- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
This is by far the best sub i ever head and i got a lot of boom for the buck, i built my own enclosure out of 1.25" thick pulp wood and building your own box out of scrap wood is alot better than a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 518post #7756 of 1230911/13/12 at 6:32pmMusic video dude wearing M50's. Saw a gentlemen wearing some sony on ears this morning getting an expresso. Didn't get the model. (I don't bother to continue to note the beats I see in LA on a daily basis)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7757 of 1230911/14/12 at 12:13pmpost #7758 of 1230911/14/12 at 3:30pm
I saw a Grado-looking headphone today. It wasn't a Grado though since they had some major chrome pieces on the earcup (as opposed to wood).
I saw a few M50's too.post #7759 of 1230911/14/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
Could have been the SR 325ispost #7760 of 1230911/14/12 at 4:30pmpost #7761 of 1230911/14/12 at 7:02pm
It could have been. I was in a rush to get to class, so I didn't get a very good look at them.post #7762 of 1230911/14/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
Might have been a potential hardcore head-fier with some Magnums. Stalk him down again!post #7763 of 1230911/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #7764 of 1230911/15/12 at 12:22ampost #7765 of 1230911/15/12 at 5:40ampost #7766 of 1230911/15/12 at 7:13amThis past week i've seen white spirit ones, two p5's, a shure 440, marshall major, a monster inspiration and boatloads of beats/ibuds of course.
Also saw a guy with what seemed to be sony ex1000's otherwise 600'spost #7767 of 1230911/15/12 at 7:23am
Gentleman waiting on the platform for a blue line train as mine went by (too full due to delays) was wearing a pair of the new Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros.
A shame he couldn't board - I'd have like to take a better look at them.
Also had a guy in my car wearing Sony V6'spost #7768 of 1230911/15/12 at 10:19am
There's one guy who has a pair of M50's and another who has the M50's big brother (didn't catch the model) at my school. I'll also be wearing some M50's when they get here Monday! Can't wait to give those Beats people a taste of good soundpost #7769 of 1230911/15/12 at 1:20pmpost #7770 of 1230911/15/12 at 3:49pm
I saw my first pair of M50s in public today, and then I remembered right when i was getting into quality audio I saw a DJ at a school event wearing M50s as well. Also saw some dumb kid wearing a gaming head set at school...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 33 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 41 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Car audio 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse