Saw a girl wearing a pair of DT770 Pros at my uni while waiting for a bus. Quite a surprise for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8462 of 123303/9/13 at 4:06am
Saw a guy with Sony XB500's who said he was using it for his studio monitoring class the other day. Later I talked to a guy about his TMA-1's.
Other than that, the usual sheep affair with beats littered the campus. :/post #8463 of 123303/9/13 at 10:40ampost #8464 of 123303/9/13 at 11:27ampost #8465 of 123303/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #8466 of 123303/9/13 at 7:46pm
I also saw a Sony XB500, although it was at a robotics competition I attended today. There were also these huge and rather ugly headphones that were likely just meant to block out noise while people worked on loud machinery. Other than that, I didn't really see any headphones at all, let alone Beats.post #8467 of 123303/9/13 at 9:00pmWhat you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.post #8468 of 123303/9/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mach Supremacy
What you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.
My university is exactly the same. Endless fields of Beats and Apples. I'll occasionally see something that grabs my attention but it's rare.post #8469 of 123303/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
There's this one kid who thinks he's an audiophile but he has ifrogs which are terrible. He got some after shocks though. interesting imo...
Other than that, the local best buy was out of beats this Christmas.post #8470 of 123303/10/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
It shocks me how similar "ifrogs" and "frogbeats" are...
And good. If they run out of beats, maybe someone will buy something good. Saw some Senns and some Sonys when I went to pick up a new case for my phone, not all of their stuff is bad.post #8471 of 123303/10/13 at 10:49pmpost #8472 of 123303/10/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
I literally had to restrain my arm from facepalming when I heard him say that.
Still a really nice guy though.
Oops, need to contribute to the thread, endless waves of apple earbuds.
Just endless.post #8473 of 123303/11/13 at 1:49ampost #8474 of 123303/11/13 at 5:19am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 23 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 30 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 59 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › TH-900 Fostex EZ-Simple Mods and other Fostex Dynamic Variants... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › DIY OTG Micro USB B cable to USB B Tutorial 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Are we getting old? 4 minutes ago
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...