White Focal Spirit One on the Clarkson line, Friday 4:40 ish, Perth
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 540post #8086 of 118991/13/13 at 5:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8087 of 118991/13/13 at 7:09pmpost #8088 of 118991/13/13 at 7:18pm
My housemate came back from holidays. Out of 6 of them, one has a pair of Sony wireless thing, one has a pair of Beats Studios, 1 pair of Beats Solo HDs, and 2 pairs of Beats Solo fakes. The final guy uses iBuds.post #8089 of 118991/13/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Where do you go to college? I am JEALOUS.post #8090 of 118991/13/13 at 7:24pmpost #8091 of 118991/13/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I wonder if there is a correlation between beats users in universities and the rank of the university, I assume the harder the university, the less people stupid enough to spend money on overpriced stuff and go with alternatives or stick with stock earpods
A colleague of mine is probably the only beats studio user in my faculty but we have mandatory co-op so any headphone is basically affordable as a self present and my best friend has the solo HD, I give him enough **** about it lolpost #8092 of 118991/14/13 at 9:41am
Must be karma, all I saw today were Beats and Bose headphones. Though it may have something to do with my classes being in arts buildings today. I did see one guy with a pair of on-ears plugged into an E17 though.post #8093 of 118991/14/13 at 11:28am
Quite the day for headphone sightings.
A900 (I know, right?)
And your assortments of Sol Republic, Beats, etc.
Edited by viralcow - 1/14/13 at 12:19pmpost #8094 of 118991/14/13 at 7:54pm
I have no idea what model they are, but over the last month Ive seen at least 40 or 50 pairs of the exact same white Sony brand on-ear headphones. Amazes me.
Other than that few pairs of Beats Studios.
Saw someone walking around town with some HD598s
Another person in a Starbucks with some Grado SR125i. I sat down and talked to him about them for awhile, told him about this site, maybe he will sign up.post #8095 of 118991/14/13 at 10:11pmQuote:
ZX100post #8096 of 118991/15/13 at 1:03ampost #8097 of 118991/15/13 at 1:49amQuote:
They cost $35 but sound like they should cost $80-$90. It's the price-performance ratio that people (me included) are raving about :)post #8098 of 118991/15/13 at 6:16amQuote:
They are really fun to listen to and good with a lot of music. They are still one of my favorites, and I own multiple headphonespost #8099 of 118991/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
I wouldn't go that far. The $80-90 range has some heavy hitters in it, the CAL, TBSE/DJ100 sound much better than the Porta Pros, imo.post #8100 of 118991/15/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Agreed - they're a great price/performance package and a lot of fun, but they don't have the resolution or refinement of a more expensive headphone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Schiit Owners Unite 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › [PROBLEMS] V-Moda M100 + Asus Xonar DGX 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Computer Audiophile Set Up 3 minutes ago
- › What do you call this component in the headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2