Red Beats by Dre! Simply Amazing!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 568
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8507 of 116613/15/13 at 12:43amQuote:
I've heard one of those. I honestly don't know how I feel about them.. )post #8508 of 116613/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
I agree with the clamp, its a death grip..... I am used to the Beyerdynamic DT series and those super soft velour pads and perfect clamping forcepost #8509 of 116613/15/13 at 6:15pmQuote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?post #8510 of 116613/15/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
I remember getting my first ipod (3rd gen) the one with 4 buttons, still my favorite. But the earphones that came with those hurt my ears so much, I'm pretty sure I immediately got some Sony iem's that I still have today, don't even know what model they are, but they were going for the same price as the iBuds on their own. I don't know as much about iPods today, but can you buy one without the included earphones? Seems like that wouldn't be good business for apple, but it would be nice to not have to pay for something that is going to sit in the box unused.post #8511 of 116613/15/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by ender323Quote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?
The earpods were surprisingly good-sounding to me too. If I'm paying for earphones though, they better have some noise isolation, and the earpods don't provide that.
Also, what the pho.
“Apple’s switch to paper-based speaker cones may be the source of their advertised improved low and mid-range response.”post #8512 of 116613/15/13 at 10:29pm
Came across this video on Grado Labs Facebook page. Not sure if it belongs in this forum also I haven't heard of them. But they are using/wearing SR60i’s.post #8513 of 116613/15/13 at 11:40pmpost #8514 of 116613/16/13 at 12:19pm
While it's cool they are wearing the SR-60i's - those would be almost entirely useless in a live recording session (as shown) - typically you want at least a little isolation.
*shrug*post #8515 of 116613/16/13 at 3:28pm
I don't understand things like that. But it does make sense you wold want some isolation. But this is " Headphone Sightings " and I saw headphones other than Beats and Bose.
Edited by Caffinefreedave - 3/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #8516 of 116613/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #8517 of 116613/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #8518 of 116613/16/13 at 10:07pmpost #8519 of 116613/16/13 at 10:30pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 22 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 44 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 50 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)