or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 578

post #8656 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

So now I wonder, what portable setup is that weekly visitor using to drive his Qualia.

One member was telling they saw a dude with HD800 at the airport, powered by an iPhone. Could be another snob that like to flaunt money haha
post #8657 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGFX View Post


One member was telling they saw a dude with HD800 at the airport, powered by an iPhone. Could be another snob that like to flaunt money haha

Oh come on man don't make me cringe like that...

post #8658 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

So now I wonder, what portable setup is that weekly visitor using to drive his Qualia.

 

They are pretty sensitive, and only 70ohm - doesn't take much. 

post #8659 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

So now I wonder, what portable setup is that weekly visitor using to drive his Qualia.

Oh no, they were obviously home phones, that hadn't been used for years. The man was in his 50's.

 

In hindsight, I'm an idiot for not offering to buy them off him while they had the damaged jack redface.gif

post #8660 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I saw a girl walking around my school campus with matte-black V-MODA Crossfade M-100's a few minutes ago.

I saw some guy at a bubble tea store on Monday with a white V-MODA Crossfade M-100s that had blue plates with some sort of heart diagram etched on it. ph34r.gif

post #8661 of 12180

Wait, people still get bubble tea?

post #8662 of 12180

Who doesn't get bubble tea?

post #8663 of 12180

http://www.head-fi.org/u/173192/miceblue , remember the key is to not get caught stalking biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishi View Post

I saw some guy at a bubble tea store on Monday with a white V-MODA Crossfade M-100s that had blue plates with some sort of heart diagram etched on it. ph34r.gif

post #8664 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/u/173192/miceblue , remember the key is to not get caught stalking biggrin.gif

ooh. is it miceblue?

post #8665 of 12180

Was just watching The Amazing Spider-Man for the first time finally and noticed Stan Lee was sporting something interesting in his cameo this time. Any idea what headphones he's got on?

 

post #8666 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/u/173192/miceblue , remember the key is to not get caught stalking biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

ooh. is it miceblue?

angry_face.gif I was caught... No, I don't know who that is...rolleyes.gif

post #8667 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/u/173192/miceblue , remember the key is to not get caught stalking biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

ooh. is it miceblue?

angry_face.gif I was caught... No, I don't know who that is...rolleyes.gif

Naw it was me. :p

Some kinds of bubble tea = yumm

 

Also, I went to a local company, Synapse, to get some advice for a school project. Apparently they designed these Samsung headphones (along with other products like the Nike Fuelband):

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips/Samsung-SBH500.htm

 

One of the employees there had a Denon AH-D2000! First time I have ever seen a pair of those.


Edited by miceblue - 4/18/13 at 9:10pm
post #8668 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by teofilrocks View Post

Was just watching The Amazing Spider-Man for the first time finally and noticed Stan Lee was sporting something interesting in his cameo this time. Any idea what headphones he's got on?

 

 

Looks to me like these. 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/123621769/vintage-old-school-unico-headphones

post #8669 of 12180

Just saw a girl wearing AKG K240 in the library.

post #8670 of 12180
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusic13 View Post

Just saw a girl wearing AKG K240 in the library.

Studio, Mark II, DF, Monitor, or Sextett?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2