Saw this dude with a pair of Ultrasones today.. HFI-580 I think
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 500post #7486 of 1231210/11/12 at 7:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7487 of 1231210/11/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
JVC HAG55post #7488 of 1231210/12/12 at 3:08amI think I saw some white portable ATH phone while in the Shake Shack coming back from NY Comic Con. They looked like the ES7s but they weren't the chrome versions so i'm not really sure what I saw.post #7489 of 1231210/12/12 at 3:18ampost #7490 of 1231210/12/12 at 4:30ampost #7491 of 1231210/12/12 at 4:35ampost #7492 of 1231210/12/12 at 7:08pmpost #7493 of 1231210/12/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
Love them portapros, cheap, sounds awesome, can be modded. Saw someone wore them too lately at the train station. I think he replaced his regular cloth pads with pleather ones.post #7494 of 1231210/12/12 at 10:24pm
Saw ESW9's yesterday on campus.
Yes it seems PortaPros are quite popular in Europe, when I visited France this summer I saw a dozen of them on the streets too. The Marshall Major is popular there too, may have something to do with Marshall being an English brand.post #7495 of 1231210/13/12 at 1:48ampost #7496 of 1231210/13/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Oh, how I wish I could say the same.....
If we only all could live in a world were people wore Shure and Koss instead of (b)post #7497 of 1231210/13/12 at 11:40amQuote:
I'm sure we'd still find things to gripe about.post #7498 of 1231210/13/12 at 3:05pmpost #7499 of 1231210/14/12 at 1:05am
Hey guys. new to Head-Fi here, and I must say I'm disappointed in my sightings. Mostly China-made Beats by Dre counterfeits and stock iBuds. Some Philips and Sony. I saw a girl wearing Sennheiser HD201s while she was walking towards the other end of the street, and I sat beside a guy wearing HD202s in a bus. Koss, Shure and Grados are nonexistent here, even the shops that sell them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Voxoa/BTunes VXB Bluetooth 4.0 apt-X adapter – Don’t just... 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Immersive PC 373D 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...