- 4,024 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Yorkshire, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 579post #8671 of 121344/19/13 at 4:07amCouple decent sightings today, pair of KRK KNS 6400s at tesco, Sony MDR EX600 and a TDK BA200 in town.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8672 of 121344/19/13 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Looks to me like these.
Good eyes, I think the Unico is right. Thanks!post #8673 of 121344/19/13 at 4:37ampost #8674 of 121344/19/13 at 5:27am
Went to the Apple Store, tried out all the headphones.
The only one I liked even remotely was the QC15. I actually made a poopy face when I first played music through the Beats Solos. How could anyone possibly enjoy that noise? I literally feel that the stock IEMs that came with my dad's Samsung S3 sound better than those, and that's equally as much as a credit to the IEMs as it is a discredit to the Beats.
Also, the Executive feels really nice but just fails in every other way. If you like constant, loud hiss at all times, by all means, get them.
Edited by Tus-Chan - 4/19/13 at 5:30ampost #8675 of 121344/19/13 at 8:40am
Spotted a set of red Beats Solo today...
What's so special about that, you say?
Well, they were on the head of an elderly lady, I estimate her to be at least 90, and that's a pretty conservative guess... Also, she had a walker, that colour matched her Beats... I guess that at her age, keeping the diminishing capacity of the human hearing with age in mind, they will cover her needs quite nicely. On the other hand, she could have just been using them as earmuffs...
Idunno.... In this shot they look more rounded than the Unico...
But even the sharpest image I could find doesn't show enough detail for a 100% positive identification:post #8676 of 121344/19/13 at 12:45pmpost #8677 of 121344/19/13 at 2:34pmpost #8678 of 121344/19/13 at 8:18pmpost #8679 of 121344/19/13 at 8:55pmQuote:
Yeah, a lot of sportscasters have those. They look like wireless HD25s with microphones grafted on.post #8680 of 121344/19/13 at 10:39pmpost #8681 of 121344/19/13 at 10:50pmpost #8682 of 121344/20/13 at 10:52ampost #8683 of 121344/20/13 at 11:24ampost #8684 of 121344/20/13 at 1:34pmQuote:
A friend of mine has them and likes them. Never bothered trying them though.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1840 and Extras - Price Lowered 19 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › Aune B1 USA Tour thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Looking For Some New Headphones $300-$500 5 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)