Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 504post #7546 of 1234710/19/12 at 6:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 1234710/19/12 at 6:43pmpost #7548 of 1234710/19/12 at 6:44pm
Well over the course of a couple weeks, at my school, I've seen some pretty random headphones... I've seen someone with a really beat up pair of Porta Pros, some random guy with Sony nc7s, a person with what i think were etymotic mc5s, and one of my friend who uses gaming headphones(they're some creative headphones which I can't seem to find on their website) to listen to music :P... the gaming headphones are really big too lol and stick out awkwardly. Suprisingly not that many beats users... just one of my friends with beat mixrs and some other guy who thinks he's cool because he has like beats detoxs or whatever the crap...post #7549 of 1234710/19/12 at 7:06pmpost #7550 of 1234710/19/12 at 7:10pmpost #7551 of 1234710/19/12 at 7:12pmpost #7552 of 1234710/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #7553 of 1234710/20/12 at 5:37ampost #7554 of 1234710/20/12 at 7:35ampost #7555 of 1234710/20/12 at 9:02ampost #7556 of 1234710/20/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Just something along the lines of "hey cool, what kind of headphones do you have there?" and the conversation evolves to "you mind if I take a pic for the forum I belong to?" Straight forward.... These guys thot it was cool. Maybe not everyone is as friendly but Im sure most are.
sounds potentially awkward haha. i guess if you can pull it off, more power to you! btw, those sony MDR ZX100's are not nearly as bad as the beats, i used to own a pair, they're listenable for the less than 20 you pay for them. also have pretty good build quality.post #7557 of 1234710/20/12 at 12:04pmMore 007 photo action in hollywood.......
Cant wait till I get something more exciting like a guy pushing a cart down the street listening to an Orpheus...lol.post #7558 of 1234710/20/12 at 2:36pmQuote:You're supposed to get excited when you see a new girl or boy you like, and then start asking them about themselves and not their headphones.Originally Posted by miceblue
I saw someone on a bus passing by wearing Sony headphones with red accents similar to the new MDR-1 headphone, but it had a folding/swivel? hinge mechanism. I was staring at them the whole time the bus passed by because I was so excited that I thought they were the new MDR-1, until I saw the folding/swivel hinge.
"I can't believe it! The whole time his eyes were on my cans."
Doot. I think I saw some Shure IEMs the other day, and got an instant boner.post #7559 of 1234710/20/12 at 2:53pmBBBS..... TMI...TMI......
Another budget portable on the glorious streets of hollywooooood.
See those little feet in that pic guys.... yes that is called a female... You might think Im crazy but y'all might find yourselves a purdy gal to run away with this way How do you think I met Mrs. Holliday?
Edited by Doc-holliday - 10/20/12 at 3:22pmpost #7560 of 1234710/21/12 at 5:19pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 second ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 1 second ago
- › roland ua m-10 31 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 45 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 1 minute ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 1 minute ago
- › Anticables - Speaker wire and Interconnects 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear