Saw this dude with a pair of Ultrasones today.. HFI-580 I think
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 500post #7486 of 1233010/11/12 at 7:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 1233010/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
JVC HAG55post #7488 of 1233010/12/12 at 3:08amI think I saw some white portable ATH phone while in the Shake Shack coming back from NY Comic Con. They looked like the ES7s but they weren't the chrome versions so i'm not really sure what I saw.post #7489 of 1233010/12/12 at 3:18ampost #7490 of 1233010/12/12 at 4:30ampost #7491 of 1233010/12/12 at 4:35ampost #7492 of 1233010/12/12 at 7:08pmpost #7493 of 1233010/12/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
Love them portapros, cheap, sounds awesome, can be modded. Saw someone wore them too lately at the train station. I think he replaced his regular cloth pads with pleather ones.post #7494 of 1233010/12/12 at 10:24pm
Saw ESW9's yesterday on campus.
Yes it seems PortaPros are quite popular in Europe, when I visited France this summer I saw a dozen of them on the streets too. The Marshall Major is popular there too, may have something to do with Marshall being an English brand.post #7495 of 1233010/13/12 at 1:48ampost #7496 of 1233010/13/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Oh, how I wish I could say the same.....
If we only all could live in a world were people wore Shure and Koss instead of (b)post #7497 of 1233010/13/12 at 11:40amQuote:
I'm sure we'd still find things to gripe about.post #7498 of 1233010/13/12 at 3:05pmpost #7499 of 1233010/14/12 at 1:05am
Hey guys. new to Head-Fi here, and I must say I'm disappointed in my sightings. Mostly China-made Beats by Dre counterfeits and stock iBuds. Some Philips and Sony. I saw a girl wearing Sennheiser HD201s while she was walking towards the other end of the street, and I sat beside a guy wearing HD202s in a bus. Koss, Shure and Grados are nonexistent here, even the shops that sell them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Diagnosing Harsh / Metallic setup. Formerly: Choosing between... 10 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 29 seconds ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 1 minute ago
- › What is your ear cleaning routine like? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Trying to find info on headphones: Jax Model No. 310 4 minutes ago
- › The decline of the forum signature 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...