Yeah. I had him google them-he said that they were too big to carry around with his Galaxy S3-LMAO. He didn't understand the concept of an amp. Nor the idea of music beyond MP3s. He didn't know what a bitrate was. I could not stop laughing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 538post #8056 of 121341/9/13 at 3:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8057 of 121341/9/13 at 3:25pmpost #8058 of 121341/9/13 at 3:29pmpost #8059 of 121341/9/13 at 3:46pm
Smartphones are getting way too big these days. At least girls have purses and handbags. We guys have to stuff them in our tiny pockets...post #8060 of 121341/9/13 at 7:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by moses667
It isn't terribly unusual... my parents style themselves audiophiles and have pretty good high-end speaker setups, but don't know much about headphones. What I found most amusing was that my dad (a physicist) didn't consider that any headphone couldn't run equally well from any headphone jack (600 ohm!). So my mom didn't like the headphones straight from her iPhone and put them in the drawer without a second thought. Given that she'd been asking for a decent set of closed headphones to use at work, I was sorta stunned to find she had exactly that. Now I just have to find a little portable amp for her. Maybe a CmoyBB if she doesn't turn up her nose at it being in an Altoids tin. Maybe if I tell her it'll keep it from being stolen off her desk...
or just get her a CAL! and trade it for the Beyers -= profit :Ppost #8061 of 121341/9/13 at 7:46pm
Just saw my favorite audio store preparing to burn in the IE 800s..Quote:
What did he say?post #8062 of 121341/9/13 at 8:41pmQuote:post #8063 of 121341/9/13 at 11:12pmpost #8064 of 121341/9/13 at 11:26pmpost #8065 of 121341/10/13 at 4:52amQuote:
I'm an art student and take offence to this! hehe. Nothing wrong with pointing out good brush stroke quality or pointing out feelings that radiate from a piece and speak to you.post #8066 of 121341/10/13 at 7:17ampost #8067 of 121341/10/13 at 8:02amQuote:
A few years ago I used to be an art student. The post was tongue-in-cheek, and only reflected my own past impressionable self. No ill feelings were intendedpost #8068 of 121341/10/13 at 8:59ampost #8069 of 121341/10/13 at 10:09ampost #8070 of 121341/10/13 at 10:34amQuote:
hehe I was just starting trouble ^_~. I agree many of my fellow art students are kinda just how you described !
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Objectivists board room 36 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Ref1 Too w Gold Silver Cable - UNUSED 1 minute ago
- › New ALO Rx - IEM only - Portable Amplifier Impressions and... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 9 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 10 minutes ago
- › How To: Process High Resolution Music Files 11 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)