Red Beats by Dre! Simply Amazing!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 568
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8507 of 112523/15/13 at 12:43amQuote:
I've heard one of those. I honestly don't know how I feel about them.. )post #8508 of 112523/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
I agree with the clamp, its a death grip..... I am used to the Beyerdynamic DT series and those super soft velour pads and perfect clamping forcepost #8509 of 112523/15/13 at 6:15pmQuote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?post #8510 of 112523/15/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
I remember getting my first ipod (3rd gen) the one with 4 buttons, still my favorite. But the earphones that came with those hurt my ears so much, I'm pretty sure I immediately got some Sony iem's that I still have today, don't even know what model they are, but they were going for the same price as the iBuds on their own. I don't know as much about iPods today, but can you buy one without the included earphones? Seems like that wouldn't be good business for apple, but it would be nice to not have to pay for something that is going to sit in the box unused.post #8511 of 112523/15/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by ender323Quote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?
The earpods were surprisingly good-sounding to me too. If I'm paying for earphones though, they better have some noise isolation, and the earpods don't provide that.
Also, what the pho.
“Apple’s switch to paper-based speaker cones may be the source of their advertised improved low and mid-range response.”post #8512 of 112523/15/13 at 10:29pm
Came across this video on Grado Labs Facebook page. Not sure if it belongs in this forum also I haven't heard of them. But they are using/wearing SR60i’s.post #8513 of 112523/15/13 at 11:40pmpost #8514 of 112523/16/13 at 12:19pm
While it's cool they are wearing the SR-60i's - those would be almost entirely useless in a live recording session (as shown) - typically you want at least a little isolation.
*shrug*post #8515 of 112523/16/13 at 3:28pm
I don't understand things like that. But it does make sense you wold want some isolation. But this is " Headphone Sightings " and I saw headphones other than Beats and Bose.
Edited by Caffinefreedave - 3/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #8516 of 112523/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #8517 of 112523/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #8518 of 112523/16/13 at 10:07pmpost #8519 of 112523/16/13 at 10:30pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 43 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › NAD M51 DAC/Digital Preamp 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Fiio X5 6 minutes ago
- › What IEM does $550 get me? 7 minutes ago
- › Budget IEMs or lightweight cans with good isolation for listening... 9 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)