Saw the anniversary m50's in town today, i said 'nice cans' but the guy didn't seem to notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 532post #7966 of 1135512/18/12 at 12:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7967 of 1135512/18/12 at 1:57ampost #7968 of 1135512/18/12 at 2:00ampost #7969 of 1135512/18/12 at 5:50am
i thought this was pretty cool..
watching covert affairs (mostly for piper perabo) anyway they jumped on a plane together and auggie pops on his ps1000's! was awsome that grado made it mainstream.. i bet only head-fiers would notice it, but i did! haha..post #7970 of 1135512/18/12 at 6:51ampost #7971 of 1135512/18/12 at 9:25am
Today at college, when I walking back to my car I saw a kid with the new Sennheiser Momentum's. I gotta say, they seem much smaller in person, but still very stylish. A nice break from the Beat's and Skullcandy's that infest my campus.post #7972 of 1135512/18/12 at 2:35pm
Customer came into my place of work with a pair of Sony MDR V6's around his neck, another customer with a pair of Senn HD 280's. Saw a pair of Logitech UE 1 Pro's on the MUNI train on my way to work.post #7973 of 1135512/18/12 at 7:03pmpost #7974 of 1135512/18/12 at 7:08pm
All i see at my highschool are beats and of course when i walk in with M50's no one has heard of them and they all claim beats to be better with out actually hearing the sound quality of the M50's. Can you say bandwagon?post #7975 of 1135512/18/12 at 9:13pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster! (Yes, my wallet is already weeping)
In downtown Minneapolis in the past two months I've seen two pairs of Grado SR60i's, two ATH-M50s (one of the Grados and M50s were even on the same bus), I've seen a pair of the Philips Cityscape Downtowns in the skyways and some V-Moda M80s. A girl that catches the bus at my stop in the mornings to work suddenly started wearing some Sennheiser HD 202 II's very recently. Also, I swear I saw a guy wearing some UE iems (don't remember which ones) on the bus last week. I've seen a fair number of different Sennheisers over the past summer too (an HD558 and an HD598 for sure) when the weather was warm. Thankfully, I don't notice many Beats among the daily business-class commuters.
post #7976 of 1135512/18/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
During the majority of the first season, he's wearing RS1/2spost #7977 of 1135512/19/12 at 2:25ampost #7978 of 1135512/19/12 at 4:02am
Walking around Melbourne I am often surprised to see some very good headphones; some of which spring to mind were a set of Unique Melody Miracles, numerous sennheiser HD-25/HD555/HD280, Beyerdynamic dt1350/dt770pro, Shure 440/840/iem, Grado sr80i/60i and Alessandro Ms1. These sightings were not all on the same day but it is always nice to a good pair of headphones, I am also a little surprised that I have only seen one pair of M50's (at Crown Casino) given there recent popularity. I myself often walk around Melbourne with either my JH16pro's or my HD800 for which I do get some strange looks.post #7979 of 1135512/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
holy sh*t they have headphones in tasmania? it must be hard lugging a record player around as your portable rig =p..post #7980 of 1135512/19/12 at 4:18amQuote:
didn't get that one, but yeah, i was real amazed to see a <200 pair of cans.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audeze LCD3 Fazor, 4 months old 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Is this normal for an He-500? 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › RSA Intruder in Black Balanced / SE Amplifier / DAC Headphone AMP... 5 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)