Saw someone at my school with D2000's. I need to become friends with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 112834/29/13 at 12:54pmpost #8733 of 112834/29/13 at 6:55pmpost #8734 of 112834/29/13 at 9:05pmpost #8735 of 112834/29/13 at 9:08pmpost #8736 of 112834/29/13 at 9:10pm
I've heard that they aren't even that great. Sure, they look amazing, but I say that a lot of the price goes to the expert craftsmanship of the wood cups. For ~$650, he could have gotten something MUCH better.post #8737 of 112834/29/13 at 9:11pm
Eh....was that a good idea? Smeggy has been missing in action for a while and people have bought them without actually receiving them.post #8738 of 112834/29/13 at 9:21pmQuote:Good thing he didnt purchase them yet.
I also suggested D600s and SR325.
Ill tell him that the Thunderpants are a no go.post #8739 of 112834/29/13 at 9:48pm
Older guy with Numark Red Waves at the gym today. Dude was rockin'
Some Beats and budget on-ear Sony's. I also been seeing lot's of generic Ross and DD's (department stores) headphones. yikes!post #8740 of 112834/29/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I was thinking the same when I purchased my German Maestro GMP 8.35D, now I am putting money aside for AK100 + Tzar 350 + Rendition 1 AMP combo.
Have you seen my wallet? I have notpost #8741 of 112834/30/13 at 12:40amQuote:
Maybe it ran away. Mine did.post #8742 of 112834/30/13 at 1:05ampost #8743 of 112834/30/13 at 3:01am
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it thoughpost #8744 of 112834/30/13 at 3:51am
Saw a pair of Marshall Majors yesterday. Cute retro-ey little things.
Also Bang & Olufsen A8 (or 3I, can't tell them apart) earbuds. Never seen those before. Would be interesting to know if those actually could compete IEMs at their price point (~150 €).post #8745 of 112834/30/13 at 5:42am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Headphones and IEMs for glasses wearer 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Amarra 3.0 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)