- 5,214 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 553post #8281 of 120562/4/13 at 9:04amSennheiser Momentum (first) and a pair of Marshall headphones. Good day
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 120562/4/13 at 9:12ampost #8283 of 120562/4/13 at 11:14am
Saw a pair of Yamaha EPH-100s in my gym class today. Asked the owner why he was wearing $150 IEMs to work out with, just because I myslef and worried about the cable on my Klipsch X10s. He told me that the interesting looking triple flange tips they come with stay in VERY well.post #8284 of 120562/5/13 at 9:25am
This happened a few years ago, but it thought it would be worth mentioning. I used to be a background performer (extra) and on the set of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the dude holding the boom mic was using Beats to monitor. I'm not kidding. More recently: Bose. Everywhere.post #8285 of 120562/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
In that role he needs isolation and a signal, more than fidelity - so the beats actually probably worked ok, and about the same price as HD25 II's which functionally, for that role would have been the same ... but that is funny.post #8286 of 120562/6/13 at 10:04am
Ha! I also saw some momentums for the first time today. Some guy on the bus, they seemed smaller in person though, but nicely understated in a stylish way.
Other than that porta pros and akg k518s everywhere. Occasional B&W and beats...post #8287 of 120562/6/13 at 10:41ampost #8288 of 120562/6/13 at 1:43pm
Yesterday I went to the gym (during the day) for the first time in months. Since it was packed, I hoped to see something good but NOTHING. NADA. Plenty of Ross / DD's / Walmart low budget - crazy colors - generic headphones.
Maybe there were some good iem's hidden somewhere, but as far as headphones my RP-HTX7's were still the kings of the gym. Imagine when I get my M100!!! Fools will be mirin hard or laughing at my "hipster" cans without any idea how good they are.
Orlando, FL ...post #8289 of 120562/6/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
PortaPros and AKGs everywhere. And "occasional" Beats. I am moving to wherever you live. Like, tomorrow. I'm not joking.post #8290 of 120562/6/13 at 8:01pm
Some guy at my work picked up a pair of citiscape uptowns, and if anyone is was near the university of guelph you might have seen me wearing my dt770 pro 80's and yes i was also using an amp and flac files off my s3.post #8291 of 120562/6/13 at 8:23pm
Last week I saw a guy using Westone 4, this week I saw someone else wearing Westone 4. Pretty surprised seeing them that often, since they cost quite a bit. Other mentions are the Apple Earpods, and more Beats.post #8292 of 120562/6/13 at 9:55pmpost #8293 of 120562/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #8294 of 120562/6/13 at 11:42pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 13 seconds ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 1 minute ago
- › Best Portable Headphones for Sansa Clip+ 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › AV40 Upgrade for 2.1 Passive Stereo System 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2