I saw someone rocking the Koss PortaPros for the first time today as I was walking into Best Buy. Somehow, they look sleeker to me in-person than in the pictures, IMO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 543post #8131 of 113781/19/13 at 12:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8132 of 113781/19/13 at 1:01pmpost #8133 of 113781/19/13 at 1:31pmQuote:
That's true, they do look much better the couple times I have seen them. Guy at my school with Monster Turbine Golds (he's convinced they are the single best headphones in the world, and nothing else is worth buying) has them. Kinda surprising, woulden't think $30 headphones can keep up with his IEMs.post #8134 of 113781/19/13 at 2:23pm
Saw someone in the mall today with UE6000s, stopped them and got into a conversation. Oddly enough we sat down and had lunch, talked about nothing but our own headphones, at the time I had my V-Moda LP2s with me, so we both let each other test the others out. And man did I like the UE6000s, after today I am seriously considering making them my next $150+ purchase.post #8135 of 113781/19/13 at 3:22pmpost #8136 of 113781/19/13 at 3:32pmpost #8137 of 113781/19/13 at 3:32pm
Saw a pair of Ultrasone DJ1 Pro's yesterday on the NYC subway.
They looked far better in person then I thought they would. They look so...... cheap..... in the pictures but in RL they look really really nice.post #8138 of 113781/19/13 at 5:29pmpost #8139 of 113781/19/13 at 5:33pm
Here in Honduras EVERYBODY uses beats. I saw like 5 today just by going to the mall. People here are convinced that they are the best headphones and the only person I know who doesn´t think that way only knows about the ATH-M50s and sennhieserpost #8140 of 113781/19/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Beats are pretty common here as well in BC, Canada. Usually when I'm out and about I either see a) Beats, or b) 5 dollar IEM's.post #8141 of 113781/19/13 at 6:46pmpost #8142 of 113781/19/13 at 7:42pmpost #8143 of 113781/19/13 at 8:36pm
I really like mine, they are indeed a very bassy headphone, but using the EQ settings from my iPod gives them alot of potential. I believe the $200 price tag was well worth it, I also really like the customization options, and the fact that their cables are un-beatable.post #8144 of 113781/20/13 at 4:33amI was on my way to be relinquished an M50 LE. In a subway train where 80% wear the white Galaxy earphones and 19% don't wear any, appears this one:
Eep! cellphone couldn't catch it well but those are ATH-M50.
I wish I could position myself to show the rest of the "white earphone" people.
Edited by Phoenix Jackson - 1/20/13 at 7:28am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEM headphones for workouts / traveling 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3