- 4,919 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 553post #8281 of 118362/4/13 at 9:04amSennheiser Momentum (first) and a pair of Marshall headphones. Good day
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 118362/4/13 at 9:12ampost #8283 of 118362/4/13 at 11:14am
Saw a pair of Yamaha EPH-100s in my gym class today. Asked the owner why he was wearing $150 IEMs to work out with, just because I myslef and worried about the cable on my Klipsch X10s. He told me that the interesting looking triple flange tips they come with stay in VERY well.post #8284 of 118362/5/13 at 9:25am
This happened a few years ago, but it thought it would be worth mentioning. I used to be a background performer (extra) and on the set of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the dude holding the boom mic was using Beats to monitor. I'm not kidding. More recently: Bose. Everywhere.post #8285 of 118362/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
In that role he needs isolation and a signal, more than fidelity - so the beats actually probably worked ok, and about the same price as HD25 II's which functionally, for that role would have been the same ... but that is funny.post #8286 of 118362/6/13 at 10:04am
Ha! I also saw some momentums for the first time today. Some guy on the bus, they seemed smaller in person though, but nicely understated in a stylish way.
Other than that porta pros and akg k518s everywhere. Occasional B&W and beats...post #8287 of 118362/6/13 at 10:41ampost #8288 of 118362/6/13 at 1:43pm
Yesterday I went to the gym (during the day) for the first time in months. Since it was packed, I hoped to see something good but NOTHING. NADA. Plenty of Ross / DD's / Walmart low budget - crazy colors - generic headphones.
Maybe there were some good iem's hidden somewhere, but as far as headphones my RP-HTX7's were still the kings of the gym. Imagine when I get my M100!!! Fools will be mirin hard or laughing at my "hipster" cans without any idea how good they are.
Orlando, FL ...post #8289 of 118362/6/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
PortaPros and AKGs everywhere. And "occasional" Beats. I am moving to wherever you live. Like, tomorrow. I'm not joking.post #8290 of 118362/6/13 at 8:01pm
Some guy at my work picked up a pair of citiscape uptowns, and if anyone is was near the university of guelph you might have seen me wearing my dt770 pro 80's and yes i was also using an amp and flac files off my s3.post #8291 of 118362/6/13 at 8:23pm
Last week I saw a guy using Westone 4, this week I saw someone else wearing Westone 4. Pretty surprised seeing them that often, since they cost quite a bit. Other mentions are the Apple Earpods, and more Beats.post #8292 of 118362/6/13 at 9:55pmpost #8293 of 118362/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #8294 of 118362/6/13 at 11:42pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 26 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 47 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2