- 616 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This review is from earphonia.com Re-posted on headfi to share to impressions http://earphonia.com/earphone-cables/effect-audio-iem-cable-thor-silver-ii-lightning-strikes As a lot of...
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 506post #7576 of 1234710/22/12 at 9:28pmGuy on the train with Vmoda crossfade lp's (or lp2's), and just saw some akg k518's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7577 of 1234710/22/12 at 11:20pmQuote:
Takstar Hi-2050/Technical Pro HPT-990?post #7578 of 1234710/22/12 at 11:27pm
Grrrrrr so close, yet so far away..... Good try, still very close. Man I should have stopped this guy. I'm starting to think he may have had some prototype or custom or something.... It for sure had a very smilar piece to the beyer, takstar, tech pro. but cup was different. It didn't have a grill like that.post #7579 of 1234710/23/12 at 1:35am
DT800?post #7580 of 1234710/23/12 at 1:57am
No but close. Ok so this was driving me crazy. I know it had black pads, black cups with a silver plate on the outside... Looking through images it has to be the t5p with leather pads.
Now im upset. I shlda pulled over and got that pic. Oh well.post #7581 of 1234710/23/12 at 3:06am
Moar IEMs for this week, no girl sightings though, specifically a Westone 4, Shure SE535, and a unknown CIEM. Demographics of those wearing them, 2 are at least office workers and 1 student(Se535).
Edited by firev1 - 10/23/12 at 5:13ampost #7582 of 1234710/23/12 at 4:39amQuote:
Sydney?post #7583 of 1234710/23/12 at 6:20amQuote:
I was in Gatecrasher Birmingham on Saturday. Every DJ had a HD25 varient. The main room was standard black, the indie lounge was the Adidas ones. :)post #7584 of 1234710/23/12 at 7:19am
Saw a guy wearing the new Phillips CitiScape Metro's (black with brown head pad) while on the blue line today. Pretty good looking in person.
Edited by liamstrain - 10/23/12 at 7:21ampost #7585 of 1234710/23/12 at 8:36am
My bro's got a pair of these, they sound quite good but i think they have a lot of bass bleed.
sounds excellent for over EQed heavy metal though.post #7586 of 1234710/23/12 at 9:18ampost #7587 of 1234710/23/12 at 9:21ampost #7588 of 1234710/24/12 at 4:21amQuote:I was unimpressed, they sounded very veiled to me.
Saw a pair of sennheiser px100's on a pensioner I cycled past.post #7589 of 1234710/24/12 at 7:52ampost #7590 of 1234710/24/12 at 7:59am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW Audio Technica Multiple BA IEM: ATH LS50,70,200,300,400 32 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 41 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 42 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 48 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › Bit Perfect Audio from Linux 3 minutes ago
- › Your suggestions about Utopia / Elear 3 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear