Saw the anniversary m50's in town today, i said 'nice cans' but the guy didn't seem to notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 532post #7966 of 1205712/18/12 at 12:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7967 of 1205712/18/12 at 1:57ampost #7968 of 1205712/18/12 at 2:00ampost #7969 of 1205712/18/12 at 5:50am
i thought this was pretty cool..
watching covert affairs (mostly for piper perabo) anyway they jumped on a plane together and auggie pops on his ps1000's! was awsome that grado made it mainstream.. i bet only head-fiers would notice it, but i did! haha..post #7970 of 1205712/18/12 at 6:51ampost #7971 of 1205712/18/12 at 9:25am
Today at college, when I walking back to my car I saw a kid with the new Sennheiser Momentum's. I gotta say, they seem much smaller in person, but still very stylish. A nice break from the Beat's and Skullcandy's that infest my campus.post #7972 of 1205712/18/12 at 2:35pm
Customer came into my place of work with a pair of Sony MDR V6's around his neck, another customer with a pair of Senn HD 280's. Saw a pair of Logitech UE 1 Pro's on the MUNI train on my way to work.post #7973 of 1205712/18/12 at 7:03pmpost #7974 of 1205712/18/12 at 7:08pm
All i see at my highschool are beats and of course when i walk in with M50's no one has heard of them and they all claim beats to be better with out actually hearing the sound quality of the M50's. Can you say bandwagon?post #7975 of 1205712/18/12 at 9:13pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster! (Yes, my wallet is already weeping)
In downtown Minneapolis in the past two months I've seen two pairs of Grado SR60i's, two ATH-M50s (one of the Grados and M50s were even on the same bus), I've seen a pair of the Philips Cityscape Downtowns in the skyways and some V-Moda M80s. A girl that catches the bus at my stop in the mornings to work suddenly started wearing some Sennheiser HD 202 II's very recently. Also, I swear I saw a guy wearing some UE iems (don't remember which ones) on the bus last week. I've seen a fair number of different Sennheisers over the past summer too (an HD558 and an HD598 for sure) when the weather was warm. Thankfully, I don't notice many Beats among the daily business-class commuters.
post #7976 of 1205712/18/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
During the majority of the first season, he's wearing RS1/2spost #7977 of 1205712/19/12 at 2:25ampost #7978 of 1205712/19/12 at 4:02am
Walking around Melbourne I am often surprised to see some very good headphones; some of which spring to mind were a set of Unique Melody Miracles, numerous sennheiser HD-25/HD555/HD280, Beyerdynamic dt1350/dt770pro, Shure 440/840/iem, Grado sr80i/60i and Alessandro Ms1. These sightings were not all on the same day but it is always nice to a good pair of headphones, I am also a little surprised that I have only seen one pair of M50's (at Crown Casino) given there recent popularity. I myself often walk around Melbourne with either my JH16pro's or my HD800 for which I do get some strange looks.post #7979 of 1205712/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
holy sh*t they have headphones in tasmania? it must be hard lugging a record player around as your portable rig =p..post #7980 of 1205712/19/12 at 4:18amQuote:
didn't get that one, but yeah, i was real amazed to see a <200 pair of cans.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Liverpool Football Club 5 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 13 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 2 minutes ago
- › Raleigh/Durham/Cary, NC, Saturday March 21, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › A Weird Thread...! 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 6 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2