Just as a comment related to what's happening right now at the airport...I hate it when people wear open air full-sized headphones in public. It's a matter of respect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 582post #8716 of 119044/27/13 at 2:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 119044/27/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
+1. Couldn't agree more.post #8718 of 119044/27/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
This x1000.post #8719 of 119044/27/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
As long as it's not intrusive, I don't really mind. If you listen at low volumes it doesn't leak that much.post #8720 of 119044/27/13 at 7:10pmpost #8721 of 119044/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #8722 of 119044/27/13 at 8:54pm
I saw a pair of Sennheiser Momentums on the Market-Frankford Line. The earcups are smaller than I expected them to be. I was still somewhat giddy about finally seeing something good on someone else.post #8723 of 119044/27/13 at 9:43pmQuote:
Nevermind. Did some google'ing and they're just Monster. I just saw some non-Beats headphones on an athlete and it perked my interest.post #8724 of 119044/27/13 at 10:26pmpost #8725 of 119044/27/13 at 11:02pmpost #8726 of 119044/29/13 at 12:13ampost #8727 of 119044/29/13 at 12:30amQuote:
I've seen lots of people using the most unlikely headphones as well, 201 included. At my gym people use bose triports, some sealed AKGs, sony ZXX00 stuff (those with that horrible and plasticky pleather)...urg, are they asking for an ear infection or something?post #8728 of 119044/29/13 at 3:25am
Saw someone with Koss Portapros this morning in the bus. The bus was crowded. These hps leak A LOT. How can a person be so stupid and doesn't care anyone except himself?
I had my own headphone on me, I didn't hear his music. But just to check if he is listening to loud or not, I took mine off and of course he was disturbing everybody. Other people didn't say anything to him either though.post #8729 of 119044/29/13 at 7:28am
sounds more like Britain than Belgium. On the way to school saw people wearing sony zx300, sony zxx00 to 300s are sooo popular. Driving me up the wall. Guy at school had k512 mkII and that made me happy, not the best in the world but good enough
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 43 seconds ago
- › Does scratches on a CD effect sound quality besides skipping? 55 seconds ago
- › Place to listen to free, higher quality music 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2