- 3 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 518post #7756 of 1204111/13/12 at 5:58pmNas wearing some Audio Technicas (I'm not too sure of the model, but it might be ATH-M50) it looks like.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7757 of 1204111/13/12 at 6:32pmMusic video dude wearing M50's. Saw a gentlemen wearing some sony on ears this morning getting an expresso. Didn't get the model. (I don't bother to continue to note the beats I see in LA on a daily basis)post #7758 of 1204111/14/12 at 12:13pmpost #7759 of 1204111/14/12 at 3:30pmpost #7760 of 1204111/14/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
Could have been the SR 325ispost #7761 of 1204111/14/12 at 4:30pmpost #7762 of 1204111/14/12 at 7:02pmpost #7763 of 1204111/14/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
Might have been a potential hardcore head-fier with some Magnums. Stalk him down again!post #7764 of 1204111/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #7765 of 1204111/15/12 at 12:22ampost #7766 of 1204111/15/12 at 5:40ampost #7767 of 1204111/15/12 at 7:13amThis past week i've seen white spirit ones, two p5's, a shure 440, marshall major, a monster inspiration and boatloads of beats/ibuds of course.
Also saw a guy with what seemed to be sony ex1000's otherwise 600'spost #7768 of 1204111/15/12 at 7:23am
Gentleman waiting on the platform for a blue line train as mine went by (too full due to delays) was wearing a pair of the new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros.
A shame he couldn't board - I'd have like to take a better look at them.
Also had a guy in my car wearing Sony V6'spost #7769 of 1204111/15/12 at 10:19am
There's one guy who has a pair of M50's and another who has the M50's big brother (didn't catch the model) at my school. I'll also be wearing some M50's when they get here Monday! Can't wait to give those Beats people a taste of good soundpost #7770 of 1204111/15/12 at 1:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Best Studio Headphones 12 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 13 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 52 seconds ago
- › Is a Fiio E11 enoguh for 300ohm headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › 0.25cm Vertere Acoustics D-Fi V2 USB Cable (USB Type A- to USB-micro) 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 4 minutes ago
- › Need help with a portable audio player 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 10 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2