- 5,005 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 553post #8281 of 119012/4/13 at 9:04amSennheiser Momentum (first) and a pair of Marshall headphones. Good day
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 119012/4/13 at 9:12ampost #8283 of 119012/4/13 at 11:14am
Saw a pair of Yamaha EPH-100s in my gym class today. Asked the owner why he was wearing $150 IEMs to work out with, just because I myslef and worried about the cable on my Klipsch X10s. He told me that the interesting looking triple flange tips they come with stay in VERY well.post #8284 of 119012/5/13 at 9:25am
This happened a few years ago, but it thought it would be worth mentioning. I used to be a background performer (extra) and on the set of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the dude holding the boom mic was using Beats to monitor. I'm not kidding. More recently: Bose. Everywhere.post #8285 of 119012/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
In that role he needs isolation and a signal, more than fidelity - so the beats actually probably worked ok, and about the same price as HD25 II's which functionally, for that role would have been the same ... but that is funny.post #8286 of 119012/6/13 at 10:04am
Ha! I also saw some momentums for the first time today. Some guy on the bus, they seemed smaller in person though, but nicely understated in a stylish way.
Other than that porta pros and akg k518s everywhere. Occasional B&W and beats...post #8287 of 119012/6/13 at 10:41ampost #8288 of 119012/6/13 at 1:43pm
Yesterday I went to the gym (during the day) for the first time in months. Since it was packed, I hoped to see something good but NOTHING. NADA. Plenty of Ross / DD's / Walmart low budget - crazy colors - generic headphones.
Maybe there were some good iem's hidden somewhere, but as far as headphones my RP-HTX7's were still the kings of the gym. Imagine when I get my M100!!! Fools will be mirin hard or laughing at my "hipster" cans without any idea how good they are.
Orlando, FL ...post #8289 of 119012/6/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
PortaPros and AKGs everywhere. And "occasional" Beats. I am moving to wherever you live. Like, tomorrow. I'm not joking.post #8290 of 119012/6/13 at 8:01pm
Some guy at my work picked up a pair of citiscape uptowns, and if anyone is was near the university of guelph you might have seen me wearing my dt770 pro 80's and yes i was also using an amp and flac files off my s3.post #8291 of 119012/6/13 at 8:23pm
Last week I saw a guy using Westone 4, this week I saw someone else wearing Westone 4. Pretty surprised seeing them that often, since they cost quite a bit. Other mentions are the Apple Earpods, and more Beats.post #8292 of 119012/6/13 at 9:55pmpost #8293 of 119012/6/13 at 11:28pmpost #8294 of 119012/6/13 at 11:42pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 45 seconds ago
- › Why do people prefer Sony Hybrid tips? 48 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 1 minute ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 8 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2