- 5,003 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 553post #8281 of 118982/4/13 at 9:04amSennheiser Momentum (first) and a pair of Marshall headphones. Good day
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 118982/4/13 at 9:12ampost #8283 of 118982/4/13 at 11:14am
Saw a pair of Yamaha EPH-100s in my gym class today. Asked the owner why he was wearing $150 IEMs to work out with, just because I myslef and worried about the cable on my Klipsch X10s. He told me that the interesting looking triple flange tips they come with stay in VERY well.post #8284 of 118982/5/13 at 9:25am
This happened a few years ago, but it thought it would be worth mentioning. I used to be a background performer (extra) and on the set of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the dude holding the boom mic was using Beats to monitor. I'm not kidding. More recently: Bose. Everywhere.post #8285 of 118982/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
In that role he needs isolation and a signal, more than fidelity - so the beats actually probably worked ok, and about the same price as HD25 II's which functionally, for that role would have been the same ... but that is funny.post #8286 of 118982/6/13 at 10:04am
Ha! I also saw some momentums for the first time today. Some guy on the bus, they seemed smaller in person though, but nicely understated in a stylish way.
Other than that porta pros and akg k518s everywhere. Occasional B&W and beats...post #8287 of 118982/6/13 at 10:41ampost #8288 of 118982/6/13 at 1:43pm
Yesterday I went to the gym (during the day) for the first time in months. Since it was packed, I hoped to see something good but NOTHING. NADA. Plenty of Ross / DD's / Walmart low budget - crazy colors - generic headphones.
Maybe there were some good iem's hidden somewhere, but as far as headphones my RP-HTX7's were still the kings of the gym. Imagine when I get my M100!!! Fools will be mirin hard or laughing at my "hipster" cans without any idea how good they are.
Orlando, FL ...post #8289 of 118982/6/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
PortaPros and AKGs everywhere. And "occasional" Beats. I am moving to wherever you live. Like, tomorrow. I'm not joking.post #8290 of 118982/6/13 at 8:01pm
Some guy at my work picked up a pair of citiscape uptowns, and if anyone is was near the university of guelph you might have seen me wearing my dt770 pro 80's and yes i was also using an amp and flac files off my s3.post #8291 of 118982/6/13 at 8:23pm
Last week I saw a guy using Westone 4, this week I saw someone else wearing Westone 4. Pretty surprised seeing them that often, since they cost quite a bit. Other mentions are the Apple Earpods, and more Beats.post #8292 of 118982/6/13 at 9:55pmpost #8293 of 118982/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #8294 of 118982/6/13 at 11:42pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 13 seconds ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good (free) audio software capable of playing hi res... 6 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2