Saw a girl wearing a pair of DT770 Pros at my uni while waiting for a bus. Quite a surprise for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8462 of 123863/9/13 at 4:06am
Saw a guy with Sony XB500's who said he was using it for his studio monitoring class the other day. Later I talked to a guy about his TMA-1's.
Other than that, the usual sheep affair with beats littered the campus. :/post #8463 of 123863/9/13 at 10:40ampost #8464 of 123863/9/13 at 11:27ampost #8465 of 123863/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #8466 of 123863/9/13 at 7:46pm
I also saw a Sony XB500, although it was at a robotics competition I attended today. There were also these huge and rather ugly headphones that were likely just meant to block out noise while people worked on loud machinery. Other than that, I didn't really see any headphones at all, let alone Beats.post #8467 of 123863/9/13 at 9:00pmWhat you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.post #8468 of 123863/9/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mach Supremacy
What you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.
My university is exactly the same. Endless fields of Beats and Apples. I'll occasionally see something that grabs my attention but it's rare.post #8469 of 123863/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
There's this one kid who thinks he's an audiophile but he has ifrogs which are terrible. He got some after shocks though. interesting imo...
Other than that, the local best buy was out of beats this Christmas.post #8470 of 123863/10/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
It shocks me how similar "ifrogs" and "frogbeats" are...
And good. If they run out of beats, maybe someone will buy something good. Saw some Senns and some Sonys when I went to pick up a new case for my phone, not all of their stuff is bad.post #8471 of 123863/10/13 at 10:49pmpost #8472 of 123863/10/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
I literally had to restrain my arm from facepalming when I heard him say that.
Still a really nice guy though.
Oops, need to contribute to the thread, endless waves of apple earbuds.
Just endless.post #8473 of 123863/11/13 at 1:49ampost #8474 of 123863/11/13 at 5:19am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 22 seconds ago
- › DIY Earbuds 28 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: OPPO PM-3 (Black) 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 minutes ago
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear