Saw a 40something suit with a Sansa Clip+ and a pair of Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 533post #7981 of 1218012/19/12 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 1218012/19/12 at 4:15pmpost #7983 of 1218012/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #7984 of 1218012/20/12 at 12:11am
Art students are very impressionable and easily wow'd.
"Just look at those brush strokes!"
"I love the way he captured the mood!"
Now just add the sentence "It's the perfect balance of sound and design - it said so on the box!"post #7985 of 1218012/20/12 at 4:33am
Don't get your hopes up, they were only 6th graders. :PQuote:
Just a middle school art class, but they are easily wow'd with the headphones.
The part where they actually act like fools is that when I tell them about a headphone they might like they're too stubborn to listen to any alternative other than the beats and still get the beats.
About 10 at my school have beats, 6 people with stock buds, and 1 person wearing skullcandys.
Edited by mistarobotics - 12/20/12 at 4:36ampost #7986 of 1218012/20/12 at 6:51ampost #7987 of 1218012/20/12 at 7:34am
Ah - well then, I'm not so worried. I cannot tell you the last time I worried about the opinions of 6th graders - probably, when I was in 6th grade.
If these were college art students it might be more worrisome. But even then - I tend to worry about my own decisions, more than other peoples.post #7988 of 1218012/20/12 at 4:18pmpost #7989 of 1218012/20/12 at 5:53pmpost #7990 of 1218012/20/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
But the white K551s look even better, too bad they have a 3 foot cable with the stupid phone control for iSlavespost #7991 of 1218012/21/12 at 2:50pmpost #7992 of 1218012/21/12 at 8:52pmpost #7993 of 1218012/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7994 of 1218012/22/12 at 4:27ampost #7995 of 1218012/22/12 at 11:51am
Haha, no problem. I wasn't trying to ruin your day or sumthing..
I did see lots of unidentifiable (probably generic) headphones this last month. Mostly Pioneer and Philips. And some phone company called My|Phone suddenly came up with an iPod Classic-looking phone that sported some cool full-sized headphones. Haven't tried them though.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 12/22/12 at 11:54am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 16 seconds ago
- › Etymotic ER4PT, Fidue A83 or Shure SE425? 55 seconds ago
- › Direct Sound Sound Extreme Isolating Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › $500 headphone suggestion for electronic 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo Black - free registered shipping worldwide 10 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2