saw a parrot zik today, they actually look elegant worn compared to their promo pics
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 550post #8236 of 120241/30/13 at 8:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8237 of 120241/30/13 at 8:10pmpost #8238 of 120241/30/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
Well I plan to apply for a job this summer at my local Best Buy, so hopefully I will get to see a lot more interesting finds, but most likely 90% Beats.
Otherwise most of the people I see are those who are either smart with their money or slightly intelligent, in both cases causing them to look into headphones/IEMs before they buy them.post #8239 of 120241/30/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Meh, the iPhone will power them more or less ok. Maybe he normally plugs into a good source at the office or home, and doesn't bother worrying about it much for his commute.
Certainly not enough here to start looking for fault in his reasons for choosing the 800's.post #8240 of 120241/30/13 at 11:37pmpost #8241 of 120241/30/13 at 11:42pm
A girl sitting next to me in English pulled out a pair of V-Moda M-80s during advisory.. I tried to contain my excitement (not having seen or heard a pair before) and eventually asked if they were her's. Unfortunately, she said they were her dad's.. Quite disappointed, I thought I had finally found the perfect woman!post #8242 of 120241/30/13 at 11:56pm
I saw a guy on the bus today with a Beats Pro....on his neck. Then he put them around his thigh and pulled-out some earphones so he can use the microphone and make a call with it.
My reaction: WTF!?!?post #8243 of 120241/30/13 at 11:58pm
Lets see as of late a couple of the Sony XB variety, a few M50s, some HD400 series looking ones and sooo many beats and ibuds. A scary amount of beats really, like I think the entire UCR basketball team has them, 100% serious. Alas there is me walking around with my DT770s and little e07k getting funny looks, but hey all my friends can spot me out of a crowd even easier than before! Not only am I the random over 6 foot white guy (rare species at UCR) but now I'm a tall white guy with the biggest headphones on campus hahahapost #8244 of 120241/31/13 at 12:29ampost #8245 of 120241/31/13 at 12:57ampost #8246 of 120241/31/13 at 8:18ampost #8247 of 120241/31/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Wah great sightings!
I've only seen an AIAIAI TMA-1 today.post #8248 of 120241/31/13 at 11:01ampost #8249 of 120241/31/13 at 1:41pmpost #8250 of 120241/31/13 at 7:45pm
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2