White Focal Spirit One on the Clarkson line, Friday 4:40 ish, Perth
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 540post #8086 of 120431/13/13 at 5:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8087 of 120431/13/13 at 7:09pmpost #8088 of 120431/13/13 at 7:18pm
My housemate came back from holidays. Out of 6 of them, one has a pair of Sony wireless thing, one has a pair of Beats Studios, 1 pair of Beats Solo HDs, and 2 pairs of Beats Solo fakes. The final guy uses iBuds.post #8089 of 120431/13/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Where do you go to college? I am JEALOUS.post #8090 of 120431/13/13 at 7:24pmpost #8091 of 120431/13/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I wonder if there is a correlation between beats users in universities and the rank of the university, I assume the harder the university, the less people stupid enough to spend money on overpriced stuff and go with alternatives or stick with stock earpods
A colleague of mine is probably the only beats studio user in my faculty but we have mandatory co-op so any headphone is basically affordable as a self present and my best friend has the solo HD, I give him enough **** about it lolpost #8092 of 120431/14/13 at 9:41am
Must be karma, all I saw today were Beats and Bose headphones. Though it may have something to do with my classes being in arts buildings today. I did see one guy with a pair of on-ears plugged into an E17 though.post #8093 of 120431/14/13 at 11:28am
Quite the day for headphone sightings.
A900 (I know, right?)
And your assortments of Sol Republic, Beats, etc.
Edited by viralcow - 1/14/13 at 12:19pmpost #8094 of 120431/14/13 at 7:54pm
I have no idea what model they are, but over the last month Ive seen at least 40 or 50 pairs of the exact same white Sony brand on-ear headphones. Amazes me.
Other than that few pairs of Beats Studios.
Saw someone walking around town with some HD598s
Another person in a Starbucks with some Grado SR125i. I sat down and talked to him about them for awhile, told him about this site, maybe he will sign up.post #8095 of 120431/14/13 at 10:11pmQuote:
ZX100post #8096 of 120431/15/13 at 1:03ampost #8097 of 120431/15/13 at 1:49amQuote:
They cost $35 but sound like they should cost $80-$90. It's the price-performance ratio that people (me included) are raving about :)post #8098 of 120431/15/13 at 6:16amQuote:
They are really fun to listen to and good with a lot of music. They are still one of my favorites, and I own multiple headphonespost #8099 of 120431/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
I wouldn't go that far. The $80-90 range has some heavy hitters in it, the CAL, TBSE/DJ100 sound much better than the Porta Pros, imo.post #8100 of 120431/15/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Agreed - they're a great price/performance package and a lot of fun, but they don't have the resolution or refinement of a more expensive headphone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 4 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › Tobias Audio Bazaar! (Audiofly, FAD, Hippo, LH Labs, Xiaomi,... 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 3 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2