Saw this dude with a pair of Ultrasones today.. HFI-580 I think
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 500post #7486 of 1231710/11/12 at 7:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 1231710/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
JVC HAG55post #7488 of 1231710/12/12 at 3:08amI think I saw some white portable ATH phone while in the Shake Shack coming back from NY Comic Con. They looked like the ES7s but they weren't the chrome versions so i'm not really sure what I saw.post #7489 of 1231710/12/12 at 3:18ampost #7490 of 1231710/12/12 at 4:30ampost #7491 of 1231710/12/12 at 4:35ampost #7492 of 1231710/12/12 at 7:08pmpost #7493 of 1231710/12/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
Love them portapros, cheap, sounds awesome, can be modded. Saw someone wore them too lately at the train station. I think he replaced his regular cloth pads with pleather ones.post #7494 of 1231710/12/12 at 10:24pm
Saw ESW9's yesterday on campus.
Yes it seems PortaPros are quite popular in Europe, when I visited France this summer I saw a dozen of them on the streets too. The Marshall Major is popular there too, may have something to do with Marshall being an English brand.post #7495 of 1231710/13/12 at 1:48ampost #7496 of 1231710/13/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Oh, how I wish I could say the same.....
If we only all could live in a world were people wore Shure and Koss instead of (b)post #7497 of 1231710/13/12 at 11:40amQuote:
I'm sure we'd still find things to gripe about.post #7498 of 1231710/13/12 at 3:05pmpost #7499 of 1231710/14/12 at 1:05am
Hey guys. new to Head-Fi here, and I must say I'm disappointed in my sightings. Mostly China-made Beats by Dre counterfeits and stock iBuds. Some Philips and Sony. I saw a girl wearing Sennheiser HD201s while she was walking towards the other end of the street, and I sat beside a guy wearing HD202s in a bus. Koss, Shure and Grados are nonexistent here, even the shops that sell them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 38 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend Headphones for Gaming. 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › The decline of cheap concert tickets 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...