White Focal Spirit One on the Clarkson line, Friday 4:40 ish, Perth
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 540post #8086 of 110591/13/13 at 5:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8087 of 110591/13/13 at 7:09pmpost #8088 of 110591/13/13 at 7:18pm
My housemate came back from holidays. Out of 6 of them, one has a pair of Sony wireless thing, one has a pair of Beats Studios, 1 pair of Beats Solo HDs, and 2 pairs of Beats Solo fakes. The final guy uses iBuds.post #8089 of 110591/13/13 at 7:19pmQuote:
Where do you go to college? I am JEALOUS.post #8090 of 110591/13/13 at 7:24pmpost #8091 of 110591/13/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I wonder if there is a correlation between beats users in universities and the rank of the university, I assume the harder the university, the less people stupid enough to spend money on overpriced stuff and go with alternatives or stick with stock earpods
A colleague of mine is probably the only beats studio user in my faculty but we have mandatory co-op so any headphone is basically affordable as a self present and my best friend has the solo HD, I give him enough **** about it lolpost #8092 of 110591/14/13 at 9:41am
Must be karma, all I saw today were Beats and Bose headphones. Though it may have something to do with my classes being in arts buildings today. I did see one guy with a pair of on-ears plugged into an E17 though.post #8093 of 110591/14/13 at 11:28am
Quite the day for headphone sightings.
A900 (I know, right?)
And your assortments of Sol Republic, Beats, etc.
Edited by viralcow - 1/14/13 at 12:19pmpost #8094 of 110591/14/13 at 7:54pm
I have no idea what model they are, but over the last month Ive seen at least 40 or 50 pairs of the exact same white Sony brand on-ear headphones. Amazes me.
Other than that few pairs of Beats Studios.
Saw someone walking around town with some HD598s
Another person in a Starbucks with some Grado SR125i. I sat down and talked to him about them for awhile, told him about this site, maybe he will sign up.post #8095 of 110591/14/13 at 10:11pmQuote:
ZX100post #8096 of 110591/15/13 at 1:03ampost #8097 of 110591/15/13 at 1:49amQuote:
They cost $35 but sound like they should cost $80-$90. It's the price-performance ratio that people (me included) are raving about :)post #8098 of 110591/15/13 at 6:16amQuote:
They are really fun to listen to and good with a lot of music. They are still one of my favorites, and I own multiple headphonespost #8099 of 110591/15/13 at 9:21amQuote:
I wouldn't go that far. The $80-90 range has some heavy hitters in it, the CAL, TBSE/DJ100 sound much better than the Porta Pros, imo.post #8100 of 110591/15/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Agreed - they're a great price/performance package and a lot of fun, but they don't have the resolution or refinement of a more expensive headphone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Beats Studios 2013 VS Audio Technica ATH M50 3 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC upgrade over the STX 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Credibility 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › fitear f111 shipping to uk 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude