- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat headphones and I've heard many of the best flat headphones...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 518post #7756 of 1231111/13/12 at 6:32pmMusic video dude wearing M50's. Saw a gentlemen wearing some sony on ears this morning getting an expresso. Didn't get the model. (I don't bother to continue to note the beats I see in LA on a daily basis)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7757 of 1231111/14/12 at 12:13pmpost #7758 of 1231111/14/12 at 3:30pm
I saw a Grado-looking headphone today. It wasn't a Grado though since they had some major chrome pieces on the earcup (as opposed to wood).
I saw a few M50's too.post #7759 of 1231111/14/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
Could have been the SR 325ispost #7760 of 1231111/14/12 at 4:30pmpost #7761 of 1231111/14/12 at 7:02pm
It could have been. I was in a rush to get to class, so I didn't get a very good look at them.post #7762 of 1231111/14/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
Might have been a potential hardcore head-fier with some Magnums. Stalk him down again!post #7763 of 1231111/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #7764 of 1231111/15/12 at 12:22ampost #7765 of 1231111/15/12 at 5:40ampost #7766 of 1231111/15/12 at 7:13amThis past week i've seen white spirit ones, two p5's, a shure 440, marshall major, a monster inspiration and boatloads of beats/ibuds of course.
Also saw a guy with what seemed to be sony ex1000's otherwise 600'spost #7767 of 1231111/15/12 at 7:23am
Gentleman waiting on the platform for a blue line train as mine went by (too full due to delays) was wearing a pair of the new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros.
A shame he couldn't board - I'd have like to take a better look at them.
Also had a guy in my car wearing Sony V6'spost #7768 of 1231111/15/12 at 10:19am
There's one guy who has a pair of M50's and another who has the M50's big brother (didn't catch the model) at my school. I'll also be wearing some M50's when they get here Monday! Can't wait to give those Beats people a taste of good soundpost #7769 of 1231111/15/12 at 1:20pmpost #7770 of 1231111/15/12 at 3:49pm
I saw my first pair of M50s in public today, and then I remembered right when i was getting into quality audio I saw a DJ at a school event wearing M50s as well. Also saw some dumb kid wearing a gaming head set at school...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs? 40 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 3 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...