- 402 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 574post #8596 of 113524/5/13 at 2:14pmI saw a guy walk past my house with the Aiaiai TMA-1 Beatport Edition.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8597 of 113524/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
Yeah LP1. LP2 is matte-black, M-100 doesn't have chrome on the yoke.post #8598 of 113524/6/13 at 10:06pm
at my school/university (school is situated inside the uni) there's about 6 people with Beats, my friends pair of HD215's, another pair of Sennheisers with chrome rings on the ear cups, although i'm not sure of the model name, a year 12 with ATH-M50's, a guy in my class with Aerial 7's (rebranded Sony MDR-V700) and just yesterday some kid rocked up with his newly bought Sol Republic Tracks and went around parading them and saying how bad beats are.
Oh and the school also owns two pairs of rebranded German Maestro 8.35d's
Edited by Makavelian - 4/6/13 at 10:48pmpost #8599 of 113524/6/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
Haha, okay. I don't swing by Granville too often though.
If I do swing by I'll make sure to be wearing my 598s.
Also, the other day on the bus to school I sat next to a kid with ATH-M30's.post #8600 of 113524/7/13 at 1:39amQuote:
Do you live in SoCal by any chance? Could be me.post #8601 of 113524/7/13 at 1:40ampost #8602 of 113524/7/13 at 4:57ampost #8603 of 113524/7/13 at 5:55amMy dad emailed his lawyer buddy about e Yamaha Beats case, and told him I was an audiophile and was very interested, as I dislike beats. Turns out, he's an audiophile too, and has LA-7000 and an Asgard 2post #8604 of 113524/7/13 at 8:01ampost #8605 of 113524/8/13 at 3:21pmpost #8606 of 113524/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Interesting...I remember seeing an LA7000 owner on these forums mention that he was a lawyer. Could be the same guy.post #8607 of 113524/9/13 at 12:41pmpost #8608 of 113524/9/13 at 9:51pmpost #8609 of 113524/10/13 at 12:49ampost #8610 of 113524/10/13 at 1:33amI mentioned about the university I go to before, having a fairly wide selection of nice headphones throughout compared to what I read from some of you.
This though, happened on the train.
I took out my headphones (VModa M80) and this guy roughly about the same age as me a few seats away looks at me for a few seconds with an intrigued expression. For a moment, I'm like "that guy probably has something too..". A minute later, he puts on his sennheiser hd25.
Didn't talk to him, but just thought it was Linda interesting haha
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Need some advices about gear 42 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW 2014 SONY MDR-XB950AP/H 10 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 minutes ago
- › E18 supported models list (udated on Jan 20th, 2014)! 14 minutes ago
- › Usb Dac Noob and I have SO many questions. 15 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)