Saw the anniversary m50's in town today, i said 'nice cans' but the guy didn't seem to notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 532post #7966 of 1190112/18/12 at 12:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7967 of 1190112/18/12 at 1:57ampost #7968 of 1190112/18/12 at 2:00ampost #7969 of 1190112/18/12 at 5:50am
i thought this was pretty cool..
watching covert affairs (mostly for piper perabo) anyway they jumped on a plane together and auggie pops on his ps1000's! was awsome that grado made it mainstream.. i bet only head-fiers would notice it, but i did! haha..post #7970 of 1190112/18/12 at 6:51ampost #7971 of 1190112/18/12 at 9:25am
Today at college, when I walking back to my car I saw a kid with the new Sennheiser Momentum's. I gotta say, they seem much smaller in person, but still very stylish. A nice break from the Beat's and Skullcandy's that infest my campus.post #7972 of 1190112/18/12 at 2:35pm
Customer came into my place of work with a pair of Sony MDR V6's around his neck, another customer with a pair of Senn HD 280's. Saw a pair of Logitech UE 1 Pro's on the MUNI train on my way to work.post #7973 of 1190112/18/12 at 7:03pmpost #7974 of 1190112/18/12 at 7:08pm
All i see at my highschool are beats and of course when i walk in with M50's no one has heard of them and they all claim beats to be better with out actually hearing the sound quality of the M50's. Can you say bandwagon?post #7975 of 1190112/18/12 at 9:13pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster! (Yes, my wallet is already weeping)
In downtown Minneapolis in the past two months I've seen two pairs of Grado SR60i's, two ATH-M50s (one of the Grados and M50s were even on the same bus), I've seen a pair of the Philips Cityscape Downtowns in the skyways and some V-Moda M80s. A girl that catches the bus at my stop in the mornings to work suddenly started wearing some Sennheiser HD 202 II's very recently. Also, I swear I saw a guy wearing some UE iems (don't remember which ones) on the bus last week. I've seen a fair number of different Sennheisers over the past summer too (an HD558 and an HD598 for sure) when the weather was warm. Thankfully, I don't notice many Beats among the daily business-class commuters.
post #7976 of 1190112/18/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
During the majority of the first season, he's wearing RS1/2spost #7977 of 1190112/19/12 at 2:25ampost #7978 of 1190112/19/12 at 4:02am
Walking around Melbourne I am often surprised to see some very good headphones; some of which spring to mind were a set of Unique Melody Miracles, numerous sennheiser HD-25/HD555/HD280, Beyerdynamic dt1350/dt770pro, Shure 440/840/iem, Grado sr80i/60i and Alessandro Ms1. These sightings were not all on the same day but it is always nice to a good pair of headphones, I am also a little surprised that I have only seen one pair of M50's (at Crown Casino) given there recent popularity. I myself often walk around Melbourne with either my JH16pro's or my HD800 for which I do get some strange looks.post #7979 of 1190112/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
holy sh*t they have headphones in tasmania? it must be hard lugging a record player around as your portable rig =p..post #7980 of 1190112/19/12 at 4:18amQuote:
didn't get that one, but yeah, i was real amazed to see a <200 pair of cans.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Three Word Story 12 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 29 seconds ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage headphone amplifier with op amp upgrade, like new 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new portable amp 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2