Saw the anniversary m50's in town today, i said 'nice cans' but the guy didn't seem to notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 532post #7966 of 1130112/18/12 at 12:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7967 of 1130112/18/12 at 1:57ampost #7968 of 1130112/18/12 at 2:00ampost #7969 of 1130112/18/12 at 5:50am
i thought this was pretty cool..
watching covert affairs (mostly for piper perabo) anyway they jumped on a plane together and auggie pops on his ps1000's! was awsome that grado made it mainstream.. i bet only head-fiers would notice it, but i did! haha..post #7970 of 1130112/18/12 at 6:51ampost #7971 of 1130112/18/12 at 9:25am
Today at college, when I walking back to my car I saw a kid with the new Sennheiser Momentum's. I gotta say, they seem much smaller in person, but still very stylish. A nice break from the Beat's and Skullcandy's that infest my campus.post #7972 of 1130112/18/12 at 2:35pm
Customer came into my place of work with a pair of Sony MDR V6's around his neck, another customer with a pair of Senn HD 280's. Saw a pair of Logitech UE 1 Pro's on the MUNI train on my way to work.post #7973 of 1130112/18/12 at 7:03pmpost #7974 of 1130112/18/12 at 7:08pm
All i see at my highschool are beats and of course when i walk in with M50's no one has heard of them and they all claim beats to be better with out actually hearing the sound quality of the M50's. Can you say bandwagon?post #7975 of 1130112/18/12 at 9:13pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster! (Yes, my wallet is already weeping)
In downtown Minneapolis in the past two months I've seen two pairs of Grado SR60i's, two ATH-M50s (one of the Grados and M50s were even on the same bus), I've seen a pair of the Philips Cityscape Downtowns in the skyways and some V-Moda M80s. A girl that catches the bus at my stop in the mornings to work suddenly started wearing some Sennheiser HD 202 II's very recently. Also, I swear I saw a guy wearing some UE iems (don't remember which ones) on the bus last week. I've seen a fair number of different Sennheisers over the past summer too (an HD558 and an HD598 for sure) when the weather was warm. Thankfully, I don't notice many Beats among the daily business-class commuters.
post #7976 of 1130112/18/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
During the majority of the first season, he's wearing RS1/2spost #7977 of 1130112/19/12 at 2:25ampost #7978 of 1130112/19/12 at 4:02am
Walking around Melbourne I am often surprised to see some very good headphones; some of which spring to mind were a set of Unique Melody Miracles, numerous sennheiser HD-25/HD555/HD280, Beyerdynamic dt1350/dt770pro, Shure 440/840/iem, Grado sr80i/60i and Alessandro Ms1. These sightings were not all on the same day but it is always nice to a good pair of headphones, I am also a little surprised that I have only seen one pair of M50's (at Crown Casino) given there recent popularity. I myself often walk around Melbourne with either my JH16pro's or my HD800 for which I do get some strange looks.post #7979 of 1130112/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
holy sh*t they have headphones in tasmania? it must be hard lugging a record player around as your portable rig =p..post #7980 of 1130112/19/12 at 4:18amQuote:
didn't get that one, but yeah, i was real amazed to see a <200 pair of cans.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 54 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC PL50 Noise Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones (Blue) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)