Red Beats by Dre! Simply Amazing!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/8/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 568
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8507 of 103283/15/13 at 12:43amQuote:
I've heard one of those. I honestly don't know how I feel about them.. )post #8508 of 103283/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
I agree with the clamp, its a death grip..... I am used to the Beyerdynamic DT series and those super soft velour pads and perfect clamping forcepost #8509 of 103283/15/13 at 6:15pmQuote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?post #8510 of 103283/15/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
I remember getting my first ipod (3rd gen) the one with 4 buttons, still my favorite. But the earphones that came with those hurt my ears so much, I'm pretty sure I immediately got some Sony iem's that I still have today, don't even know what model they are, but they were going for the same price as the iBuds on their own. I don't know as much about iPods today, but can you buy one without the included earphones? Seems like that wouldn't be good business for apple, but it would be nice to not have to pay for something that is going to sit in the box unused.post #8511 of 103283/15/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by ender323Quote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?
The earpods were surprisingly good-sounding to me too. If I'm paying for earphones though, they better have some noise isolation, and the earpods don't provide that.
Also, what the pho.
“Apple’s switch to paper-based speaker cones may be the source of their advertised improved low and mid-range response.”post #8512 of 103283/15/13 at 10:29pm
Came across this video on Grado Labs Facebook page. Not sure if it belongs in this forum also I haven't heard of them. But they are using/wearing SR60i’s.post #8513 of 103283/15/13 at 11:40pmpost #8514 of 103283/16/13 at 12:19pm
While it's cool they are wearing the SR-60i's - those would be almost entirely useless in a live recording session (as shown) - typically you want at least a little isolation.
*shrug*post #8515 of 103283/16/13 at 3:28pm
I don't understand things like that. But it does make sense you wold want some isolation. But this is " Headphone Sightings " and I saw headphones other than Beats and Bose.
Edited by Caffinefreedave - 3/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #8516 of 103283/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #8517 of 103283/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #8518 of 103283/16/13 at 10:07pmpost #8519 of 103283/16/13 at 10:30pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 11 seconds ago
- › Momentum Case question 13 seconds ago
- › Grado is Working on Closed headphones!!! 55 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 9 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 9 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Is There Gold in the Black-Sand Beaches of... by kaitlynhanson
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude