Saw this dude with a pair of Ultrasones today.. HFI-580 I think
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 500post #7486 of 1231110/11/12 at 7:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 1231110/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
JVC HAG55post #7488 of 1231110/12/12 at 3:08amI think I saw some white portable ATH phone while in the Shake Shack coming back from NY Comic Con. They looked like the ES7s but they weren't the chrome versions so i'm not really sure what I saw.post #7489 of 1231110/12/12 at 3:18ampost #7490 of 1231110/12/12 at 4:30ampost #7491 of 1231110/12/12 at 4:35ampost #7492 of 1231110/12/12 at 7:08pmpost #7493 of 1231110/12/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
Love them portapros, cheap, sounds awesome, can be modded. Saw someone wore them too lately at the train station. I think he replaced his regular cloth pads with pleather ones.post #7494 of 1231110/12/12 at 10:24pm
Saw ESW9's yesterday on campus.
Yes it seems PortaPros are quite popular in Europe, when I visited France this summer I saw a dozen of them on the streets too. The Marshall Major is popular there too, may have something to do with Marshall being an English brand.post #7495 of 1231110/13/12 at 1:48ampost #7496 of 1231110/13/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Oh, how I wish I could say the same.....
If we only all could live in a world were people wore Shure and Koss instead of (b)post #7497 of 1231110/13/12 at 11:40amQuote:
I'm sure we'd still find things to gripe about.post #7498 of 1231110/13/12 at 3:05pmpost #7499 of 1231110/14/12 at 1:05am
Hey guys. new to Head-Fi here, and I must say I'm disappointed in my sightings. Mostly China-made Beats by Dre counterfeits and stock iBuds. Some Philips and Sony. I saw a girl wearing Sennheiser HD201s while she was walking towards the other end of the street, and I sat beside a guy wearing HD202s in a bus. Koss, Shure and Grados are nonexistent here, even the shops that sell them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Audeze LCD-X 23 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › I love minidisc - is that weird? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 6 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...