Saw someone at my school with D2000's. I need to become friends with him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 583
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8732 of 120324/29/13 at 12:54pmpost #8733 of 120324/29/13 at 6:55pmpost #8734 of 120324/29/13 at 9:05pmpost #8735 of 120324/29/13 at 9:08pmpost #8736 of 120324/29/13 at 9:10pm
I've heard that they aren't even that great. Sure, they look amazing, but I say that a lot of the price goes to the expert craftsmanship of the wood cups. For ~$650, he could have gotten something MUCH better.post #8737 of 120324/29/13 at 9:11pm
Eh....was that a good idea? Smeggy has been missing in action for a while and people have bought them without actually receiving them.post #8738 of 120324/29/13 at 9:21pmQuote:Good thing he didnt purchase them yet.
I also suggested D600s and SR325.
Ill tell him that the Thunderpants are a no go.post #8739 of 120324/29/13 at 9:48pm
Older guy with Numark Red Waves at the gym today. Dude was rockin'
Some Beats and budget on-ear Sony's. I also been seeing lot's of generic Ross and DD's (department stores) headphones. yikes!post #8740 of 120324/29/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I was thinking the same when I purchased my German Maestro GMP 8.35D, now I am putting money aside for AK100 + Tzar 350 + Rendition 1 AMP combo.
Have you seen my wallet? I have notpost #8741 of 120324/30/13 at 12:40amQuote:
Maybe it ran away. Mine did.post #8742 of 120324/30/13 at 1:05ampost #8743 of 120324/30/13 at 3:01am
LOL :) I think mine is planning to runaway too. Worst thing of being a music lover is, if you are a student, you are in deep s***t. Prepare to eat junk food all the time in order to put money aside. Well when you put your headphones on, you feel it is worth it thoughpost #8744 of 120324/30/13 at 3:51am
Saw a pair of Marshall Majors yesterday. Cute retro-ey little things.
Also Bang & Olufsen A8 (or 3I, can't tell them apart) earbuds. Never seen those before. Would be interesting to know if those actually could compete IEMs at their price point (~150 €).post #8745 of 120324/30/13 at 5:42am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 55 seconds ago
- › Can someone tell me what headphones these are? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Review! Fischer Audio's FA-004 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CE6P - Cosmic Ears--- CIEMs 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2