Saw someone at my school with D2000's. I need to become friends with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bose QC20/QC20i Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse potentially inflicted upon me, unlike those who received free...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 113554/29/13 at 12:54pmpost #8733 of 113554/29/13 at 6:55pmpost #8734 of 113554/29/13 at 9:05pmpost #8735 of 113554/29/13 at 9:08pmpost #8736 of 113554/29/13 at 9:10pm
I've heard that they aren't even that great. Sure, they look amazing, but I say that a lot of the price goes to the expert craftsmanship of the wood cups. For ~$650, he could have gotten something MUCH better.post #8737 of 113554/29/13 at 9:11pm
Eh....was that a good idea? Smeggy has been missing in action for a while and people have bought them without actually receiving them.post #8738 of 113554/29/13 at 9:21pmQuote:Good thing he didnt purchase them yet.
I also suggested D600s and SR325.
Ill tell him that the Thunderpants are a no go.post #8739 of 113554/29/13 at 9:48pm
Older guy with Numark Red Waves at the gym today. Dude was rockin'
Some Beats and budget on-ear Sony's. I also been seeing lot's of generic Ross and DD's (department stores) headphones. yikes!post #8740 of 113554/29/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I was thinking the same when I purchased my German Maestro GMP 8.35D, now I am putting money aside for AK100 + Tzar 350 + Rendition 1 AMP combo.
Have you seen my wallet? I have notpost #8741 of 113554/30/13 at 12:40amQuote:
Maybe it ran away. Mine did.post #8742 of 113554/30/13 at 1:05ampost #8743 of 113554/30/13 at 3:01am
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it thoughpost #8744 of 113554/30/13 at 3:51am
Saw a pair of Marshall Majors yesterday. Cute retro-ey little things.
Also Bang & Olufsen A8 (or 3I, can't tell them apart) earbuds. Never seen those before. Would be interesting to know if those actually could compete IEMs at their price point (~150 €).post #8745 of 113554/30/13 at 5:42am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Destiny 15 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 37 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 43 seconds ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)