- 3 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/8/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 518post #7756 of 1036711/13/12 at 5:58pmNas wearing some Audio Technicas (I'm not too sure of the model, but it might be ATH-M50) it looks like.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7757 of 1036711/13/12 at 6:32pmMusic video dude wearing M50's. Saw a gentlemen wearing some sony on ears this morning getting an expresso. Didn't get the model. (I don't bother to continue to note the beats I see in LA on a daily basis)post #7758 of 1036711/14/12 at 12:13pmpost #7759 of 1036711/14/12 at 3:30pmpost #7760 of 1036711/14/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
Could have been the SR 325ispost #7761 of 1036711/14/12 at 4:30pmpost #7762 of 1036711/14/12 at 7:02pmpost #7763 of 1036711/14/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
Might have been a potential hardcore head-fier with some Magnums. Stalk him down again!post #7764 of 1036711/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #7765 of 1036711/15/12 at 12:22ampost #7766 of 1036711/15/12 at 5:40ampost #7767 of 1036711/15/12 at 7:13amThis past week i've seen white spirit ones, two p5's, a shure 440, marshall major, a monster inspiration and boatloads of beats/ibuds of course.
Also saw a guy with what seemed to be sony ex1000's otherwise 600'spost #7768 of 1036711/15/12 at 7:23am
Gentleman waiting on the platform for a blue line train as mine went by (too full due to delays) was wearing a pair of the new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros.
A shame he couldn't board - I'd have like to take a better look at them.
Also had a guy in my car wearing Sony V6'spost #7769 of 1036711/15/12 at 10:19am
There's one guy who has a pair of M50's and another who has the M50's big brother (didn't catch the model) at my school. I'll also be wearing some M50's when they get here Monday! Can't wait to give those Beats people a taste of good soundpost #7770 of 1036711/15/12 at 1:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 14 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR 7560 right channel stopped working. 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for over-ear headphones around 150, being comfy is top... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi