Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 535
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8012 of 1213412/31/12 at 10:41pm
Only good headphones at my school besides my own are my friend's custom V-moda LP2's.
*edit* I'm new to Head-Fi, I'm already enjoying this.
Edited by AudioScream - 1/1/13 at 1:50ampost #8013 of 121341/2/13 at 7:09ampost #8014 of 121341/2/13 at 12:02pmpost #8015 of 121341/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Walk up to him and offer him a nice glass of Kool-aid.post #8016 of 121341/2/13 at 7:33pmpost #8017 of 121341/2/13 at 7:34pmpost #8018 of 121341/2/13 at 8:13pm
Sadly I have no "interesting sights" to report
From the time I've been aware of this thread (many months ago) I haven't seen anybody on the street with any decent headphones really worth mentioning. Only Beats (of course).
In the gym I go to there's one guy who has some $20 Sony on-ears (ha!) and another with Skullcandy Hesh. That's about it. Everybody else uses earbuds so who knows.post #8019 of 121341/3/13 at 2:27ampost #8020 of 121341/3/13 at 5:10amQuote:
It was a joke.post #8021 of 121341/3/13 at 9:53ampost #8022 of 121341/3/13 at 10:22ampost #8023 of 121341/4/13 at 10:56ampost #8024 of 121341/4/13 at 12:46pmpost #8025 of 121341/4/13 at 5:51pm
Saw Sony MDR-ZX300/Ns at the mall yesterday, specs say it "resists high power output up to 1,000mW" What does that even mean? It "limits" the power?
Nice to see people "wisening up" to better gear.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › High End Headphone Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NuPrime DAC-10H - Desktop DAC and Headphone Amp 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 7 minutes ago
- › Need help finding an amp or an amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD 598. 8 minutes ago
- › Ottawa Regional meet - September 2015 - respond here 9 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)