Red Beats by Dre! Simply Amazing!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 568
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8507 of 113013/15/13 at 12:43amQuote:
I've heard one of those. I honestly don't know how I feel about them.. )post #8508 of 113013/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
I agree with the clamp, its a death grip..... I am used to the Beyerdynamic DT series and those super soft velour pads and perfect clamping forcepost #8509 of 113013/15/13 at 6:15pmQuote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?post #8510 of 113013/15/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
I remember getting my first ipod (3rd gen) the one with 4 buttons, still my favorite. But the earphones that came with those hurt my ears so much, I'm pretty sure I immediately got some Sony iem's that I still have today, don't even know what model they are, but they were going for the same price as the iBuds on their own. I don't know as much about iPods today, but can you buy one without the included earphones? Seems like that wouldn't be good business for apple, but it would be nice to not have to pay for something that is going to sit in the box unused.post #8511 of 113013/15/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by ender323Quote:
That's true, but they're still pretty nice for stock earbuds. And considering that the old iBuds also sold for $30?
The earpods were surprisingly good-sounding to me too. If I'm paying for earphones though, they better have some noise isolation, and the earpods don't provide that.
Also, what the pho.
“Apple’s switch to paper-based speaker cones may be the source of their advertised improved low and mid-range response.”post #8512 of 113013/15/13 at 10:29pm
Came across this video on Grado Labs Facebook page. Not sure if it belongs in this forum also I haven't heard of them. But they are using/wearing SR60i’s.post #8513 of 113013/15/13 at 11:40pmpost #8514 of 113013/16/13 at 12:19pm
While it's cool they are wearing the SR-60i's - those would be almost entirely useless in a live recording session (as shown) - typically you want at least a little isolation.
*shrug*post #8515 of 113013/16/13 at 3:28pm
I don't understand things like that. But it does make sense you wold want some isolation. But this is " Headphone Sightings " and I saw headphones other than Beats and Bose.
Edited by Caffinefreedave - 3/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #8516 of 113013/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #8517 of 113013/16/13 at 6:48pmpost #8518 of 113013/16/13 at 10:07pmpost #8519 of 113013/16/13 at 10:30pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 23 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 29 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)