- 616 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 506post #7576 of 1238610/22/12 at 9:28pmGuy on the train with Vmoda crossfade lp's (or lp2's), and just saw some akg k518's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7577 of 1238610/22/12 at 11:20pmQuote:
Takstar Hi-2050/Technical Pro HPT-990?post #7578 of 1238610/22/12 at 11:27pm
Grrrrrr so close, yet so far away..... Good try, still very close. Man I should have stopped this guy. I'm starting to think he may have had some prototype or custom or something.... It for sure had a very smilar piece to the beyer, takstar, tech pro. but cup was different. It didn't have a grill like that.post #7579 of 1238610/23/12 at 1:35am
DT800?post #7580 of 1238610/23/12 at 1:57am
No but close. Ok so this was driving me crazy. I know it had black pads, black cups with a silver plate on the outside... Looking through images it has to be the t5p with leather pads.
Now im upset. I shlda pulled over and got that pic. Oh well.post #7581 of 1238610/23/12 at 3:06am
Moar IEMs for this week, no girl sightings though, specifically a Westone 4, Shure SE535, and a unknown CIEM. Demographics of those wearing them, 2 are at least office workers and 1 student(Se535).
Edited by firev1 - 10/23/12 at 5:13ampost #7582 of 1238610/23/12 at 4:39amQuote:
Sydney?post #7583 of 1238610/23/12 at 6:20amQuote:
I was in Gatecrasher Birmingham on Saturday. Every DJ had a HD25 varient. The main room was standard black, the indie lounge was the Adidas ones. :)post #7584 of 1238610/23/12 at 7:19am
Saw a guy wearing the new Phillips CitiScape Metro's (black with brown head pad) while on the blue line today. Pretty good looking in person.
Edited by liamstrain - 10/23/12 at 7:21ampost #7585 of 1238610/23/12 at 8:36am
My bro's got a pair of these, they sound quite good but i think they have a lot of bass bleed.
sounds excellent for over EQed heavy metal though.post #7586 of 1238610/23/12 at 9:18ampost #7587 of 1238610/23/12 at 9:21ampost #7588 of 1238610/24/12 at 4:21amQuote:I was unimpressed, they sounded very veiled to me.
Saw a pair of sennheiser px100's on a pensioner I cycled past.post #7589 of 1238610/24/12 at 7:52ampost #7590 of 1238610/24/12 at 7:59am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 42 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 3 minutes ago
- › Computer/Dac playback superior to dedicated DAP playback 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon PLENUE M2 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 4 minutes ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 or Fiio e10k? 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear