Just as a comment related to what's happening right now at the airport...I hate it when people wear open air full-sized headphones in public. It's a matter of respect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 582post #8716 of 119564/27/13 at 2:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 119564/27/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
+1. Couldn't agree more.post #8718 of 119564/27/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
This x1000.post #8719 of 119564/27/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
As long as it's not intrusive, I don't really mind. If you listen at low volumes it doesn't leak that much.post #8720 of 119564/27/13 at 7:10pmpost #8721 of 119564/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #8722 of 119564/27/13 at 8:54pm
I saw a pair of Sennheiser Momentums on the Market-Frankford Line. The earcups are smaller than I expected them to be. I was still somewhat giddy about finally seeing something good on someone else.post #8723 of 119564/27/13 at 9:43pmQuote:
Nevermind. Did some google'ing and they're just Monster. I just saw some non-Beats headphones on an athlete and it perked my interest.post #8724 of 119564/27/13 at 10:26pmpost #8725 of 119564/27/13 at 11:02pmpost #8726 of 119564/29/13 at 12:13ampost #8727 of 119564/29/13 at 12:30amQuote:
I've seen lots of people using the most unlikely headphones as well, 201 included. At my gym people use bose triports, some sealed AKGs, sony ZXX00 stuff (those with that horrible and plasticky pleather)...urg, are they asking for an ear infection or something?post #8728 of 119564/29/13 at 3:25am
Saw someone with Koss Portapros this morning in the bus. The bus was crowded. These hps leak A LOT. How can a person be so stupid and doesn't care anyone except himself?
I had my own headphone on me, I didn't hear his music. But just to check if he is listening to loud or not, I took mine off and of course he was disturbing everybody. Other people didn't say anything to him either though.post #8729 of 119564/29/13 at 7:28am
sounds more like Britain than Belgium. On the way to school saw people wearing sony zx300, sony zxx00 to 300s are sooo popular. Driving me up the wall. Guy at school had k512 mkII and that made me happy, not the best in the world but good enough
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Missing equalization options for sound in Windows 7 9 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 20 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Munich HIGH END 2015 Germany 14. - 17. May 2015 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Grado RS2e + Maple stand 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2