Saw a 40something suit with a Sansa Clip+ and a pair of Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 533post #7981 of 1238612/19/12 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 1238612/19/12 at 4:15pmpost #7983 of 1238612/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #7984 of 1238612/20/12 at 12:11am
Art students are very impressionable and easily wow'd.
"Just look at those brush strokes!"
"I love the way he captured the mood!"
Now just add the sentence "It's the perfect balance of sound and design - it said so on the box!"post #7985 of 1238612/20/12 at 4:33am
Don't get your hopes up, they were only 6th graders. :PQuote:
Just a middle school art class, but they are easily wow'd with the headphones.
The part where they actually act like fools is that when I tell them about a headphone they might like they're too stubborn to listen to any alternative other than the beats and still get the beats.
About 10 at my school have beats, 6 people with stock buds, and 1 person wearing skullcandys.
Edited by mistarobotics - 12/20/12 at 4:36ampost #7986 of 1238612/20/12 at 6:51ampost #7987 of 1238612/20/12 at 7:34am
Ah - well then, I'm not so worried. I cannot tell you the last time I worried about the opinions of 6th graders - probably, when I was in 6th grade.
If these were college art students it might be more worrisome. But even then - I tend to worry about my own decisions, more than other peoples.post #7988 of 1238612/20/12 at 4:18pmpost #7989 of 1238612/20/12 at 5:53pmpost #7990 of 1238612/20/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
But the white K551s look even better, too bad they have a 3 foot cable with the stupid phone control for iSlavespost #7991 of 1238612/21/12 at 2:50pmpost #7992 of 1238612/21/12 at 8:52pmpost #7993 of 1238612/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7994 of 1238612/22/12 at 4:27ampost #7995 of 1238612/22/12 at 11:51am
Haha, no problem. I wasn't trying to ruin your day or sumthing..
I did see lots of unidentifiable (probably generic) headphones this last month. Mostly Pioneer and Philips. And some phone company called My|Phone suddenly came up with an iPod Classic-looking phone that sported some cool full-sized headphones. Haven't tried them though.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 12/22/12 at 11:54am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Grado Fan Club! 13 seconds ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 16 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 35 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 42 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 57 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue m2 (PM2) near new 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue m2 (pm2) near new 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear