Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 535
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8012 of 1218212/31/12 at 10:41pm
Only good headphones at my school besides my own are my friend's custom V-moda LP2's.
*edit* I'm new to Head-Fi, I'm already enjoying this.
Edited by AudioScream - 1/1/13 at 1:50ampost #8013 of 121821/2/13 at 7:09ampost #8014 of 121821/2/13 at 12:02pmpost #8015 of 121821/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Walk up to him and offer him a nice glass of Kool-aid.post #8016 of 121821/2/13 at 7:33pmpost #8017 of 121821/2/13 at 7:34pmpost #8018 of 121821/2/13 at 8:13pm
Sadly I have no "interesting sights" to report
From the time I've been aware of this thread (many months ago) I haven't seen anybody on the street with any decent headphones really worth mentioning. Only Beats (of course).
In the gym I go to there's one guy who has some $20 Sony on-ears (ha!) and another with Skullcandy Hesh. That's about it. Everybody else uses earbuds so who knows.post #8019 of 121821/3/13 at 2:27ampost #8020 of 121821/3/13 at 5:10amQuote:
It was a joke.post #8021 of 121821/3/13 at 9:53ampost #8022 of 121821/3/13 at 10:22ampost #8023 of 121821/4/13 at 10:56ampost #8024 of 121821/4/13 at 12:46pmpost #8025 of 121821/4/13 at 5:51pm
Saw Sony MDR-ZX300/Ns at the mall yesterday, specs say it "resists high power output up to 1,000mW" What does that even mean? It "limits" the power?
Nice to see people "wisening up" to better gear.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 20 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 30 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 38 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2