mdr-xb700 aka fart cannons in study hall
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
This review won't be too detailed, just a vote of respect for such a fine pair of headphones. I tend to like warm toned headphones, rather than purely neutral sets, and the Philips Fidelio X2 has...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 581post #8701 of 123434/24/13 at 12:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8702 of 123434/24/13 at 1:06pmpost #8703 of 123434/24/13 at 4:33pm
Since I've started to become familiar with nicer headphones, I've only seen two people with decent headphones: my two best friends both picked up pairs of ATH-M50's.
Other than that, I see primarily ibuds with some skullcandy, beats, and $20 Sony headphones.post #8704 of 123434/24/13 at 6:24pmQuote:
They're essentially the updated version of the V150.
We all know how bad those are, regardless if we've heard them or not.
What I can say about the ZX100 is this:
Rolled off bass
Rolled off highs
Very little isolation
Horrid build quality
For the same price ($13-20), one can get a Koss UR20, which I previously owned. It completely blew the ZX100 out of the competition.post #8705 of 123434/24/13 at 8:55pmpost #8706 of 123434/24/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
A friend of mine owns an original beats and he had the same reaction when he heard my V-Moda M80's.
Never again did I hear about his beats. (he wasn't bragging though)post #8707 of 123434/24/13 at 11:59pm
Well I had an interesting day yesterday. I have only been to an apple store once and my sister was all excited (LOOK AT ALL THE IPADS AND STUFF) so to keep her happy we went there and I tried out some of the headphones. I had a look and there were the usual (Beats, Bose, apple) but I had a look at the B&W P5, Parrot Zik, Senn Momentums and the Bose QC15. I must say, the QC15 are well deserving of the "Best noise cancelling" label but when there was no music, like with most ANC headphones, it felt like you were in a plane taking off. The sound was pretty good IMO but I asked if I could use my own source and the Lady there said yes but on all but one, the cord was too tight to unplug so I had to listen to the music on the iPods there. The P5s were next and they were pretty comfortable and good looking but like most people say here, they lean towards looks rather than sound but they were OK. The Parrot Zik pair was disappointing. They cost a fortune and they sounded pretty bad when I had the price tag in mind. I think most of the DSP settings and such were disabled as they were plugged in directly and some comment about how the sound turns to crap under those circumstances but the features they have are really cool. The Sennheiser momentums were the best sounding headphones there. The highs were like crystal and the bass was there and didn't over-power anything else. I tried the beats for a second and like every other time I've worn them, I took them off within 30 seconds.
In the same shopping center I saw a girl wearing some sennheiser 439s and that made my day. (There were so many people wearing beats it wasn't funny)
So those were my sightings for the daypost #8708 of 123434/25/13 at 3:20amI went to my engineering teacher to see if he could fix my cmoy. He accidentally pulled out my battery connector, so he resoldered it, and then it worked. Makes 0 sense. Anyways, to test the amp, he put on some Audio Technica's. Was coolpost #8709 of 123434/25/13 at 10:13ampost #8710 of 123434/25/13 at 12:30pmpost #8711 of 123434/25/13 at 2:03pmpost #8712 of 123434/25/13 at 2:55pmpost #8713 of 123434/25/13 at 5:21pmQuote:
The Red Porta Pro? It's only available in Europe..post #8714 of 123434/25/13 at 6:40pm
That is what made me do a double take! We have quite a few European exchange students on campus, so I'm guessing they must have brought them over here with them.post #8715 of 123434/27/13 at 2:05pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design - F7200 - Impressions/Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 9 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 9 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor by Kerry56
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...