Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 504post #7546 of 1233110/19/12 at 6:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 1233110/19/12 at 6:43pmpost #7548 of 1233110/19/12 at 6:44pm
Well over the course of a couple weeks, at my school, I've seen some pretty random headphones... I've seen someone with a really beat up pair of Porta Pros, some random guy with Sony nc7s, a person with what i think were etymotic mc5s, and one of my friend who uses gaming headphones(they're some creative headphones which I can't seem to find on their website) to listen to music :P... the gaming headphones are really big too lol and stick out awkwardly. Suprisingly not that many beats users... just one of my friends with beat mixrs and some other guy who thinks he's cool because he has like beats detoxs or whatever the crap...post #7549 of 1233110/19/12 at 7:06pmpost #7550 of 1233110/19/12 at 7:10pmpost #7551 of 1233110/19/12 at 7:12pmpost #7552 of 1233110/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #7553 of 1233110/20/12 at 5:37ampost #7554 of 1233110/20/12 at 7:35ampost #7555 of 1233110/20/12 at 9:02ampost #7556 of 1233110/20/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Just something along the lines of "hey cool, what kind of headphones do you have there?" and the conversation evolves to "you mind if I take a pic for the forum I belong to?" Straight forward.... These guys thot it was cool. Maybe not everyone is as friendly but Im sure most are.
sounds potentially awkward haha. i guess if you can pull it off, more power to you! btw, those sony MDR ZX100's are not nearly as bad as the beats, i used to own a pair, they're listenable for the less than 20 you pay for them. also have pretty good build quality.post #7557 of 1233110/20/12 at 12:04pmMore 007 photo action in hollywood.......
Cant wait till I get something more exciting like a guy pushing a cart down the street listening to an Orpheus...lol.post #7558 of 1233110/20/12 at 2:36pmQuote:You're supposed to get excited when you see a new girl or boy you like, and then start asking them about themselves and not their headphones.Originally Posted by miceblue
I saw someone on a bus passing by wearing Sony headphones with red accents similar to the new MDR-1 headphone, but it had a folding/swivel? hinge mechanism. I was staring at them the whole time the bus passed by because I was so excited that I thought they were the new MDR-1, until I saw the folding/swivel hinge.
"I can't believe it! The whole time his eyes were on my cans."
Doot. I think I saw some Shure IEMs the other day, and got an instant boner.post #7559 of 1233110/20/12 at 2:53pmBBBS..... TMI...TMI......
Another budget portable on the glorious streets of hollywooooood.
See those little feet in that pic guys.... yes that is called a female... You might think Im crazy but y'all might find yourselves a purdy gal to run away with this way How do you think I met Mrs. Holliday?
Edited by Doc-holliday - 10/20/12 at 3:22pmpost #7560 of 1233110/21/12 at 5:19pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 25 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 31 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 41 seconds ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Looking for suggestion on wireless work/play headset 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Wanted ie800/K3003 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...