I saw someone rocking the Koss PortaPros for the first time today as I was walking into Best Buy. Somehow, they look sleeker to me in-person than in the pictures, IMO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 543post #8131 of 113591/19/13 at 12:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8132 of 113591/19/13 at 1:01pmpost #8133 of 113591/19/13 at 1:31pmQuote:
That's true, they do look much better the couple times I have seen them. Guy at my school with Monster Turbine Golds (he's convinced they are the single best headphones in the world, and nothing else is worth buying) has them. Kinda surprising, woulden't think $30 headphones can keep up with his IEMs.post #8134 of 113591/19/13 at 2:23pm
Saw someone in the mall today with UE6000s, stopped them and got into a conversation. Oddly enough we sat down and had lunch, talked about nothing but our own headphones, at the time I had my V-Moda LP2s with me, so we both let each other test the others out. And man did I like the UE6000s, after today I am seriously considering making them my next $150+ purchase.post #8135 of 113591/19/13 at 3:22pmpost #8136 of 113591/19/13 at 3:32pmpost #8137 of 113591/19/13 at 3:32pm
Saw a pair of Ultrasone DJ1 Pro's yesterday on the NYC subway.
They looked far better in person then I thought they would. They look so...... cheap..... in the pictures but in RL they look really really nice.post #8138 of 113591/19/13 at 5:29pmpost #8139 of 113591/19/13 at 5:33pm
Here in Honduras EVERYBODY uses beats. I saw like 5 today just by going to the mall. People here are convinced that they are the best headphones and the only person I know who doesn´t think that way only knows about the ATH-M50s and sennhieserpost #8140 of 113591/19/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
Beats are pretty common here as well in BC, Canada. Usually when I'm out and about I either see a) Beats, or b) 5 dollar IEM's.post #8141 of 113591/19/13 at 6:46pmpost #8142 of 113591/19/13 at 7:42pmpost #8143 of 113591/19/13 at 8:36pm
I really like mine, they are indeed a very bassy headphone, but using the EQ settings from my iPod gives them alot of potential. I believe the $200 price tag was well worth it, I also really like the customization options, and the fact that their cables are un-beatable.post #8144 of 113591/20/13 at 4:33amI was on my way to be relinquished an M50 LE. In a subway train where 80% wear the white Galaxy earphones and 19% don't wear any, appears this one:
Eep! cellphone couldn't catch it well but those are ATH-M50.
I wish I could position myself to show the rest of the "white earphone" people.
Edited by Phoenix Jackson - 1/20/13 at 7:28am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Band Name Game II 37 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 Mint 500€ 50 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › 65watt amp + Max 18watt speakers OK? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Civilian 6n2+fu32 tube headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for decent Earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)