Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 605

post #9061 of 11355

Saw black M50 and Bose AE2 today. Lots of ****ty things too but I ain't mentioning them in here.

post #9062 of 11355
Saw a pair of MDR-V6's yesterday, and plenty of ibuds.
post #9063 of 11355

Saw a pair of Beats Studio Ferrari edition. 
100% fake, since those don't even exist outside the counterfeit market..

Oh, and I also saw a Sony MDR-V55 on a 6th grader this week.

post #9064 of 11355

I saw someone riding a bike wearing a Superlux HD-668B in Toronto a few days ago. I thought they where AKG K240's at first.


Edited by VolkswagenFox - 6/14/13 at 8:56am
post #9065 of 11355

VIVE LA PLATTAN REVOLUTION (apologies to French linguists who are looking at my spelling) anything other than Beats, back when I was on my journey of enlightenment to find the perfect headphones (maybe wednesday when my monoprice 8320s come, doubt it, a lot!! I've already got fischer audio fa-003 to contend) I was very into the plattan, mainly the folding and looks did it for me. I thought it would be a new revolution in headphones.

post #9066 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolkswagenFox View Post

I saw someone riding a bike wearing a Superlux HD-668B in Toronto a few days ago. I thought they where AKG K240's at first.

saw a camera guy wearing 681s the other week

post #9067 of 11355

I just saw HD580s in a brazilian soap opera, of all things.

post #9068 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Ahh! Weirdo alart!

 

All of us here are OFFICIALLY weirdos. Some of us are very prominent and impact the surrounding environment with their audiophilia, others keep it to themselves pinoypogiman obviously rests at an extreme of that spectrum biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyPogiman View Post


that makes me think of "Ghost Hunters" and those kind of tv shows.

not specific about which show, but the "ghost-hunting" crew would get together the next day and listen to the audio.

its funny seeing the headphones they use.

i've seen them use the Pre-Tetsuro Skullcandy Skullcrushers

all the way to even Beats headphones.

makes you wonder if thats the reason they're hearing the artifacts of "bass" (Joke)

but yea

probably so they can hear what the average consumer will hear

post #9069 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphone man07 View Post

 

All of us here are OFFICIALLY weirdos. Some of us are very prominent and impact the surrounding environment with their audiophilia, others keep it to themselves pinoypogiman obviously rests at an extreme of that spectrum biggrin.gif

Damn. I didn't think that I was a weirdo...frown.gif

post #9070 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Damn. I didn't think that I was a weirdo...frown.gif

hey now, at least he gave me my consent.

if not weirdos, dot we think of ourselves as "audio-philes" ph34r.gif (though i prefer the term Audio-Enthusiast)
post #9071 of 11355

Saw a wanna-be-cool guy with DT770 pro 80 ohms, driven by only his iFruit 4 or 4s. I am glad people buy more and more audiophile toys but I am so pissed of when I see stupids like this. A lot of pages ago someone mentioned playing HD800 from iphone in airport too. Same kind of b****it.

 

Also saw an incredibly cute girl Audio Technica headphones. Don't know which model but they were on ear design, wood cans and look very nice I must say. Maybe the cuteness of the girl also had an effect on me too.


Edited by AmberOzL - 6/17/13 at 5:37am
post #9072 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Saw a wanna-be-cool guy with DT770 pro 80 ohms, driven by only his iFruit 4 or 4s. I am glad people buy more and more audiophile toys but I am so pissed of when I see stupids like this. A lot of pages ago someone mentioned playing HD800 from iphone in airport too. Same kind of b****it.

 

Also saw an incredibly cute girl Audio Technica headphones. Don't know which model but they were on ear design, wood cans and look very nice I must say. Maybe the cuteness of the girl also had an effect on me too.

Ha ha. Probably ESW9?

post #9073 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Saw a wanna-be-cool guy with DT770 pro 80 ohms, driven by only his iFruit 4 or 4s. I am glad people buy more and more audiophile toys but I am so pissed of when I see stupids like this. A lot of pages ago someone mentioned playing HD800 from iphone in airport too. Same kind of b****it.

Also saw an incredibly cute girl Audio Technica headphones. Don't know which model but they were on ear design, wood cans and look very nice I must say. Maybe the cuteness of the girl also had an effect on me too.

Lol yeah I remember the guy talking bout the 800 iPhone combo at airport. Was funny.

On another note, I think my friend has some decent IEMs but I couldn't get the model or make as I'm not to well versed in IEMs
post #9074 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGFX View Post


Lol yeah I remember the guy talking bout the 800 iPhone combo at airport. Was funny.

On another note, I think my friend has some decent IEMs but I couldn't get the model or make as I'm not to well versed in IEMs

 

IEMs can be hard to recognize. I remembering seeing Sony XBA4 a while ago, they are quite easy to recognize I must say. Also last friday at university I saw someone with custom iems, couldn't dare to ask (yeah I am that shy guy) but who cares, someone is using ciems in my university. Made my smile honestly. There was no brand logo and the shells were transparent yellow and green with some rainbow-like artworks. Can be Westone since Variphone is their official distributor in here and it is really easy to get ciems from them, they are extremely helpful. They almost made me an owner of ES5 but I am saving up for another ciem for the moment, so I decided not to buy, but it was hard to resist frown.gif Some other time maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Ha ha. Probably ESW9?

Possible but as I said I am not very familiar with AT models, so I can't guarentee, but yes it was really looking like the ones you mentioned.

 

Edit: Dude, the girl was so cute, she is still in my mind confused.gif


Edited by AmberOzL - 6/17/13 at 7:50am
post #9075 of 11355
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGFX View Post


Lol yeah I remember the guy talking bout the 800 iPhone combo at airport. Was funny.

On another note, I think my friend has some decent IEMs but I couldn't get the model or make as I'm not to well versed in IEMs

 

IEMs can be hard to recognize. I remembering seeing Sony XBA4 a while ago, they are quite easy to recognize I must say. Also last friday at university I saw someone with custom iems, couldn't dare to ask (yeah I am that shy guy) but who cares, someone is using ciems in my university. Made my smile honestly. There was no brand logo and the shells were transparent yellow and green with some rainbow-like artworks. Can be Westone since Variphone is their official distributor in here and it is really easy to get ciems from them, they are extremely helpful. They almost made me an owner of ES5 but I am saving up for another ciem for the moment, so I decided not to buy, but it was hard to resist frown.gif Some other time maybe.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Ha ha. Probably ESW9?

Possible but as I said I am not very familiar with AT models, so I can't guarentee, but yes it was really looking like the ones you mentioned.

 

Edit: Dude, the girl was so cute, she is still in my mind confused.gif

Shoulda went up to her!tongue_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2