Saw someone at my school with D2000's. I need to become friends with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 112524/29/13 at 12:54pmpost #8733 of 112524/29/13 at 6:55pmpost #8734 of 112524/29/13 at 9:05pmpost #8735 of 112524/29/13 at 9:08pmpost #8736 of 112524/29/13 at 9:10pm
I've heard that they aren't even that great. Sure, they look amazing, but I say that a lot of the price goes to the expert craftsmanship of the wood cups. For ~$650, he could have gotten something MUCH better.post #8737 of 112524/29/13 at 9:11pm
Eh....was that a good idea? Smeggy has been missing in action for a while and people have bought them without actually receiving them.post #8738 of 112524/29/13 at 9:21pmQuote:Good thing he didnt purchase them yet.
I also suggested D600s and SR325.
Ill tell him that the Thunderpants are a no go.post #8739 of 112524/29/13 at 9:48pm
Older guy with Numark Red Waves at the gym today. Dude was rockin'
Some Beats and budget on-ear Sony's. I also been seeing lot's of generic Ross and DD's (department stores) headphones. yikes!post #8740 of 112524/29/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I was thinking the same when I purchased my German Maestro GMP 8.35D, now I am putting money aside for AK100 + Tzar 350 + Rendition 1 AMP combo.
Have you seen my wallet? I have notpost #8741 of 112524/30/13 at 12:40amQuote:
Maybe it ran away. Mine did.post #8742 of 112524/30/13 at 1:05ampost #8743 of 112524/30/13 at 3:01am
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it thoughpost #8744 of 112524/30/13 at 3:51am
Saw a pair of Marshall Majors yesterday. Cute retro-ey little things.
Also Bang & Olufsen A8 (or 3I, can't tell them apart) earbuds. Never seen those before. Would be interesting to know if those actually could compete IEMs at their price point (~150 €).post #8745 of 112524/30/13 at 5:42am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic T5p - Price Drop 23 seconds ago
- › Are we spoiled around here? 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 3 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF180 Performance Series Impression&Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What IEM does $550 get me? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 (and family) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)