Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 535
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8012 of 1235012/31/12 at 10:41pm
Only good headphones at my school besides my own are my friend's custom V-moda LP2's.
*edit* I'm new to Head-Fi, I'm already enjoying this.
Edited by AudioScream - 1/1/13 at 1:50ampost #8013 of 123501/2/13 at 7:09ampost #8014 of 123501/2/13 at 12:02pmpost #8015 of 123501/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Walk up to him and offer him a nice glass of Kool-aid.post #8016 of 123501/2/13 at 7:33pmpost #8017 of 123501/2/13 at 7:34pmpost #8018 of 123501/2/13 at 8:13pm
Sadly I have no "interesting sights" to report
From the time I've been aware of this thread (many months ago) I haven't seen anybody on the street with any decent headphones really worth mentioning. Only Beats (of course).
In the gym I go to there's one guy who has some $20 Sony on-ears (ha!) and another with Skullcandy Hesh. That's about it. Everybody else uses earbuds so who knows.post #8019 of 123501/3/13 at 2:27ampost #8020 of 123501/3/13 at 5:10amQuote:
It was a joke.post #8021 of 123501/3/13 at 9:53ampost #8022 of 123501/3/13 at 10:22ampost #8023 of 123501/4/13 at 10:56ampost #8024 of 123501/4/13 at 12:46pmpost #8025 of 123501/4/13 at 5:51pm
Saw Sony MDR-ZX300/Ns at the mall yesterday, specs say it "resists high power output up to 1,000mW" What does that even mean? It "limits" the power?
Nice to see people "wisening up" to better gear.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget dual mono... 2 minutes ago
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 9 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid) 9 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 10 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear