Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 504post #7546 of 1231110/19/12 at 6:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 1231110/19/12 at 6:43pmpost #7548 of 1231110/19/12 at 6:44pm
Well over the course of a couple weeks, at my school, I've seen some pretty random headphones... I've seen someone with a really beat up pair of Porta Pros, some random guy with Sony nc7s, a person with what i think were etymotic mc5s, and one of my friend who uses gaming headphones(they're some creative headphones which I can't seem to find on their website) to listen to music :P... the gaming headphones are really big too lol and stick out awkwardly. Suprisingly not that many beats users... just one of my friends with beat mixrs and some other guy who thinks he's cool because he has like beats detoxs or whatever the crap...post #7549 of 1231110/19/12 at 7:06pmpost #7550 of 1231110/19/12 at 7:10pmpost #7551 of 1231110/19/12 at 7:12pmpost #7552 of 1231110/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #7553 of 1231110/20/12 at 5:37ampost #7554 of 1231110/20/12 at 7:35ampost #7555 of 1231110/20/12 at 9:02ampost #7556 of 1231110/20/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Just something along the lines of "hey cool, what kind of headphones do you have there?" and the conversation evolves to "you mind if I take a pic for the forum I belong to?" Straight forward.... These guys thot it was cool. Maybe not everyone is as friendly but Im sure most are.
sounds potentially awkward haha. i guess if you can pull it off, more power to you! btw, those sony MDR ZX100's are not nearly as bad as the beats, i used to own a pair, they're listenable for the less than 20 you pay for them. also have pretty good build quality.post #7557 of 1231110/20/12 at 12:04pmMore 007 photo action in hollywood.......
Cant wait till I get something more exciting like a guy pushing a cart down the street listening to an Orpheus...lol.post #7558 of 1231110/20/12 at 2:36pmQuote:You're supposed to get excited when you see a new girl or boy you like, and then start asking them about themselves and not their headphones.Originally Posted by miceblue
I saw someone on a bus passing by wearing Sony headphones with red accents similar to the new MDR-1 headphone, but it had a folding/swivel? hinge mechanism. I was staring at them the whole time the bus passed by because I was so excited that I thought they were the new MDR-1, until I saw the folding/swivel hinge.
"I can't believe it! The whole time his eyes were on my cans."
Doot. I think I saw some Shure IEMs the other day, and got an instant boner.post #7559 of 1231110/20/12 at 2:53pmBBBS..... TMI...TMI......
Another budget portable on the glorious streets of hollywooooood.
See those little feet in that pic guys.... yes that is called a female... You might think Im crazy but y'all might find yourselves a purdy gal to run away with this way How do you think I met Mrs. Holliday?
Edited by Doc-holliday - 10/20/12 at 3:22pmpost #7560 of 1231110/21/12 at 5:19pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 34 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 3 minutes ago
- › New Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter ($39) - an official... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 6 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 9 minutes ago
- › LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance 10 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...