- 3 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 518post #7756 of 1130111/13/12 at 5:58pmNas wearing some Audio Technicas (I'm not too sure of the model, but it might be ATH-M50) it looks like.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7757 of 1130111/13/12 at 6:32pmMusic video dude wearing M50's. Saw a gentlemen wearing some sony on ears this morning getting an expresso. Didn't get the model. (I don't bother to continue to note the beats I see in LA on a daily basis)post #7758 of 1130111/14/12 at 12:13pmpost #7759 of 1130111/14/12 at 3:30pmpost #7760 of 1130111/14/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
Could have been the SR 325ispost #7761 of 1130111/14/12 at 4:30pmpost #7762 of 1130111/14/12 at 7:02pmpost #7763 of 1130111/14/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
Might have been a potential hardcore head-fier with some Magnums. Stalk him down again!post #7764 of 1130111/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #7765 of 1130111/15/12 at 12:22ampost #7766 of 1130111/15/12 at 5:40ampost #7767 of 1130111/15/12 at 7:13amThis past week i've seen white spirit ones, two p5's, a shure 440, marshall major, a monster inspiration and boatloads of beats/ibuds of course.
Also saw a guy with what seemed to be sony ex1000's otherwise 600'spost #7768 of 1130111/15/12 at 7:23am
Gentleman waiting on the platform for a blue line train as mine went by (too full due to delays) was wearing a pair of the new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros.
A shame he couldn't board - I'd have like to take a better look at them.
Also had a guy in my car wearing Sony V6'spost #7769 of 1130111/15/12 at 10:19am
There's one guy who has a pair of M50's and another who has the M50's big brother (didn't catch the model) at my school. I'll also be wearing some M50's when they get here Monday! Can't wait to give those Beats people a taste of good soundpost #7770 of 1130111/15/12 at 1:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › MHDT Havana DAC 7 seconds ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 7 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 16 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Highend Headphones Showroom Launch Party (UK) September 27th! 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones, not bright or fatiguing 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)