Just as a comment related to what's happening right now at the airport...I hate it when people wear open air full-sized headphones in public. It's a matter of respect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 582post #8716 of 118504/27/13 at 2:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 118504/27/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
+1. Couldn't agree more.post #8718 of 118504/27/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
This x1000.post #8719 of 118504/27/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
As long as it's not intrusive, I don't really mind. If you listen at low volumes it doesn't leak that much.post #8720 of 118504/27/13 at 7:10pmpost #8721 of 118504/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #8722 of 118504/27/13 at 8:54pm
I saw a pair of Sennheiser Momentums on the Market-Frankford Line. The earcups are smaller than I expected them to be. I was still somewhat giddy about finally seeing something good on someone else.post #8723 of 118504/27/13 at 9:43pmQuote:
Nevermind. Did some google'ing and they're just Monster. I just saw some non-Beats headphones on an athlete and it perked my interest.post #8724 of 118504/27/13 at 10:26pmpost #8725 of 118504/27/13 at 11:02pmpost #8726 of 118504/29/13 at 12:13ampost #8727 of 118504/29/13 at 12:30amQuote:
I've seen lots of people using the most unlikely headphones as well, 201 included. At my gym people use bose triports, some sealed AKGs, sony ZXX00 stuff (those with that horrible and plasticky pleather)...urg, are they asking for an ear infection or something?post #8728 of 118504/29/13 at 3:25am
Saw someone with Koss Portapros this morning in the bus. The bus was crowded. These hps leak A LOT. How can a person be so stupid and doesn't care anyone except himself?
I had my own headphone on me, I didn't hear his music. But just to check if he is listening to loud or not, I took mine off and of course he was disturbing everybody. Other people didn't say anything to him either though.post #8729 of 118504/29/13 at 7:28am
sounds more like Britain than Belgium. On the way to school saw people wearing sony zx300, sony zxx00 to 300s are sooo popular. Driving me up the wall. Guy at school had k512 mkII and that made me happy, not the best in the world but good enough
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Closed Headphone Recommendations for $500? 3 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Any music to help sleeping? 4 minutes ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 (The Classic) vs. K612 Pro (The Upstart) – Review and... 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for about 400dollars 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2