Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 504post #7546 of 1231210/19/12 at 6:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 1231210/19/12 at 6:43pmpost #7548 of 1231210/19/12 at 6:44pm
Well over the course of a couple weeks, at my school, I've seen some pretty random headphones... I've seen someone with a really beat up pair of Porta Pros, some random guy with Sony nc7s, a person with what i think were etymotic mc5s, and one of my friend who uses gaming headphones(they're some creative headphones which I can't seem to find on their website) to listen to music :P... the gaming headphones are really big too lol and stick out awkwardly. Suprisingly not that many beats users... just one of my friends with beat mixrs and some other guy who thinks he's cool because he has like beats detoxs or whatever the crap...post #7549 of 1231210/19/12 at 7:06pmpost #7550 of 1231210/19/12 at 7:10pmpost #7551 of 1231210/19/12 at 7:12pmpost #7552 of 1231210/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #7553 of 1231210/20/12 at 5:37ampost #7554 of 1231210/20/12 at 7:35ampost #7555 of 1231210/20/12 at 9:02ampost #7556 of 1231210/20/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Just something along the lines of "hey cool, what kind of headphones do you have there?" and the conversation evolves to "you mind if I take a pic for the forum I belong to?" Straight forward.... These guys thot it was cool. Maybe not everyone is as friendly but Im sure most are.
sounds potentially awkward haha. i guess if you can pull it off, more power to you! btw, those sony MDR ZX100's are not nearly as bad as the beats, i used to own a pair, they're listenable for the less than 20 you pay for them. also have pretty good build quality.post #7557 of 1231210/20/12 at 12:04pmMore 007 photo action in hollywood.......
Cant wait till I get something more exciting like a guy pushing a cart down the street listening to an Orpheus...lol.post #7558 of 1231210/20/12 at 2:36pmQuote:You're supposed to get excited when you see a new girl or boy you like, and then start asking them about themselves and not their headphones.Originally Posted by miceblue
I saw someone on a bus passing by wearing Sony headphones with red accents similar to the new MDR-1 headphone, but it had a folding/swivel? hinge mechanism. I was staring at them the whole time the bus passed by because I was so excited that I thought they were the new MDR-1, until I saw the folding/swivel hinge.
"I can't believe it! The whole time his eyes were on my cans."
Doot. I think I saw some Shure IEMs the other day, and got an instant boner.post #7559 of 1231210/20/12 at 2:53pmBBBS..... TMI...TMI......
Another budget portable on the glorious streets of hollywooooood.
See those little feet in that pic guys.... yes that is called a female... You might think Im crazy but y'all might find yourselves a purdy gal to run away with this way How do you think I met Mrs. Holliday?
Edited by Doc-holliday - 10/20/12 at 3:22pmpost #7560 of 1231210/21/12 at 5:19pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 14 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 48 seconds ago
- › Best open-back headphone for movie and music? 1 minute ago
- › New iRiver AK70 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Considering Schiit 5 minutes ago
- › Any hope for browsing by Genre -> Album insead of Genre -> Song? 8 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP-100 "Tru-Fi Speakers Mod" from packdemon -... 8 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 9 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...