Saw this dude with a pair of Ultrasones today.. HFI-580 I think
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 500post #7486 of 1234310/11/12 at 7:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 1234310/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
JVC HAG55post #7488 of 1234310/12/12 at 3:08amI think I saw some white portable ATH phone while in the Shake Shack coming back from NY Comic Con. They looked like the ES7s but they weren't the chrome versions so i'm not really sure what I saw.post #7489 of 1234310/12/12 at 3:18ampost #7490 of 1234310/12/12 at 4:30ampost #7491 of 1234310/12/12 at 4:35ampost #7492 of 1234310/12/12 at 7:08pmpost #7493 of 1234310/12/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
Love them portapros, cheap, sounds awesome, can be modded. Saw someone wore them too lately at the train station. I think he replaced his regular cloth pads with pleather ones.post #7494 of 1234310/12/12 at 10:24pm
Saw ESW9's yesterday on campus.
Yes it seems PortaPros are quite popular in Europe, when I visited France this summer I saw a dozen of them on the streets too. The Marshall Major is popular there too, may have something to do with Marshall being an English brand.post #7495 of 1234310/13/12 at 1:48ampost #7496 of 1234310/13/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Oh, how I wish I could say the same.....
If we only all could live in a world were people wore Shure and Koss instead of (b)post #7497 of 1234310/13/12 at 11:40amQuote:
I'm sure we'd still find things to gripe about.post #7498 of 1234310/13/12 at 3:05pmpost #7499 of 1234310/14/12 at 1:05am
Hey guys. new to Head-Fi here, and I must say I'm disappointed in my sightings. Mostly China-made Beats by Dre counterfeits and stock iBuds. Some Philips and Sony. I saw a girl wearing Sennheiser HD201s while she was walking towards the other end of the street, and I sat beside a guy wearing HD202s in a bus. Koss, Shure and Grados are nonexistent here, even the shops that sell them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 44 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 58 seconds ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD429s still good? 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...