Saw a 40something suit with a Sansa Clip+ and a pair of Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 533post #7981 of 1218112/19/12 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 1218112/19/12 at 4:15pmpost #7983 of 1218112/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #7984 of 1218112/20/12 at 12:11am
Art students are very impressionable and easily wow'd.
"Just look at those brush strokes!"
"I love the way he captured the mood!"
Now just add the sentence "It's the perfect balance of sound and design - it said so on the box!"post #7985 of 1218112/20/12 at 4:33am
Don't get your hopes up, they were only 6th graders. :PQuote:
Just a middle school art class, but they are easily wow'd with the headphones.
The part where they actually act like fools is that when I tell them about a headphone they might like they're too stubborn to listen to any alternative other than the beats and still get the beats.
About 10 at my school have beats, 6 people with stock buds, and 1 person wearing skullcandys.
Edited by mistarobotics - 12/20/12 at 4:36ampost #7986 of 1218112/20/12 at 6:51ampost #7987 of 1218112/20/12 at 7:34am
Ah - well then, I'm not so worried. I cannot tell you the last time I worried about the opinions of 6th graders - probably, when I was in 6th grade.
If these were college art students it might be more worrisome. But even then - I tend to worry about my own decisions, more than other peoples.post #7988 of 1218112/20/12 at 4:18pmpost #7989 of 1218112/20/12 at 5:53pmpost #7990 of 1218112/20/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
But the white K551s look even better, too bad they have a 3 foot cable with the stupid phone control for iSlavespost #7991 of 1218112/21/12 at 2:50pmpost #7992 of 1218112/21/12 at 8:52pmpost #7993 of 1218112/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7994 of 1218112/22/12 at 4:27ampost #7995 of 1218112/22/12 at 11:51am
Haha, no problem. I wasn't trying to ruin your day or sumthing..
I did see lots of unidentifiable (probably generic) headphones this last month. Mostly Pioneer and Philips. And some phone company called My|Phone suddenly came up with an iPod Classic-looking phone that sported some cool full-sized headphones. Haven't tried them though.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 12/22/12 at 11:54am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 21 seconds ago
- › FS: AKG Q 701 Black 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1plus2 (1+2 Hybrid IEM) With Tralucent Silver &... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-C300 Urban Raver Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 6 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2