saw a parrot zik today, they actually look elegant worn compared to their promo pics
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 550post #8236 of 113521/30/13 at 8:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8237 of 113521/30/13 at 8:10pm
omg...where the heck you guys live that you see people rockin all these cool headphones?
I'll probably have to quit my job and move just to post something interesting.post #8238 of 113521/30/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
Well I plan to apply for a job this summer at my local Best Buy, so hopefully I will get to see a lot more interesting finds, but most likely 90% Beats.
Otherwise most of the people I see are those who are either smart with their money or slightly intelligent, in both cases causing them to look into headphones/IEMs before they buy them.post #8239 of 113521/30/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Meh, the iPhone will power them more or less ok. Maybe he normally plugs into a good source at the office or home, and doesn't bother worrying about it much for his commute.
Certainly not enough here to start looking for fault in his reasons for choosing the 800's.post #8240 of 113521/30/13 at 11:37pmpost #8241 of 113521/30/13 at 11:42pm
A girl sitting next to me in English pulled out a pair of V-Moda M-80s during advisory.. I tried to contain my excitement (not having seen or heard a pair before) and eventually asked if they were her's. Unfortunately, she said they were her dad's.. Quite disappointed, I thought I had finally found the perfect woman!post #8242 of 113521/30/13 at 11:56pm
I saw a guy on the bus today with a Beats Pro....on his neck. Then he put them around his thigh and pulled-out some earphones so he can use the microphone and make a call with it.
My reaction: WTF!?!?post #8243 of 113521/30/13 at 11:58pm
Lets see as of late a couple of the Sony XB variety, a few M50s, some HD400 series looking ones and sooo many beats and ibuds. A scary amount of beats really, like I think the entire UCR basketball team has them, 100% serious. Alas there is me walking around with my DT770s and little e07k getting funny looks, but hey all my friends can spot me out of a crowd even easier than before! Not only am I the random over 6 foot white guy (rare species at UCR) but now I'm a tall white guy with the biggest headphones on campus hahahapost #8244 of 113521/31/13 at 12:29ampost #8245 of 113521/31/13 at 12:57ampost #8246 of 113521/31/13 at 8:18ampost #8247 of 113521/31/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Wah great sightings!
I've only seen an AIAIAI TMA-1 today.post #8248 of 113521/31/13 at 11:01ampost #8249 of 113521/31/13 at 1:41pmpost #8250 of 113521/31/13 at 7:45pm
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Is anyone building the KGSSHV? 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Vivo Xplay 3S with ESS9018 and OPA2604 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)