Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I had the privilege of giving a listen to these beauties through work, and let me tell you, I'm thankful for it. I'll go through the gamut on this and tell you about packaging, comfort, sound,...
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 504post #7546 of 1238610/19/12 at 6:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 1238610/19/12 at 6:43pmpost #7548 of 1238610/19/12 at 6:44pm
Well over the course of a couple weeks, at my school, I've seen some pretty random headphones... I've seen someone with a really beat up pair of Porta Pros, some random guy with Sony nc7s, a person with what i think were etymotic mc5s, and one of my friend who uses gaming headphones(they're some creative headphones which I can't seem to find on their website) to listen to music :P... the gaming headphones are really big too lol and stick out awkwardly. Suprisingly not that many beats users... just one of my friends with beat mixrs and some other guy who thinks he's cool because he has like beats detoxs or whatever the crap...post #7549 of 1238610/19/12 at 7:06pmpost #7550 of 1238610/19/12 at 7:10pmpost #7551 of 1238610/19/12 at 7:12pmpost #7552 of 1238610/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #7553 of 1238610/20/12 at 5:37ampost #7554 of 1238610/20/12 at 7:35ampost #7555 of 1238610/20/12 at 9:02ampost #7556 of 1238610/20/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Just something along the lines of "hey cool, what kind of headphones do you have there?" and the conversation evolves to "you mind if I take a pic for the forum I belong to?" Straight forward.... These guys thot it was cool. Maybe not everyone is as friendly but Im sure most are.
sounds potentially awkward haha. i guess if you can pull it off, more power to you! btw, those sony MDR ZX100's are not nearly as bad as the beats, i used to own a pair, they're listenable for the less than 20 you pay for them. also have pretty good build quality.post #7557 of 1238610/20/12 at 12:04pmMore 007 photo action in hollywood.......
Cant wait till I get something more exciting like a guy pushing a cart down the street listening to an Orpheus...lol.post #7558 of 1238610/20/12 at 2:36pmQuote:You're supposed to get excited when you see a new girl or boy you like, and then start asking them about themselves and not their headphones.Originally Posted by miceblue
I saw someone on a bus passing by wearing Sony headphones with red accents similar to the new MDR-1 headphone, but it had a folding/swivel? hinge mechanism. I was staring at them the whole time the bus passed by because I was so excited that I thought they were the new MDR-1, until I saw the folding/swivel hinge.
"I can't believe it! The whole time his eyes were on my cans."
Doot. I think I saw some Shure IEMs the other day, and got an instant boner.post #7559 of 1238610/20/12 at 2:53pmBBBS..... TMI...TMI......
Another budget portable on the glorious streets of hollywooooood.
See those little feet in that pic guys.... yes that is called a female... You might think Im crazy but y'all might find yourselves a purdy gal to run away with this way How do you think I met Mrs. Holliday?
Edited by Doc-holliday - 10/20/12 at 3:22pmpost #7560 of 1238610/21/12 at 5:19pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 53 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Hello, I'm new here. 4 minutes ago
- › good sounding Spotify device without breaking the bank 4 minutes ago
- › Optimal Linux Output --> Schiit DAC for music listening? 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by jasonwdonnelly
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear