Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 535
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8012 of 1231112/31/12 at 10:41pm
Only good headphones at my school besides my own are my friend's custom V-moda LP2's.
*edit* I'm new to Head-Fi, I'm already enjoying this.
Edited by AudioScream - 1/1/13 at 1:50ampost #8013 of 123111/2/13 at 7:09ampost #8014 of 123111/2/13 at 12:02pmpost #8015 of 123111/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Walk up to him and offer him a nice glass of Kool-aid.post #8016 of 123111/2/13 at 7:33pmpost #8017 of 123111/2/13 at 7:34pmpost #8018 of 123111/2/13 at 8:13pm
Sadly I have no "interesting sights" to report
From the time I've been aware of this thread (many months ago) I haven't seen anybody on the street with any decent headphones really worth mentioning. Only Beats (of course).
In the gym I go to there's one guy who has some $20 Sony on-ears (ha!) and another with Skullcandy Hesh. That's about it. Everybody else uses earbuds so who knows.post #8019 of 123111/3/13 at 2:27ampost #8020 of 123111/3/13 at 5:10amQuote:
It was a joke.post #8021 of 123111/3/13 at 9:53ampost #8022 of 123111/3/13 at 10:22ampost #8023 of 123111/4/13 at 10:56ampost #8024 of 123111/4/13 at 12:46pmpost #8025 of 123111/4/13 at 5:51pm
Saw Sony MDR-ZX300/Ns at the mall yesterday, specs say it "resists high power output up to 1,000mW" What does that even mean? It "limits" the power?
Nice to see people "wisening up" to better gear.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 seconds ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 7 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 19 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 28 seconds ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 37 seconds ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › knife-fi? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › FS: AKG K7XX and Ultrasone Performance 840 and Hifiman HE adapter 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...