Saw a girl wearing a pair of DT770 Pros at my uni while waiting for a bus. Quite a surprise for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8462 of 123113/9/13 at 4:06am
Saw a guy with Sony XB500's who said he was using it for his studio monitoring class the other day. Later I talked to a guy about his TMA-1's.
Other than that, the usual sheep affair with beats littered the campus. :/post #8463 of 123113/9/13 at 10:40ampost #8464 of 123113/9/13 at 11:27ampost #8465 of 123113/9/13 at 12:47pmpost #8466 of 123113/9/13 at 7:46pm
I also saw a Sony XB500, although it was at a robotics competition I attended today. There were also these huge and rather ugly headphones that were likely just meant to block out noise while people worked on loud machinery. Other than that, I didn't really see any headphones at all, let alone Beats.post #8467 of 123113/9/13 at 9:00pmWhat you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.post #8468 of 123113/9/13 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mach Supremacy
What you'll see at my school: beats beats beats beats more beats, some fresh beats, garden picked beats. Then there's the Apple orchard. Ear pod here, there, everywhere. Then there's the cheap in ear headphones with no cushioning that make my ears bleed from discomfort. Then there's me in the corner rocking out to my sennheiser over ear headphones, while people laugh at me for paying more than 100$ on such a crappy pair of headphones. Smd.
My university is exactly the same. Endless fields of Beats and Apples. I'll occasionally see something that grabs my attention but it's rare.post #8469 of 123113/9/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
There's this one kid who thinks he's an audiophile but he has ifrogs which are terrible. He got some after shocks though. interesting imo...
Other than that, the local best buy was out of beats this Christmas.post #8470 of 123113/10/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
It shocks me how similar "ifrogs" and "frogbeats" are...
And good. If they run out of beats, maybe someone will buy something good. Saw some Senns and some Sonys when I went to pick up a new case for my phone, not all of their stuff is bad.post #8471 of 123113/10/13 at 10:49pmpost #8472 of 123113/10/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
I literally had to restrain my arm from facepalming when I heard him say that.
Still a really nice guy though.
Oops, need to contribute to the thread, endless waves of apple earbuds.
Just endless.post #8473 of 123113/11/13 at 1:49ampost #8474 of 123113/11/13 at 5:19am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 1 minute ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 8 minutes ago
- › Help Please - Sennheiser HD 215 II vs. Audio Technica ATH-M30x 13 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 14 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Gustard DAC-X20U, PCM/DSD, Mint 14 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...