saw a parrot zik today, they actually look elegant worn compared to their promo pics
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 550post #8236 of 119041/30/13 at 8:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8237 of 119041/30/13 at 8:10pmpost #8238 of 119041/30/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
Well I plan to apply for a job this summer at my local Best Buy, so hopefully I will get to see a lot more interesting finds, but most likely 90% Beats.
Otherwise most of the people I see are those who are either smart with their money or slightly intelligent, in both cases causing them to look into headphones/IEMs before they buy them.post #8239 of 119041/30/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Meh, the iPhone will power them more or less ok. Maybe he normally plugs into a good source at the office or home, and doesn't bother worrying about it much for his commute.
Certainly not enough here to start looking for fault in his reasons for choosing the 800's.post #8240 of 119041/30/13 at 11:37pmpost #8241 of 119041/30/13 at 11:42pm
A girl sitting next to me in English pulled out a pair of V-Moda M-80s during advisory.. I tried to contain my excitement (not having seen or heard a pair before) and eventually asked if they were her's. Unfortunately, she said they were her dad's.. Quite disappointed, I thought I had finally found the perfect woman!post #8242 of 119041/30/13 at 11:56pm
I saw a guy on the bus today with a Beats Pro....on his neck. Then he put them around his thigh and pulled-out some earphones so he can use the microphone and make a call with it.
My reaction: WTF!?!?post #8243 of 119041/30/13 at 11:58pm
Lets see as of late a couple of the Sony XB variety, a few M50s, some HD400 series looking ones and sooo many beats and ibuds. A scary amount of beats really, like I think the entire UCR basketball team has them, 100% serious. Alas there is me walking around with my DT770s and little e07k getting funny looks, but hey all my friends can spot me out of a crowd even easier than before! Not only am I the random over 6 foot white guy (rare species at UCR) but now I'm a tall white guy with the biggest headphones on campus hahahapost #8244 of 119041/31/13 at 12:29ampost #8245 of 119041/31/13 at 12:57ampost #8246 of 119041/31/13 at 8:18ampost #8247 of 119041/31/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Wah great sightings!
I've only seen an AIAIAI TMA-1 today.post #8248 of 119041/31/13 at 11:01ampost #8249 of 119041/31/13 at 1:41pmpost #8250 of 119041/31/13 at 7:45pm
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 12 HOURS AWAY!!! 9 seconds ago
- › Where can I buy a good quality coiled cable for a recable? 13 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 18 seconds ago
- › WTT- Denon AH-D200 for HD600/HD650 1 minute ago
- › First Pair of headphones 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 3 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2