition of audiophile is someone who aims to get the best sound quality.
If he can't hear any difference then to his ears he has achieved the best.
Of course we here know and hear the difference and can say otherwise but meh.post #9098 of 123867/1/13 at 7:52pmpost #9099 of 123867/1/13 at 8:58pm
I actually haven't heard any impressions on the NuForce MMP, even though it seems like a promising piece of hardware. Seems to have been designed for the iPhone 5.post #9100 of 123867/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by AmberOzL
I will do it very soon I am going to get my first high end ciems and buy an aftermarket cable for it. You didn't see it maybe but many of us actually do it. It is just, we are such a small percentage in the community, nobody notices us nobody sees us. If by chance somebody would see it, most probably they wouldn't even understand what are these toys, why that cable is so expensive, are you insane you paid 800 euros for a mp3 player (yeah they called mp3 player believe me). I don't even want to go amp section. So long story short, yeah we do and I am willing to do more and more as my student wallet allows.
About the topic, I saw somebody with newest Denon's, D7100 I think I am not mistaking. Looks like they tried to make it somewhere in between with Beats and their style. I prefer old Denons honestly.
I finally saw someone with an aftermarket cable... and it was paired with a Beats Solo. By the way, has Beats by Dr. Dre started adding faux wood to its lineup or did I spot a new fake?
Also, I saw someone with a Grado 325is connected to a... Game Boy Color. o.0post #9101 of 123867/2/13 at 1:54pmpost #9102 of 123867/3/13 at 6:00ampost #9103 of 123867/3/13 at 6:42ampost #9104 of 123867/6/13 at 10:41ampost #9105 of 123867/6/13 at 4:13pmDespite going to a huge high school I've never seen any m50s before today. Walking around university of Washington, literally the first three minutes I saw m50s.... and for the next three hours I saw nothing but cheap Apple earbuds.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 45 seconds ago
- › Should I Buy Sennheiser HD600s or Should I Hold My Breath and Buy... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Does a soundcard with 100 ohms output impedance make 32 ohm... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Do I need one ? 3 minutes ago
- › How do I have over 9,000 avatar views?! 3 minutes ago
- › Desktop Amp for B&O H6 (v1) - Under USD 200 4 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear