Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 548

post #8206 of 11534

At the bus stop today, saw some guy wearing a pair of westone 4Rs. For some weird reason, he consistently kept staring at my customs and rig for 10 minutes. Creepy :D

post #8207 of 11534

B&W P3 (maybe, cant be sure of the model) @uni today. Some over-ear Sony,s and then white Porta Pros on the streets. Didn't see any Beats today.

post #8208 of 11534

Saw a girl wear Audio Technica ATH M-50 with a RED cable.

Upon further inspection, I noticed that it was the M50 detachable cable mod

with beats cable in them.

post #8209 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by korewest View Post

Saw a girl wear Audio Technica ATH M-50 with a RED cable.

Upon further inspection, I noticed that it was the M50 detachable cable mod

with beats cable in them.

Likes headphones and mods? Keeper.

post #8210 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Likes headphones and mods? Keeper.

Uses Monster cables? Eh...The mod can be done by stores, too. 

post #8211 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender323 View Post

Uses Monster cables? Eh...The mod can be done by stores, too. 

Could be a fake. IIRC monster/beats never sold the beats cable separately.

post #8212 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Could be a fake. IIRC monster/beats never sold the beats cable separately.

That doesnt necessarily mean that she couldnt have one, theres always the possibility that she has a pair of Beats as well, or even bought the cable from a third party store like a small electrical supply shop or something.

post #8213 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdacow View Post

At the bus stop today, saw some guy wearing a pair of westone 4Rs. For some weird reason, he consistently kept staring at my customs and rig for 10 minutes. Creepy :D

he was a head-fier and was finding a reason to approach you and start a conversation.

post #8214 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Could be a fake. IIRC monster/beats never sold the beats cable separately.

They used to. As replacement parts on the Monster Outlet Store. Back when Beats LLC was part of Monster. I ordered replacements from them once.

I always see Marshall Majors nowadays. They are proving to be popular among college students, replacing Beats in the process, slowly but surely. Is this good or bad news? tongue.gif


Edited by nikkojames15 - 1/28/13 at 9:55pm
post #8215 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkojames15 View Post

They used to. As replacement parts on the Monster Outlet Store. Back when Beats LLC was part of Monster. I ordered replacements from them once.

I always see Marshall Majors nowadays. They are proving to be popular among college students, replacing Beats in the process, slowly but surely. Is this good or bad news? tongue.gif

 

It's funny because I found a beats cable laying around which I am now using for my Monoprice 8323.

(If anything, Beats does the cable right. Tangle free and quite durable lol)

post #8216 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by korewest View Post

 

It's funny because I found a beats cable laying around which I am now using for my Monoprice 8323.

(If anything, Beats does the cable right. Tangle free and quite durable lol)

 

Clearly you've never known the horrors of Monster Turbine.

post #8217 of 11534

Saw a guy wearing Grados in front of the V&D department store here in Tilburg today. Couldn't tell which model it was as I was a bit too far away to see the details... They were Grados & they were black all over the earcup, so I guess they must have been sr60, sr80 or sr125... I hope it was he 60, as he took it through the rain...

post #8218 of 11534

Saw a pair of HD238s out and about in school a few days back, and since then its just been apple earbuds.... And I really do mean ALL apple earbuds, on the train, in school, the library, canteen, bus stop, WHY CAN'T THEY ALL DISAPPEAR?? :(

post #8219 of 11534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

 

Clearly you've never known the horrors of Monster Turbine.

Exactly. Check my sig for proof. :(

post #8220 of 11534

Seeing how Monster was first and foremost a cable company, I would have certainly hoped that their cables would be high quality.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2