White Focal Spirit One on the Clarkson line, Friday 4:40 ish, Perth
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 540post #8086 of 108571/13/13 at 5:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8087 of 108571/13/13 at 7:09pmpost #8088 of 108571/13/13 at 7:18pm
My housemate came back from holidays. Out of 6 of them, one has a pair of Sony wireless thing, one has a pair of Beats Studios, 1 pair of Beats Solo HDs, and 2 pairs of Beats Solo fakes. The final guy uses iBuds.post #8089 of 108571/13/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Where do you go to college? I am JEALOUS.post #8090 of 108571/13/13 at 7:24pmpost #8091 of 108571/13/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I wonder if there is a correlation between beats users in universities and the rank of the university, I assume the harder the university, the less people stupid enough to spend money on overpriced stuff and go with alternatives or stick with stock earpods
A colleague of mine is probably the only beats studio user in my faculty but we have mandatory co-op so any headphone is basically affordable as a self present and my best friend has the solo HD, I give him enough **** about it lolpost #8092 of 108571/14/13 at 9:41am
Must be karma, all I saw today were Beats and Bose headphones. Though it may have something to do with my classes being in arts buildings today. I did see one guy with a pair of on-ears plugged into an E17 though.post #8093 of 108571/14/13 at 11:28am
Quite the day for headphone sightings.
A900 (I know, right?)
And your assortments of Sol Republic, Beats, etc.
Edited by viralcow - 1/14/13 at 12:19pmpost #8094 of 108571/14/13 at 7:54pm
I have no idea what model they are, but over the last month Ive seen at least 40 or 50 pairs of the exact same white Sony brand on-ear headphones. Amazes me.
Other than that few pairs of Beats Studios.
Saw someone walking around town with some HD598s
Another person in a Starbucks with some Grado SR125i. I sat down and talked to him about them for awhile, told him about this site, maybe he will sign up.post #8095 of 108571/14/13 at 10:11pmQuote:
ZX100post #8096 of 108571/15/13 at 1:03ampost #8097 of 108571/15/13 at 1:49amQuote:
They cost $35 but sound like they should cost $80-$90. It's the price-performance ratio that people (me included) are raving about :)post #8098 of 108571/15/13 at 6:16amQuote:
They are really fun to listen to and good with a lot of music. They are still one of my favorites, and I own multiple headphonespost #8099 of 108571/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
I wouldn't go that far. The $80-90 range has some heavy hitters in it, the CAL, TBSE/DJ100 sound much better than the Porta Pros, imo.post #8100 of 108571/15/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Agreed - they're a great price/performance package and a lot of fun, but they don't have the resolution or refinement of a more expensive headphone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › In the market for new over-ear, closed and portable headphones... 1 minute ago
- › Computer speakers 2.1 setup around 100$ 2 minutes ago
- › IC Sextett, Grado SR80 3 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Martin Logan Mikros 90 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude