Saw a 40something suit with a Sansa Clip+ and a pair of Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 533post #7981 of 1231212/19/12 at 4:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 1231212/19/12 at 4:15pmpost #7983 of 1231212/19/12 at 4:20pmpost #7984 of 1231212/20/12 at 12:11am
Art students are very impressionable and easily wow'd.
"Just look at those brush strokes!"
"I love the way he captured the mood!"
Now just add the sentence "It's the perfect balance of sound and design - it said so on the box!"post #7985 of 1231212/20/12 at 4:33am
Don't get your hopes up, they were only 6th graders. :PQuote:
Just a middle school art class, but they are easily wow'd with the headphones.
The part where they actually act like fools is that when I tell them about a headphone they might like they're too stubborn to listen to any alternative other than the beats and still get the beats.
About 10 at my school have beats, 6 people with stock buds, and 1 person wearing skullcandys.
Edited by mistarobotics - 12/20/12 at 4:36ampost #7986 of 1231212/20/12 at 6:51ampost #7987 of 1231212/20/12 at 7:34am
Ah - well then, I'm not so worried. I cannot tell you the last time I worried about the opinions of 6th graders - probably, when I was in 6th grade.
If these were college art students it might be more worrisome. But even then - I tend to worry about my own decisions, more than other peoples.post #7988 of 1231212/20/12 at 4:18pmpost #7989 of 1231212/20/12 at 5:53pmpost #7990 of 1231212/20/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
But the white K551s look even better, too bad they have a 3 foot cable with the stupid phone control for iSlavespost #7991 of 1231212/21/12 at 2:50pmpost #7992 of 1231212/21/12 at 8:52pmpost #7993 of 1231212/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7994 of 1231212/22/12 at 4:27ampost #7995 of 1231212/22/12 at 11:51am
Haha, no problem. I wasn't trying to ruin your day or sumthing..
I did see lots of unidentifiable (probably generic) headphones this last month. Mostly Pioneer and Philips. And some phone company called My|Phone suddenly came up with an iPod Classic-looking phone that sported some cool full-sized headphones. Haven't tried them though.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 12/22/12 at 11:54am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › La Figaro 339 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Solid Core Copper Cable (FitEar pins) 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › FS: iBasso DX100 in mint condition + FREE 1-foot Norne Audio... 10 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Hiring Front End Engineer 11 minutes ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 11 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor Remastered Giveaway 12 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 13 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 14 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...