Saw a 40something suit with a Sansa Clip+ and a pair of Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 533post #7981 of 1213412/19/12 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 1213412/19/12 at 4:15pmpost #7983 of 1213412/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #7984 of 1213412/20/12 at 12:11am
Art students are very impressionable and easily wow'd.
"Just look at those brush strokes!"
"I love the way he captured the mood!"
Now just add the sentence "It's the perfect balance of sound and design - it said so on the box!"post #7985 of 1213412/20/12 at 4:33am
Don't get your hopes up, they were only 6th graders. :PQuote:
Just a middle school art class, but they are easily wow'd with the headphones.
The part where they actually act like fools is that when I tell them about a headphone they might like they're too stubborn to listen to any alternative other than the beats and still get the beats.
About 10 at my school have beats, 6 people with stock buds, and 1 person wearing skullcandys.
Edited by mistarobotics - 12/20/12 at 4:36ampost #7986 of 1213412/20/12 at 6:51ampost #7987 of 1213412/20/12 at 7:34am
Ah - well then, I'm not so worried. I cannot tell you the last time I worried about the opinions of 6th graders - probably, when I was in 6th grade.
If these were college art students it might be more worrisome. But even then - I tend to worry about my own decisions, more than other peoples.post #7988 of 1213412/20/12 at 4:18pmpost #7989 of 1213412/20/12 at 5:53pmpost #7990 of 1213412/20/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
But the white K551s look even better, too bad they have a 3 foot cable with the stupid phone control for iSlavespost #7991 of 1213412/21/12 at 2:50pmpost #7992 of 1213412/21/12 at 8:52pmpost #7993 of 1213412/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7994 of 1213412/22/12 at 4:27ampost #7995 of 1213412/22/12 at 11:51am
Haha, no problem. I wasn't trying to ruin your day or sumthing..
I did see lots of unidentifiable (probably generic) headphones this last month. Mostly Pioneer and Philips. And some phone company called My|Phone suddenly came up with an iPod Classic-looking phone that sported some cool full-sized headphones. Haven't tried them though.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 12/22/12 at 11:54am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 30 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 36 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › What is the best music player (software)? 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable gear 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Headphone amp Crayon CHA-1 , only 10.500USD...... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 7 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)