- 402 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 574post #8596 of 113014/5/13 at 2:14pmI saw a guy walk past my house with the Aiaiai TMA-1 Beatport Edition.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8597 of 113014/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
Yeah LP1. LP2 is matte-black, M-100 doesn't have chrome on the yoke.post #8598 of 113014/6/13 at 10:06pm
at my school/university (school is situated inside the uni) there's about 6 people with Beats, my friends pair of HD215's, another pair of Sennheisers with chrome rings on the ear cups, although i'm not sure of the model name, a year 12 with ATH-M50's, a guy in my class with Aerial 7's (rebranded Sony MDR-V700) and just yesterday some kid rocked up with his newly bought Sol Republic Tracks and went around parading them and saying how bad beats are.
Oh and the school also owns two pairs of rebranded German Maestro 8.35d's
Edited by Makavelian - 4/6/13 at 10:48pmpost #8599 of 113014/6/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
Haha, okay. I don't swing by Granville too often though.
If I do swing by I'll make sure to be wearing my 598s.
Also, the other day on the bus to school I sat next to a kid with ATH-M30's.post #8600 of 113014/7/13 at 1:39amQuote:
Do you live in SoCal by any chance? Could be me.post #8601 of 113014/7/13 at 1:40ampost #8602 of 113014/7/13 at 4:57ampost #8603 of 113014/7/13 at 5:55amMy dad emailed his lawyer buddy about e Yamaha Beats case, and told him I was an audiophile and was very interested, as I dislike beats. Turns out, he's an audiophile too, and has LA-7000 and an Asgard 2post #8604 of 113014/7/13 at 8:01ampost #8605 of 113014/8/13 at 3:21pmpost #8606 of 113014/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Interesting...I remember seeing an LA7000 owner on these forums mention that he was a lawyer. Could be the same guy.post #8607 of 113014/9/13 at 12:41pmpost #8608 of 113014/9/13 at 9:51pmpost #8609 of 113014/10/13 at 12:49ampost #8610 of 113014/10/13 at 1:33amI mentioned about the university I go to before, having a fairly wide selection of nice headphones throughout compared to what I read from some of you.
This though, happened on the train.
I took out my headphones (VModa M80) and this guy roughly about the same age as me a few seats away looks at me for a few seconds with an intrigued expression. For a moment, I'm like "that guy probably has something too..". A minute later, he puts on his sennheiser hd25.
Didn't talk to him, but just thought it was Linda interesting haha
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › How do I hook up two active monitors to subwoofer without sound card? 14 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › How to hook up my speakers to my receiver? (with amp and switch).... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Tralucent Audio: Ref 1 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)