Saw the anniversary m50's in town today, i said 'nice cans' but the guy didn't seem to notice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 532post #7966 of 1143512/18/12 at 12:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7967 of 1143512/18/12 at 1:57ampost #7968 of 1143512/18/12 at 2:00ampost #7969 of 1143512/18/12 at 5:50am
i thought this was pretty cool..
watching covert affairs (mostly for piper perabo) anyway they jumped on a plane together and auggie pops on his ps1000's! was awsome that grado made it mainstream.. i bet only head-fiers would notice it, but i did! haha..post #7970 of 1143512/18/12 at 6:51ampost #7971 of 1143512/18/12 at 9:25am
Today at college, when I walking back to my car I saw a kid with the new Sennheiser Momentum's. I gotta say, they seem much smaller in person, but still very stylish. A nice break from the Beat's and Skullcandy's that infest my campus.post #7972 of 1143512/18/12 at 2:35pm
Customer came into my place of work with a pair of Sony MDR V6's around his neck, another customer with a pair of Senn HD 280's. Saw a pair of Logitech UE 1 Pro's on the MUNI train on my way to work.post #7973 of 1143512/18/12 at 7:03pmpost #7974 of 1143512/18/12 at 7:08pm
All i see at my highschool are beats and of course when i walk in with M50's no one has heard of them and they all claim beats to be better with out actually hearing the sound quality of the M50's. Can you say bandwagon?post #7975 of 1143512/18/12 at 9:13pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster! (Yes, my wallet is already weeping)
In downtown Minneapolis in the past two months I've seen two pairs of Grado SR60i's, two ATH-M50s (one of the Grados and M50s were even on the same bus), I've seen a pair of the Philips Cityscape Downtowns in the skyways and some V-Moda M80s. A girl that catches the bus at my stop in the mornings to work suddenly started wearing some Sennheiser HD 202 II's very recently. Also, I swear I saw a guy wearing some UE iems (don't remember which ones) on the bus last week. I've seen a fair number of different Sennheisers over the past summer too (an HD558 and an HD598 for sure) when the weather was warm. Thankfully, I don't notice many Beats among the daily business-class commuters.
post #7976 of 1143512/18/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
During the majority of the first season, he's wearing RS1/2spost #7977 of 1143512/19/12 at 2:25ampost #7978 of 1143512/19/12 at 4:02am
Walking around Melbourne I am often surprised to see some very good headphones; some of which spring to mind were a set of Unique Melody Miracles, numerous sennheiser HD-25/HD555/HD280, Beyerdynamic dt1350/dt770pro, Shure 440/840/iem, Grado sr80i/60i and Alessandro Ms1. These sightings were not all on the same day but it is always nice to a good pair of headphones, I am also a little surprised that I have only seen one pair of M50's (at Crown Casino) given there recent popularity. I myself often walk around Melbourne with either my JH16pro's or my HD800 for which I do get some strange looks.post #7979 of 1143512/19/12 at 4:13amQuote:
holy sh*t they have headphones in tasmania? it must be hard lugging a record player around as your portable rig =p..post #7980 of 1143512/19/12 at 4:18amQuote:
didn't get that one, but yeah, i was real amazed to see a <200 pair of cans.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Can anyone recommend a good pair of head phones for less then $500... 32 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)