Saw someone at my school with D2000's. I need to become friends with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 108784/29/13 at 12:54pmpost #8733 of 108784/29/13 at 6:55pmpost #8734 of 108784/29/13 at 9:05pmpost #8735 of 108784/29/13 at 9:08pmpost #8736 of 108784/29/13 at 9:10pm
I've heard that they aren't even that great. Sure, they look amazing, but I say that a lot of the price goes to the expert craftsmanship of the wood cups. For ~$650, he could have gotten something MUCH better.post #8737 of 108784/29/13 at 9:11pm
Eh....was that a good idea? Smeggy has been missing in action for a while and people have bought them without actually receiving them.post #8738 of 108784/29/13 at 9:21pmQuote:Good thing he didnt purchase them yet.
I also suggested D600s and SR325.
Ill tell him that the Thunderpants are a no go.post #8739 of 108784/29/13 at 9:48pm
Older guy with Numark Red Waves at the gym today. Dude was rockin'
Some Beats and budget on-ear Sony's. I also been seeing lot's of generic Ross and DD's (department stores) headphones. yikes!post #8740 of 108784/29/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I was thinking the same when I purchased my German Maestro GMP 8.35D, now I am putting money aside for AK100 + Tzar 350 + Rendition 1 AMP combo.
Have you seen my wallet? I have notpost #8741 of 108784/30/13 at 12:40amQuote:
Maybe it ran away. Mine did.post #8742 of 108784/30/13 at 1:05ampost #8743 of 108784/30/13 at 3:01am
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it thoughpost #8744 of 108784/30/13 at 3:51am
Saw a pair of Marshall Majors yesterday. Cute retro-ey little things.
Also Bang & Olufsen A8 (or 3I, can't tell them apart) earbuds. Never seen those before. Would be interesting to know if those actually could compete IEMs at their price point (~150 €).post #8745 of 108784/30/13 at 5:42am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Music Game IX 12 seconds ago
- › Blu Jeans LC1 picking too much noise.. 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Aurisonics ASG-2 (Price Further Reduced) 4 minutes ago
- › Someone help! IEM questions. 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 8 minutes ago
- › More Fiio X3 64GB MicroSD Issues! 9 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 11 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude