saw a parrot zik today, they actually look elegant worn compared to their promo pics
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 550post #8236 of 112831/30/13 at 8:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8237 of 112831/30/13 at 8:10pm
omg...where the heck you guys live that you see people rockin all these cool headphones?
I'll probably have to quit my job and move just to post something interesting.post #8238 of 112831/30/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
Well I plan to apply for a job this summer at my local Best Buy, so hopefully I will get to see a lot more interesting finds, but most likely 90% Beats.
Otherwise most of the people I see are those who are either smart with their money or slightly intelligent, in both cases causing them to look into headphones/IEMs before they buy them.post #8239 of 112831/30/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Meh, the iPhone will power them more or less ok. Maybe he normally plugs into a good source at the office or home, and doesn't bother worrying about it much for his commute.
Certainly not enough here to start looking for fault in his reasons for choosing the 800's.post #8240 of 112831/30/13 at 11:37pmpost #8241 of 112831/30/13 at 11:42pm
A girl sitting next to me in English pulled out a pair of V-Moda M-80s during advisory.. I tried to contain my excitement (not having seen or heard a pair before) and eventually asked if they were her's. Unfortunately, she said they were her dad's.. Quite disappointed, I thought I had finally found the perfect woman!post #8242 of 112831/30/13 at 11:56pm
I saw a guy on the bus today with a Beats Pro....on his neck. Then he put them around his thigh and pulled-out some earphones so he can use the microphone and make a call with it.
My reaction: WTF!?!?post #8243 of 112831/30/13 at 11:58pm
Lets see as of late a couple of the Sony XB variety, a few M50s, some HD400 series looking ones and sooo many beats and ibuds. A scary amount of beats really, like I think the entire UCR basketball team has them, 100% serious. Alas there is me walking around with my DT770s and little e07k getting funny looks, but hey all my friends can spot me out of a crowd even easier than before! Not only am I the random over 6 foot white guy (rare species at UCR) but now I'm a tall white guy with the biggest headphones on campus hahahapost #8244 of 112831/31/13 at 12:29ampost #8245 of 112831/31/13 at 12:57ampost #8246 of 112831/31/13 at 8:18ampost #8247 of 112831/31/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Wah great sightings!
I've only seen an AIAIAI TMA-1 today.post #8248 of 112831/31/13 at 11:01ampost #8249 of 112831/31/13 at 1:41pmpost #8250 of 112831/31/13 at 7:45pm
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › SennGrados- Sound and Price? 6 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 10 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Eating burger with fork and knife? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Semi-noob needing some advice for moving into speaker territory... 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Is a lossy-lossy conversion process really that degrading in terms... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)