- 616 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 506post #7576 of 1231110/22/12 at 9:28pmGuy on the train with Vmoda crossfade lp's (or lp2's), and just saw some akg k518's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7577 of 1231110/22/12 at 11:20pmQuote:
Takstar Hi-2050/Technical Pro HPT-990?post #7578 of 1231110/22/12 at 11:27pm
Grrrrrr so close, yet so far away..... Good try, still very close. Man I should have stopped this guy. I'm starting to think he may have had some prototype or custom or something.... It for sure had a very smilar piece to the beyer, takstar, tech pro. but cup was different. It didn't have a grill like that.post #7579 of 1231110/23/12 at 1:35am
DT800?post #7580 of 1231110/23/12 at 1:57am
No but close. Ok so this was driving me crazy. I know it had black pads, black cups with a silver plate on the outside... Looking through images it has to be the t5p with leather pads.
Now im upset. I shlda pulled over and got that pic. Oh well.post #7581 of 1231110/23/12 at 3:06am
Moar IEMs for this week, no girl sightings though, specifically a Westone 4, Shure SE535, and a unknown CIEM. Demographics of those wearing them, 2 are at least office workers and 1 student(Se535).
Edited by firev1 - 10/23/12 at 5:13ampost #7582 of 1231110/23/12 at 4:39amQuote:
Sydney?post #7583 of 1231110/23/12 at 6:20amQuote:
I was in Gatecrasher Birmingham on Saturday. Every DJ had a HD25 varient. The main room was standard black, the indie lounge was the Adidas ones. :)post #7584 of 1231110/23/12 at 7:19am
Saw a guy wearing the new Phillips CitiScape Metro's (black with brown head pad) while on the blue line today. Pretty good looking in person.
Edited by liamstrain - 10/23/12 at 7:21ampost #7585 of 1231110/23/12 at 8:36am
My bro's got a pair of these, they sound quite good but i think they have a lot of bass bleed.
sounds excellent for over EQed heavy metal though.post #7586 of 1231110/23/12 at 9:18ampost #7587 of 1231110/23/12 at 9:21ampost #7588 of 1231110/24/12 at 4:21amQuote:I was unimpressed, they sounded very veiled to me.
Saw a pair of sennheiser px100's on a pensioner I cycled past.post #7589 of 1231110/24/12 at 7:52ampost #7590 of 1231110/24/12 at 7:59am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › Technics EAH-T700 - An Impressive High-End 2-Way Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...